Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Brodie
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Pliable Mahogany Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
The night of the Yule Ball had finally arrived, an event that Aeon had been looking forward to for quite some time. Striding into the Great Hall, the Gryffindor boy found himself one of the first few in, and gazed in awe at the spectacularly decorated room. The house tables had been removed to make way for a great number of rounder tables, and an assortment of refreshments lined the walls, to which Aeon already helped himself.

In moments, the Great Hall was full to the brim of students, most dressed up in their best formalwear. Aeon lowered his gaze to the floor and caught his reflection, admiring his own choice of clothing. Everything he wore was new, from his polished black shoes to his snow white shirt with a midnight black tie, which went well with his jacket of the same colour. What would Brodie be wearing, he started to wonder. He hadn't seen his date yet, and a feeling of worry rose in his chest. Had the Slytherin boy stood him up? Aeon told himself to calm down, more people were still coming into the door, so the Fifth Year Prefect slid over to one of the tables and sat down, barely hearing the Headmistress' speech over the noise of excited students.

As soon as Mrs Zhefarovich had withdrawn from the podium, the Ball officially began. Aeon's bright blue eyes darted left and right, searching for the brown haired Slytherin boy in the mass of people. The general amount were so clustered together, it would be difficult to navigate your way through. Spread out, people! Aeon thought, as if the command in his head would actually part the sea of faces.

Brodie was in his dorm room pacing back and forth trying to calm himself down a little. This date wasn't supposed to mean anything why was he feeling so nervous... Merlin this was so stupid. Stupid Halloween, stupid auction, stupid dance, stupid boy. Aeon and this dance had been the only thing he could think of since he had agreed to go a few days ago. Brodie stopped in front of the mirror and looked himself over again. He wondered if he was over dressed... or under dressed. The only time he had been to this dance he had worn dress robes not an awful muggle suit. Brodie hated muggle clothing. The only time he wasn't in robes was when he was wearing his school uniform. Brodie looked up into the corner of the mirror where he could see the reflection of his clock. Oh poop! Was it that time already?! Brodie was late, what a great way to start out the night. Brodie grabbed his jacket and slung it over his shoulder before bolting out of his dorm, past the Slytherin common room and into the dungeons.

Brodie stopped running when he made it to the top of the stairs, only because he was completely out of breath. Sure he walked up all those stairs every day but running was a completely different matter. Brodie stood there for about a minute huffing and puffing until he finally caught his breath. Brodie put his jacket on properly and made his way into the great hall with the rest of the late comers, most of whom were guys. Brodie got it just as the headmistress made her speech. When the hell had she come back? It didn't phase Brodie that much thought and he went straight to trying to find his date. It was harder then it looked with almost the whole school in the great hall. It shouldn't be this hard to find him hes so bloody tall Brodie thought trying to stop him above the crowd. Finally Brodie spotted the blonde mop of hair and pushed his way towards Aeon, "Hey" Brodie said looking up at Aeon for a second before looking right past him instead.

Aeon jumped up in excitement as soon as he saw Brodie stride up to him.He finally came! Yes! He thought joyfully as he stood up, a good deal taller than the Slytherin. "Hey there Brodie! Where have you been? I thought you might have stood me up and decided not to come or something...." He said, his voice trailing off as he noticed the younger boy's eyes weren't looking directly at him, but kind of past him. It was creepy. He frowned slightly, whirling around to look behind him, only to see nothing at all of particular interest. "Um, right." He murmured softly, and turned back to face his date. It was then that he realized how cute the younger boy looked, especially in the suit. He started to blush, and quickly decided to say something else. "So, what do you want to do? There's food and drink, or we can, you know, dance." Aeon said with a quick bite of his lip. He felt kind of awkward standing there with another guy, not really doing anything. This will turn out fine, don't worry. He managed to reassure himself, but still had a nagging doubt in the back of his mind. He hadn't known Brodie that long, or all too much about him, but he felt kind of drawn towards him. Not once had he felt this way before, not even with Taylor.

Brodie felt bad when Aeon said he was beginning to think he had stood him up, because he actually had thought about it. He had decided he couldn't do that to Aeon though because he had seemed so excited. Brodie had to admit that he was excited also. Brodie looked up at Aeon as he began to talk to him again and looked a little longer then he originally planned. Wow, Aeon was HOT! Brodie blushed as his stomach started doing flips. Brodie didn't really know how to respond, he would feel awkward dancing with a boy... "Um I'm going to get something to drink" Brodie said heading towards one of the refreshment tables. He poured himself some of the juice and drank the whole cup in one gulp. "Wheres that stupid Gryffindor who spiked the punch when you need her?" Brodie asked himself unamused. At least if he was drunk he would be more self confident. "What a great birthday, attending yule ball with a guy and wishing I was legal drinking age" Brodie said again to himself with a sigh. Brodie threw out his cup and waited for Aeon to come and find him.

