Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
The sun in Hawaii never cool down except when it rain or when night was slowly approaching. It hardly rain though and even at night you could feel the thickness in the air that never went away. Somehow she got use to this so did her almost nine month old daughter. It wasn't raining nor was it night. It was daylight and all the woman was finding herself doing was sorting laundry again while Delilah played in her baby bouncer. She long got used to this weather and love it more each months passing. That way she never felt cold or alone. But Alex always stayed in the back of her mind, there was never a day she would not think about him. So the sun brought warm embrace when she needed one and her daughter happiness fill the rest. Still this day she missed her mom, hearing her daughter babble on "dada" he was missing so much that it kill her a little inside. Still she understood, she kept to her task folding laundry the muggel way instead of using magic. It made her life worth more working this way while she sung to Delilah every now and than. It made her smile when Delilah squeal with delighted, it made her more relax even if she wish now more than ever for Alexander to be here. He was terribly missed.

Alex was the simply going to surprise his wife and daughter. He slid in the front door, bare foot. Maddie had the hearing of a hawk and he wanted this to be a surprise. He slid down the hall wall and stood in the living room doorway. He watch as his beautiful wife was folding laundry. He laughed to himself. "The muggle way Maddie?" He thought to himself. "Thats why I love her. Keeping busy while I'm away." He looked at his beauiful wife then onto his beautiful baby girl, Delilah. It was going to be hard to slid through passed her. She had seen him and was screamin "Da-Da". He put his finger on his lips and told her to be quiet. He assumed she understood because she grew very quiet, until he seen his wife lay down the shirt she was folding, pick-up the baby walking towards the hallway to the nursey to comfort her. Maddie looked exhausted and lonely, yet still beautiful and lovely. He slid from out from the hallway, silent as a humming bird. "SO you know that handsome husband you have? Well he told me to come home and hug you close and never let you go again." he smiled as Maddiie looked up from Delilah.

Delilah scream dada again, Maddiie went over to comfort her daughter. Than she heard a voice, no it couldn't be. Maddiie was to still to turn around, but it had to be. Who else would sound just like Alex and make her heart beat ten times faster than anyone else. Who made her feel this way now like she could never live without him again. Her eyes flutter as a dizzy spell fell on her, she held Delilah close to her chest trying to breath easily. Seconds later she turn around to see Alexander standing just outside the patio door ways. "Alex!" she almost lost her balance, Delilah squeal again seeing her father. "Oh my goodness" she said again, she ran up to her husband. Maddiie hugged him tight with Delilah nestle in her other hand trying to reach up to her daddy. Maddiie hug him tight and kiss his lips like she never did. "Dada!" Delilah squeal again. It was five minutes later with tears stain in her eyes did she finally let him go. "What are you doing here?" she smile up at him.

"I've missed you too baby." He smiled at her question. "I'm glad I'm welcomed back home sweetheart." He smiled and hugged her close. Then he looked at Delilah. "Hi princess." Taking her from Maddiie's arms. "Wow you've gotten big on me." He looked back at Maddiie and smiled, taking everything in. Maddiie with her long dark hair in a pony tail, pj's still on at 3 in the afternoon. He was sure she thought she looked terrible, but she could never look terrible. She was always beautiful. Then he looked back at his daughter and hugged her close to his heart. "What have my two favorite ladies been doing while I was away?"

Maddiie blush a little when she notice she was only wearing a tank and shorts. Her hair was position in a sideways pony tail and it was let loose instead of her usual let down. "We've been missing you like always" Delilah touch her daddy face. She admire the man called her father, both having green eyes and blonde dirty hair. "You didn't tell you were coming back Alex" she nudge her husband, her eyes still worn from the soft happy cries. "I'm just happy that your back" she sighed relief. After being attack months ago she never felt safe in New Zealand. But now living in Hawaii she can count on being safe. Alex being here she can count on being a lot safer.

"Well," looking at his daughter then wife. "I'm not leaving again. I promise." Then he smile his sexy smile. "So, girls what do you want for dinner?" He smiled at the ladies, hoping the reason for him being home wouldn't come up again. Explaining his small victory is nothing he feels like doing right now. "Do you want Italian, Mexican, Chinese? Dad is up for anything has long as it say food. I'm starved." He takes his daughter the kitchen, then searches through the cabinets. "Or do you girls feel like getting all dressed up and going out for dinner with dad?" Alex smiled at Maddiie. "It want take much since mommy is always beautiful, right Delilah?" He smiled at Maddiie, then kissed her. "Or would you like time to yourself? I know thats not been happening to often since I left with this little Princess." Delilah was pulling his hair at the moment and laughing, screaming, "Da-Da. Ma-ma. Da-da"

Maddiie chuckle at her husband sudden enthusiasm. "Well we could go out somewhere and enjoy some pinchos and coolers" Maddiie took a hold of Delilah again. "But is girls have to get dress, I don't think we look good in baby food right Delilah" she squeal again as if she understood. "She developing so well" Maddiie tickle her tummy, Delilah squeal kicking her feet out. "So cute" she chuckle again and apparated from his husband side.

Returning back from taking a quick shower and giving Delilah a quick wash down these two were ready to hang out with daddy. Delilah in a little summer dress while Maddiie wore capri pants and a flashy top with matching sandals they were just about set. Maddiie just lotion them down a little and sprayed a little vanilla splash so the could smell good for daddy. When she pin her hair to the side with a ribbon and another for Delilah they waited for daddy in the patio again. "Alex were ready" she called out, holding Delilah at her side hip and her baby bag floating just besides them. It was still nice out, as always. So today promise a goodnight, but right now it was time to have fun.

Alex was surprised how beautiful she looked. "Wow. You two look. Wow baby." Alex kissed Maddiie softly on the cheeck and tickled Delilah's belly, she giggled. "Where do you want to go baby? Looking so stunning I'm game for anywhere."

[occ. sorry so short]

Maddiie kissed Alex back, letting out a giggle. "I don't mind any place Alex, if it means anything I wouldn't mind here" she kissed him again. Her lips fully pressed against Alex now, she recover back when it was over. "I don't think Delilah minds any place" their daughter trying for her daddy nose just before Maddiie stepped back again after kissing him. "She a bit curious about you, must be to long since you've been gone" she chuckle easily again.

Tis okais I don't mind it :)

Alez smiled at his girls. "I've missed you two so much." He couldn't believe how much he had missed. Alex helped the girls into the car.

[maddiie. Had to leave wanted you to have a past. I'm a little lost in the rp. Been busy. I promiset to write a long one next time]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back