stupid play, stupid people

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was p1ssed off! They had made her think she was a bloody murderer for the better part of a week. The guy wasn't even dead! She stormed to the library and found a year book. She tore out pictures of the head boy and girl, and also her 'murder victim' and grabbed some darts. She stopmed off to the lawn and pinned the pictures to a tree. She stepped back a few feet and began her game, laughing coldly everytime she hit a face.

Kida walked down to the lawn, she saw Arisa storming down just infront of her, she decided to hang back for a bit. watching Arisa pin three pictures onto a tree and peg Darts at her. she moved around a bit to look at what photos. she looked at the three pictures. Head boy, head Girl and Njord, she couldn't believe that Arisa would be doing such a thing. Kida stormed over to Arisa grabbing a Dart as it passed through the air, she turned to face Arisa. "What do you think your doing" she said as she threw the dart into the ground.

Arisa glared at Kida "you ruined my fun, why?" she asked. She threw another dart at the head boy pinning him right in the middle of the forehead. "Stupid play, stupid prank, stupid people, you know it used t be when someone 'died' they stayed dead" she growled to her self aiming another for Njord.

"What are you doing, what who's not dead?" she asked as she walked over to the tree pulling off the photo's "What are these!" she demanded walking over to her snatching the darts out of her hand.

She was growing more fustrated by the minuite, "THAT KID NJORD! HES NOT FU@CKING DEAD!" She screamed "THOSE A$$ HOLES MADE ME THINK I WAS A BLOODY MURDERER FOR THREE DAYS!" She added at the topic of her lungs, "and if you don't mind i would like to continue attacking them with darts"

"I don't Understand how can he be not dead" she said slightly confused "I told you, YOUR NOT A MURDERER, you had no control in what happened" Kida scrunched the photo's up and burried them deeply in her back pocket "I do Mind" she said crossing her arms

"he was never dead" she said "it was all some stupid prank" she snarled. "and if i dont get those pictures back, i will go find the real things and throtle them" she growled.

[[i guess i can help right? it said its open]]

Lexi was walking in the lawn, she needs the peaceful ground. But got the excitement when she saw two younger girls, playing something or arguing something. She went over to them and politely said, "Hey, whats the commotion all about?" Lexi was rather calm and smiling when she approached them.

(lol, feel free ^_^ )

"oh nothing" Arisa said calmly "just getting revenge thats all" she said trying to steal the pictures out of Kida's pocket. "no one makes me take the dye out of my hair and gets away with it" she added. She pulled out her wand and tryed to do a hovering charm on the pictures.

"Try getting them out of my back pocket then" she snarled looking at Arisa. slapping her hand away. she looked at the girl who walked over. before looking back at Arisa. she slide her foot back so she was prepared for any attack, she was willing to take her if she had to. "Good he was never dead, you never killed anyone, problem solved"

"Huh? you killed?" Lexi was shocked on the other girl's explanation to the other. "What's happening tot his school." She grumbled to herself. She looked at the other girl and smiled, "I think it's not your fault." Lexi said staying calm.

Arisa looked at the girl "you didn't hear about the play? The prefect getting hit by those rockets? then 'died'" Arisa asked "well those rockets were me, they made me think i had caused a death for 3 days and the kid wasn't even dead" she snarled. She wanted to go find the head boy and girl and give them a peace of her mind. Who the h3ll did they think they were!?

"I was always up to my dorm, so, i don't have any time to watch any play of the prefects." She explained, "And you said the boy was hit and this last three days his alive?" Lexi was confused but she knows that the girl was affected by the prank. "How rude I am. Lexi by the way." Lexi late introduced herself.

Arisa offered the girl a small smile "Arisa" she said sticking out her hand "and this is my friend Kida" she added.

"Frost" Kida said looking at the girl named Lexi "Kida Frost" she said giving a slight Smile. "you have to excuse my friend, she's just a bit frustrated at the moment" she smiled "Arisa Breath for god's sake"

Lexi took the girl named Arisa's hand and shake it and she looked at the other girl named Kida, "Nice to met you both." She said taking her hand back. "You know just forget about it, will help you about it." Lexi assured her.

Arisa sighed and fell to the ground. "maybe i am over reacting, i mean Hoshi got all the blame" Arisa said "although, i did admit to it"

Lexi rolled her eyes, "Your not over reacting or anything, it's normal when your accused." She said and sat at the ground, indian style. "Relaxed, ok."

Kida smiled and walked over to Arisa patting her head. "You always over react" she smiled holding out her right hand in her face "You know my hand is still broken from when i dyed your hair" she smiled "Its fine i like it broken... that sounds odd but anyway... you know when your going to do your going to over react, Because it is what you do" Kida smiled and took the pictures out of her pocket "These belong to the library" she said shuving them back into her pocket. "you didnt kill anyone, and now you have learned to be a leader not a follower" she smiled

Arisa laughed, "well this time i dyed it back with out any help," she pulled out a marker, "could we do a little makeover before we put them back in?" she asked with an evil grin.

"No" Kida said firmly as she looked at Arisa's Hair. Kida grabbed a small lot of Arisa's hair which was still black "Nice job" she laughed

"Ok, is the dram done now?" She asked jokily and she smiled from all the people, this is quite nice. "Well, i think kida you have a great job on your friend." Lexi stood up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back