Aeon nodded silently as Brodie said he was going to get a drink, and felt bitter disappointment as the young boy walked away. "Well, this is going quite well." He lied to himself as he tried to regain his composure. His body suddenly felt very hot, which was strange, as due to his fast metabolism he never gained any weight and his body was unable to trap heat so he'd never felt really felt hot in his life. Living in a place like Australia also helped. The older boy quickly shrugged off his jacket and rolled it up, then went over to join his date, just in time to hear him make a comment about his birthday. "It's your birthday?" Aeon asked, standing only a space behind Brodie. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've gotten you a present or something." Ok, sudden turn of events there. This isn't going so well, how can I get him to warm up to me? As the thought popped into his head, he realized he was still quite hot, and managed to loosen his tie a bit. What was wrong with him?

Brodie jumped when he heard Aeon's voice. Bloody hell why was he always doing that?! "Merlin Aeon would you stop doing that!?" Brodie asked as he turned around with a slightly amused look on his face. "I didn't tell you because I don't make a big deal about my birthday, none of my family does" Brodie replied. Why would his family care about the birthday of some kid who was useless to them until he was old enough to join the death eaters. Brodie could feel his stomach doing even more flips now that Aeon was around. Oh god... Its happening again... Its going to be the Derrik thing already again. Brodie thought going slightly pale. This was not good. Not good! A Gryffindor? A Gryffindor who he had no chance with at that. Why do I always do this to myself? Why can't I ever fall for someone who I have a chance of actually getting to date me? Brodie wondered. "So um, what do you wanna do?" Brodie mumbled while blushing slightly.

Aeon giggled at the sight of Brodie jumping in surprise, reminding him of the meeting in the Forbidden Forest, but his giggles cut short when he heard that none of his family made a big deal about his birthday, including him. "What? That's just not right, Fudgie. Birthday's are special occasions. I'm going to get you something whether you like it or not." He said with a wink. Brodie seemed to momentarily go pale, and Aeon wished he had the power to read minds. Not for the first time, either.

Brodie blushed a second time, and asked Aeon what he wanted to do, just as a song the older boy liked came on. "Come on, I'll make tonight a birthday you can remember. Come dance with me, everyone else is!" He insisted, pulling Brodie towards the middle of the room, one hand already around his waist. "It'll be fun. Trust me." He said in a reassuring tone, looking straight into the Slytherins eyes. His stomach became fluttery and he felt light headed, but wanted nothing more than to be close to his date. What does he feel..about me?

Brodie rolled his eyes when Aeon said he would be getting him a birthday present. Brodie was actually kind of happy about it. He didn't really have any friends or other family members who gave him presents. He got stuff when he asked for it of course, one perks of having a rich family, but never a birthday present. Wait, had Aeon called him Fudgie? What the ****. "Call me Fudgie again Summers and I'll beat you with the birthday present" Brodie threatened. Merlin's pants he hated it when people made fun of his last name, even when Aeon did it.

Brodie felt a sinking feeling start to build up as Aeon pulled him out onto the dance floor. No just no, Brodie did not under any circumstances dance in public. However Brodie was enjoying having Aeon's hand on his waist as once again his stomach flipped. Jesus is it training for the Olympics or something Brodie thought. Brodie felt Aeon's eyes meet his and Brodie couldn't help but look back. They were such an amazing blue. "Um look I don't dance..." Brodie said half heartedly.

Aeon raised his eyebrow at the Fudgie comment, but decided not to pursue the matter further. Fudgie's a cute name. Some people are so touchy. He thought, having never been teased about his own last name. It was kind of hard to make make a bad comment using the name 'Summers'. He hadn't even meant to upset Brodie, but some people were like that. For now, it couldn't be helped.

When Brodie said he didn't dance, the older boy threw his head back and laughed. "Oh really? Well, you do now." He said, placing his right hand in Brodie's left while his own left remained on the Slytherin's waist, pulling the two's bodies closer together as he moved to the music. "It's not that hard, just do what I do." His eyes seemed to sparkle as he spoke, continuing to look into the other boys own. Without meaning to, he said "I love your eyes, Brodie." and quickly shut his mouth in surprise, his face turning even more pink than it already was.

Brodie's face flushed bright red when Aeon pulled him closer and held his hand. What does this mean? Any normal guy would have been happy just to stand around and ignore each other... Brodie thought. Maybe there was the slightest chance the Aeon liked him to? Brodie highly doubted that. There was no chance that a guy like Aeon would like Brodie. He was popular and smart and nice. Brodie had no friends, okay grades, and a jerk. Brodie's face turned a deeper red, if that was possible, when Aeon said he loved his eyes. Had he really just said that? Brodie felt his heart rate speed up, it felt like it was trying to jump out of his chest. "Yeah well yours aren't so bad either" Brodie said admiring Aeon's blue eyes. Brodie disliked his immensely, brown was such a plain color.

