Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
Briar Walked into the courtyard and took a seat on one of the benches. she had to study for her classes as she had been sliding behind the other students. the had tried reading in the common room but there were too many distractions then the tried the liberty but that was to quiet and claustrophobic for her so she had decided to come outside. se whipped her wand out and pointed it at a gargoyle on the other side on the roof Animare she said as creature started to move his head and look around she smiled, she loved how magic worked however the creature started to try and take off so she pointed her wand back at the statue, "finite she said and watched as the creature morphed back into its original form.

Roze walked out to the courtyard. She hadn't been there in a long time and was in need of a change in her daily routine. She entered the courtyard and found very few people there, most talking or studying. Roze was looking around for a place to sit when she saw a girl from her classes animating and unanimating gargoyles. She hesitated for a moment before walking over to the girl.

"Hi," she said shily. "You're a second year Gryffindor, right?"

Briar saw a girl walking over to her. as the girl got closer to her she realized that she was in many classes with her. "thats correct, im Briar, i dont think we have met properly before." she didn't think that she had met this girl before and if she had she certainly couldn't remember her name. "so how are you? she asked wondering what the girl was up to today.

"Cool. Me, too." Roze replied after the girl confirmed that she was indeed a second year Gryffindor. "I'm Roze. I'm glad to finally meet you." She gave a little laugh. It was sad that she had been in classes with all these second years and she hadn't really met many of them, even the Gryffindors.

"I'm great! I just needed a change of scenery. I haven't been out here in a while. Are you practicing your charms?" Roze asked, wondering if she was just playing around or practicing.

briar was glad to meat someone else, she had spent so much time alone in the forest over the last few years it was nice to talk to someone. "I also need a change of scenery, to get a little work done here or else i will probably fail, worse than i already am, but even now I'm really not working, do you want to do something fun instead? cus books are boring" she smiled, she was known a being a little wild, and with due cause growing up the way she had, although almost no one knew about that.

Roze giggled at Briar's reply. She did agree with her, though. Books were boring. Well, school books were, at least. "Sure! What do you want to do?" She asked. It was beautiful outside and she was up for anything.

Briar smiled as the sun slithered around from behind a cloud. "anything is good for me. you decide." she said. today seemed like it would get a lot better than it seemed a little while ago.

"Hm... Well, do you like the outdoors?" Roze asked, trying to figure out what would be the most enjoyable for both of them.

"well i love anything outdoors so its up to you she said wondering what the day would hold.

Roze thought for a minute, trying to figure out what there was to do outside.

"Want to go hang out by the lakefront?" She asked. Maybe they'd find something interesting to do over there.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back