Suddenly it feels so Empty

Travis Laybis

Fighting ones battle was a typical task for Travis, its not like he had any choice he was forced to act this way. His father was of course the influence to his behaviour, he was taught very young so it didn't came naturally. Yet it didn't suit him well, Travis the bully. It didn't click even when you said it a billion time, a broken record constantly playing over and over again. This wasn't Travis, no not at all. Still he stood after abusing the one before him, the blood he felt wasn't his own. The boy before him cower in fear and fled as everyone around him cheer, while others collect his debts. He sighed once it had clear, the corridors felt so emptied now that everyone gone. His pocket full of galleon after winning a dishonour victory. Travis just slump with his hand cramped up, he wander alone feeling so hollow inside.

Morgan had seen the whole fight. It discusted her. When the halls cleared she stayed, as the boy walked away she walked after him. When she caught up with him she scowled. " You know that wasnt very cleaver, that boy has a brother that is a 7th year. Hoow can you do that when never barely even looked at you." She diddnt like bullies and diddnt like to see peple getting hurt for no reason.

Travis looked around to see who had been following him, and had actually enough guts to stand up to him. "Think I'm afraid of a seventh grader?" he turn his head to the side, his false ego starring as he sized up the younger girl. "You can personally tell his brother to meet me up front the school courtyard." his eyes never flicker as he spoke with such authority, as if he ran this school on his own. "What's it your business anyways? Was it your little boyfriend?" Travis taunted with slight amusement. Little girls made him sick, he was so glad he wasn't into them. This one will be easily to break he thought mischievously.

Morgan scowled. this boy thought he was so hard, she would like to see him in a fight with joshua, he wouldnt last two minutes. She smiled at the thought. " Acctually that boy wasnt my boyfriend, my boyfriend is much more of a wimp than that boy. And i wouldnt waste my breath with his brother. Also you can stop starring at me like that, it isnt very attractive and it is kind of creepy." This boy needed to be beat down to size but she wasnt going to do it, that would just be stupid, she never had a fight with a boy. She looked at him for a while waiting for an answer. He seemed pretty cute but she asnt intered that much.

"Trust me girl. You will be the last thing I ever look at" Travis turned around and began to walk away. Wasted time on some girl, not the boy favourite past time. Plus he had business to take care of, business that had nothing to do with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back