Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after Christina Holmgaard))

After what felt like forever, Connor had reached the first unfamiliar name on his list. He didn't know who this Christina was, which meant his least favourite part of rose deliveries. Asking strangers and hoping for the best. He had seen some of the other deliverers running up and down the Great Hall with their baskets yelling names out, but that felt like far too much for Connor. Instead he started creeping along the Gryffindor table, nervously tapping people on the shoulder. "Excuse me, sorry, have you seen Christina Holmgaard?" No luck. On to the next. "Sorry, are you Christina?" Again. "Excuse me...?" Connor continued making his way down the table, hoping to eventually stumble on the right person.

Christina had been terrible she was not serious at all in her first year. She had been doing so much fun stuff and on the other side being alone doubting what she had to do. Feeling insecure. Not reaching out to her family. It was hard living up to the expectations you knew you could never achieve. The brunette though liked the food and enjoyed her lunch in the great hall. Watching others and tried to see if there was something interesting to see. She saw a boy getting around the table and than heard him asking her name. She than looked in the direction close to her. He seemed to have trouble and the brunette figured she could now enjoy and let him try and find her or help him. The second thing was now more likely. She was not evil. '' Hey boy! Over here!'' She than waved to the boy with a grin. No idea why the boy searched for her.

As he was bending down to ask another person he heard a voice from down the table, looking over in relief to see a girl had identified herself as Christina. Well, that made things easy. Gripping his basket, he hurried down the table to where she was. "Hi, um, I've got a rose for you." He said nervously, pulling the rose from his basket and handing it over with the message quickly.

Happy Valentines day
Lumio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back