Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Swishy Rosewood Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elisabeth as soon as she had given the first rose her courage grew greater that she could even say she was ready to overthrow the mountains. It was a little harder with the other rose, because the common room didn't find the person she was looking for, so she went to the Great Hall and searched the hufflepuff house table, so at first it seemed she would have to go look elsewhere, but then noticed the boy. Without hesitation, Elisa walked toward the hufflepuff table. ''Hey, Lucas! I have a yellow rose for you.'' She said as she walked out of the basket to serve if she hadn't made a mistake.

@Lucas Fletcher

Lucas was enjoying his meal and chatting with a few of his classmates when he suddenly heard his name being called. He looked up, seeing a younger girl who seemed to be looking for him. "Uh, hey." He said, smiling and looking at her basket curiously, wondering what color his rose would have. He wasn't expecting anything but yellow, but he could hope.

Elisabeth's basket had only yellow roses, no other colors. It just seemed that everyone was afraid of other colored roses. Only sun-colored flowers. She took out one of them that was meant for him and handed Luke along with a note. ''Please!''

Dear Lucas
Thank you for always being real with me
Love you
Connor

Lucas smiled at the younger girl and took the rose from her as she handed it to him. "Thanks. " He said, opening the note to read it. He frowned slightly at the message, feeling a strange stab of guilt at seeing the nice message from Connor when he was a bit angry with him. He sighed and folded the note again.

Elisabeth also smiled at the boy when she gave him the rose. Then she watched the boy's reaction carefully and thought he was pleasantly surprised. "Rose, who didn't you expect?" She asked, because she was taught a little curiosity, which gave people roses.

Apparently, Lucas's complicated feelings were showing on his face, as the girl asked him about the rose. He quickly smiled ."No, it's my friend." He said. "I should go thank him." He added quickly. He had to apologize too, for not sending Connor a rose himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back