Summer At The Snow Manor

Alphonse Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Black Walnut 12" Essence of Basilisk skin
Alphonse tiredly placed the newspaper he was reading down by the table that sat next to the lawn chair he was currently sitting in. Alphonse was sitting outside in the warm air trying to relax before the Snow children would be back home.

However with the new baby around he had to admit that he might now be getting as much relaxation as he had hoped.

"KOL!" Alphonse shouted in hoping that the house elf could hear him calling this time.
[/color]

Margaux walked into the pool area while holding her new daughter Bijou in her arms.

Margaux instantly smiled when she felt the sun hit her skin. Margaux had missed the summer sun and wished she could enjoy it a little bit more during the spring as well. But with the newborn she didn't have much time for herself any more.

"Kol is somewhat busy at the moment dear. What do you need?" Margaux asked sweetly and placed Margaux on her lap.

Alphonse growled under his breath and sat up to grab a hold of Bijou and place her on his lap. Alphonse really didn't want to bother Margaux with anything since she was usually very busy with Bijou.

"I was just going to ask for a drink. But I really don't want to bother you. So I can wait longer till Kol is finished doing whatever he is currently doing." He leant down and gave Bijou a small kiss on the head before he smiled and leant back into his chair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back