OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Poppy hoped to find one more person while she was outside so she could enjoy the sunny day while it lasted. She had been so busy studying for exams she hadn't made it out the the lake our even out to the lawn as much as she usually liked. She she took her time and thankfully spotted the next person on her list. "Hey, are you Louis Alcott?" she called out to the younger boy, hoping she had found the right one.

@Louis Alcott

Louis had been hanging around outside, enjoying the sunshine and exploring the grounds a bit. He still felt sure there had to be Hogwarts secrets hidden somewhere around the castle or outside. He looked up when someone called his name. "Oh, yeah that's me!" He said.

"Oh good!" Poppy said cheerfully and walked over to him. She handed him the rose and note with a smile. "Here you go!" she said with a bit of a flourish. "Hope you've had a good Valentine's so far." she added when she noticed just how young her looked and wondered if he was a first year.

Dear Louis,

I loved talking with you about creatures and for guiding me through the Forbidden Forest. Thanks for being my friend.

Crystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back