Aeon swayed from side the side in time to the beat, his smile broadening into a grin as he listened to Brodie. "Thanks Brodie. I mean it, though. The brown suits you." He let go of the younger boys waist and spun him around, then replaced his hand when they were facing each other again. "See, this isn't so hard." He commented with a slight chuckle.

Just then the song changed to something more slower, and Aeon moved his body closer to Brodie's so that they were almost touching. His face was quite near to the boys and he gave another wink, gliding them around the floor as they danced to the music. Aeon couldn't tell which song it was, but it seemed perfect for setting a kind of romantic mood, with it's rhythm and slowness.

Brodie sighed when Aeon commented that it wasn't that hard. Brodie wasn't really doing anything, just following Aeon's lead. Unfortunately soon after a slow song came on. Brodie expected just to go straight back to the wall and watch the couples but instead Aeon pulled him closer to the point where they were almost touching. Brodie couldn't believe what was going on. First he had wanted nothing to do with Aeon but now here he was dancing with him like they were a couple. Brodie let his eyes wander from Aeon for a second and somehow ended up looking above him. Brodie stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the familiar green leaves and white berries. Mistletoe. Oh merlin what should he do? Ignore it and move on or point it out... Argh this is so confusing! Brodie thought in dismay.

Aeon hummed the tune of the music quietly to himself as the boys danced, it was pretty easy to memorize and follow. This is a great night. He thought happily to himself, just as his date stopped moving altogether. "Um, what-?" He asked, following Brodie's gaze directly up. There, hanging above the two, was mistletoe. Aeon whistled, looking back down at his partner. "Look at that, mistletoe. Rules are rules." He said to the Slytherin, reminded once again of their talk. Without much warning he leaned in towards the boy and kissed him the the lips, his hand unconsciously dropping slightly lower. The Gryffindor didn't know whether the rules of mistletoe applied to the same gender or not, but he didn't care. He had to know if Brodie felt the same way he did. If not, maybe he could find some sort of..memory erasing spell, or a potion.

Brodie didn't really know what Aeon meant when he said 'rules are rules'. It became all to clear though as Aeon's face got closer to his until their lips were touching. At first Brodie didn't know how to react but soon enough Brodie just decided to go with him. Brodie slipped his hand out of Aeon's and placed his hands on Aeon's shoulders. Brodie's head was filling with questions. Did this mean Aeon was feeling the same things he was? Could this actually go somewhere? Were their friends watching? The last bit didn't bother Brodie much. Anyone who knew Aeon knew he liked guys but he wondered about Aeon. He had never seen him with a guy before, but then again he had never seen him with a girl either.

Aeon was delighted to find that Brodie hadn't pulled back from the kiss. He spun them round a corner, still lip-locked, but out of view of everyone else. His kiss suddenly increased in intensity, one hand sliding up to wrap around the Slytherins neck, his fingers tangling in the boys brown hair. He leaned them against one of the walls, completely letting himself go as the pressure shot up. Way up.

Finally, Aeon pulled back and lent against the wall, taking a breath. "That was..fantastic...bloody brilliant...wow." He managed gasped, sliding slowly down the wall until he was sitting. He feels the same way about me as I do about him. The thought sent a shiver of excitement up his spine and he gave a bright smile. He managed to stand back up again, after regaining his breath. "I think I'll get another drink now, do you want one?"

Brodie was relieved when Aeon somehow moved them out of sight. Brodie's hands moved from Aeon's shoulders to around his waist as Aeon's hands tangled into his hair. For a first real kiss it was a damn good one. Brodie hoped Derrik could see this. If there was one thing that could have made this better it was if Derrik could see him kissing Aeon and be upset, because lets face it making Derrik's life hell was his favorite pass time.

It was all to soon when Aeon finally pulled away from Brodie. Brodie took his lead and leaned against the wall right beside the Gryffindor. Brodie laughed at Aeon's description of the kiss, "Yeah that was pretty amazing" Brodie agreed. He would never admit that that had been the most brilliant thing in his fifteen years, that just wasn't they way Brodie was. "Yeah a drink would be nice" Brodie said grabbing Aeon's hand and leading him towards the drink table.

Aeon let Brodie lead him to the drinks table and quickly poured some cups of soft drink, handing one to the other boy. He gulped his own down, finishing just as the final song came to an end. People were starting to leave the Hall, slowly at first, but then in bigger groups so that it was noticeable that the room was emptying. "It's over already?" He asked in a disappointed tone, watching as students shuffled out of the Hall, some with their dates while others alone. A few of the Brotherhood members who might have gotten a huge age difference between them and their dates would probably be relieved, but Aeon wasn't ready to leave his yet. "Well poop." He muttered, looking back at Brodie. "Why don't we just go somewhere else? Even though the Ball's ended doesn't mean we have to separate." He held out his hand towards the younger boy, flashing him a smile. "I don't want to leave you just yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back