OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Oak Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Zerrin was having a great time with his rose deliveries. The yearbook, while being a great idea, hadn't been completely necessary, as he knew most of the names on his list. Like one of the Hufflepuff Chasers. He was lucky, running into Leonardo in the Great Hall on his way back from the dungeons. "Leonardo, wait up!" He called, jogging over to the older boy.

Leonardo was just trying to keep out of the way during the roses, he had the few that he'd been given and was sure he wouldn't receive any more. He wasn't expecting any more, so he was surprised to be stopped by one of the younger boys from his house. He stopped dead and looked towards the boy. "Yes?"

Zerrin smiled as the boy turned. "I have a rose for you!" He offered easily, taking the yellow flower out of his basket and holding it out.

Dear Leonardo

I really appreciate you. your friendship means a lot. And I am sure we will be good friends for many years to come no matter what else happens. If you ever need anyone to talk to or go to feasts balls or dances with you know where to find me.

Harmony

Leonardo took the rose and the note and began reading the note. He was pleased with who it was from and also at her nature of it. It wasn't too dissimilar from his. "Thank you..," left a gap in there to get this boy's name.

Zerrin smiled easily. "Zerrin, my name is Zerrin," He offered, holding out his hand.

Leonardo nodded, he took the boy's hand and shook it. "Well, thank you Zerrin," he repeated.

Zerrin smiled. "Alright, see you later!" He offered easily, before turning and starting to wonder away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back