OOC First Name
Soho
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ivy Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lillith walked by the halls, studying a recipe book that she had been able to find in the library. She'd recently been reading a lot more than she usually did, finding and memorising as many recipes as she could. It was not like her at all and some of her roommates had looked at her oddly. Lillith couldn't find any sugar-free recipe books in the library, so what she'd been doing was just going through all of them to see if they had any recipes in them that she could use. At the moment, she was reading about sugar-free pumpkin pie when she bumped into an older student. "Ow." She said out loud when her book had hit her face upon impact. She looked up as she rubbed her nose, and recognised the girl. "Oh! It's Miss Genius candy shop person! Hello!"

@Lillian Lockwood

Lily was having an... alright school year, she supposed. She and Jasper had made their relationship strictly friendship again, and she had to admit it had left her feeling very lonely. Clifton had Knox, Lars had Blake, Elliot had Alice. Lily felt very left out. Wasn't there anyone who wanted to love her?

She had thought she was a good girlfriend. She baked goodies and she knitted and she liked to cuddle. She hadn't been bold enough for Mihail, but it wasn't her fault. Lily was shy, yes, but she was slow to rush into things because she liked to know what she was getting into. That wasn't bad. And yes, the break up with Clifton had hurt terribly, but in the end she was glad she had done it. If he was too busy looking up another girls skirts to pay attention to the girl who loved him, then well, maybe they were better apart. And he was happy now with someone else.

As for Jasper, and William, well, if neither of them could take a relationship with her seriously, well, she could do better. They were all good guys, the lot of them, they just weren't right for Lily. She was realizing this year that she deserved better. Lars and Elliot had both found someone that made them truly happy, and that they made happy in return. She wanted to find someone like that. But until then, Lily knew that she was going to love herself. She deserved to be happy, and she could wait for someone that could do that.

Lily was drawn from her thoughts when someone bumped into her. She was startled, hands instantly shooting out to help steady whoever she had bumped into. Lily giggled at the girls words. "Hello, miss cut back on sweets," She replied, tucking her hair back. "How are you?"

Lillith grinned. “I’m doing better! I’ve been trying to look for some sugar-free recipes like you said.” She showed the older girl the page with the pumpkin pie. “The library doesn’t have that many though..” She added, slightly frowning at the book. Lillith had honestly expected the library to have more but it seemed that they didn’t have as much love for sweets as much as she did.

Lily smiled, brushing her hair back. "Alright, well, I have a few recipe books myself. Most of them are back in the dorm," she reached for her bag, opening it and pulling out one of her smaller cookbooks. All of the ones she had were dessert books. "But I do have this one. Talking to you got me thinking, so I was looking myself." She pulled it out with a smile and a flourish, and offered it out to the other girl with a smile. "This cookbook is completely sugar free desserts," She winked playfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back