Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine was feeling pretty lonely, she had had plans to come to this with Mihail but he’d decided to leave school already. She got sorta why, but it didn’t stop her being rather lonely and depressed at having to spend the yuleball without her beau. If she’d known that he was going to leave before it she might’ve signed herself up for the blind dating she’d organised, but she hadn’t and there was no time now. Cyzarine would just have to be at the yuleball alone. She frowned lightly but wasn’t going to let this ruin her night. She was at the entrance hall, watching as couples she had helped set up went into the hall together. She was quite looking forward to see what happened with them. She hoped most had fun but was sure there would be a little drama. She walked into the great hall and decided she would some snacks and then start dancing.

One thing was always for certain: Juniper could eventually found at the snack table. While she didn't have a date for the dance, it didn't mean she wasn't going to have fun. Grabbing a drink as she placed herself by the table, Juniper watched the other students. The youngest ones seemed to be enjoying themselves without a care in the world. There was no obvious drama yet from the older couples, but the Ravenclaw decided to keep her eyes peeled, especially with the group matches. She took a sip and saw a girl standing nearby that she knew to be a prefect but didn't know her name. There was a modern elegance to her look that Juniper admired. "Did you come up with your ensemble yourself?" she asked the girl, hoping to get some insight into the students' fashion choices. It would assist in her internship duties.

Cyzarine had managed to grab herself a little snack and was just eating that slowly as she was approached by a younger girl, she wasn't sure who this was, it wasn't someone particularly familiar to her, she wondered if this girl was part of the Heta Omega. But the question was a little odd, "Yeah I did! I know the coat's bit much for a warm room, but I'll take it off to dance," she said with a little giggle, "I love your suit, such a good colour," she said with a warmth, meaning what she said genuinely.

Juniper nodded and adjusted her jacket as the girl spoke about her outerwear. It was a little warm in the Great Hall, but sometimes, that was a sacrifice you had to make for fashion. "I think the coat is perfect. You look like an Instagram model," she said, realizing that she might not know what that was if she didn't grow up with muggles. "Ooooh, thanks. I actually made it myself," she said, giving a little spin. It had taken her all semester and the fabric was a pain to work with, but it definitely felt good to be wearing one of her first full creations. "I'm Juniper, by the way," she added, picking up a cookie and taking a bite.

Cyzarine smiled gratefully, though with a little confusion in her tone, she wasn't sure what instagram was, she could assume it was some muggle thing, she could at least understand model, "Is that one of those muggle things, instagram?" she asked, "But thanks girl, that's so sweet of you to say," Cyzarine giggled lightly. She was quite surprised when the girl said she made it herself, "Wow, that is so cool!" she couldn't help but reach out to touch the suit lightly to look at it better. "I'm Cyzarine, it's a pleasure Juniper!" she said smiling.

Juniper nodded when it became apparent that the girl had been raised away from muggles. Even if she had grown up with her birth parents, she knew that getting her letter would have still been a surprise. "Oh, yeah! It's this place on a fancy phone where people from all over the world can add pictures." She tried to explain it the best she could without having the ability to show her fellow student. "It's a big thing with muggles," Juniper reassured her since it may not have sounded as cool the way she put it. Holding out her jacket so the girl could take a closer look, she smiled. "Thanks, Cyzarine! That's such an interesting name."

Cyzarine nodded as she explained it, ”Wow, that sounds very cool!” Cyzarine still couldn’t help but marvel at Juniper’s made suit by herself. Cyzarine giggled lightly, ”it’s russian, a very odd name here, but considering I was raised in russia prior to coming to New Zealand its never been that odd to me,” she told her, she knew her name was more uncommon here than where she’d been born but it didn’t mind her either way. She was happy to just be able to have an interesting name here. ”So do you make a lot of your own clothes, or just like suits like this one?” she was curious as to this girl’s passion and what had drawn her to it over other things. She was clearly very good at it, so it made sense why she’d do it, but Cyzarine was still curious about the why.

Juniper’s eyes widened as the girl spoke of being Russian. How someone ended up here all the way from there seemed odd; but then again, she was raised in England and Germany for the first few years of her life. “I usually add embellishments here and there, but this is first time I’ve made the whole thing,” she replied confidently. The jewelry wasn’t made from scratch, but it was still curated to fit the whole ensemble. “I actually helped a few girls here with their dresses.” She glanced around to see if Jenna was anywhere nearby to use as an example.

Cyzarine was sure that people who made clothes started with embellishments and then began making full outfits. She couldn’t help but be impressed that on top of making her own outfit she had helped others with theres. ”Wow, that is so cool Juniper!” she said, ”I’m so impressed girl,” she spoke with a fond and friendly tone. ”Is this what you’d like to do with your life, like make and design clothes and stuff?” Cyzarine asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back