Studying for flying

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny walked onto the pitch after running all the way down thinking she was late. She saw that neither katie, nor grtande had arrived yet. she mounted her broom and started practising anyway. She decided to try a leap-frog trick that she had seen in a book. she zoomed towards the hoops and when she got there, she jumped off her broom and let her broom go straight under the hoop. then she grabbed her broom again and swung herself off. she slipped a bit but held on and went back to the ground, still not believing she had done it.

Katie walked out onto the grass and saw ginny buzzing around,and doing the trick,Where did she learn that she thought.
The pitch was surrounded by dark clouds and the frost on the grass was making her shoes wet,she held her broom in one hand and her back pack hung over her shoulder with heavy baseballs inside it.The sky seemed to grow darker by the second and it was likely that it was going to rain.
"Hey,"she said as she saw ginny coming off her broom,"that was a nice trick,who taught it to you?"she asked

Grande had been getting his broom and said that he would met Katie there. He walked out on to the pitch with his broom in one hand and his books in the other. He walked over to Katie and Ginny and said "Hey Are we going to get started then?"

'Hi Katie. i never noticed you. Oh noone taught me it. I learnt it from a book.' she said as she hopped off her broom. She saw Grande come onto the pitch. 'Hi Grande. Yeah, i think we can get started.' she said. She gave a smile even though she had notced they didn't have much time in the sun.

"Okay so what shall we do" Grande said getting on to his broom and hovering slightly above the ground.

'i don't know. what do you two want to do?' she asked mounting her broom again and hovering.

Daniel walked to the qudditch pitch as he was tired from revising in the common room.He was possibly going to dy.he spotted katie,Grande and ginny.he assumed the were practicing and thought he didnt practice flying much and had to before it got late.

It looked rainy but it would be more fun if it would rain,he thought.He walked to the lot and asked,"Hi guys.can I join you,it seems you are starting,i hope i can?"he saidand let out his hand to shake with grande's.

Grande looked at Daniel as walked on to the pitch. He extended his hand towards Daniel and shook his hand. " Yeah come join us. It will be fun. Do you have any ideas about what we could do first?" Grande said.

"well as we are not qudditch players"he said indicating himself and grande"we cant do advanced stuff.We could start by hovering and do some laps at different speeds."he suggested

'I don't mind. it is actually quite a good idea doing dan's idea for a warm-up.' said ginny etching to just start.

"I like the warming up idea." Grande said "I am actually on the gryffindor quidditch team but as a supply. After i think we should split into two teams and have a little game. Okay so how fast should the first lap be?"

"ya we could go really fast i dont care if my teeth come out a sthey have to they are milky you know"he said with a giggle.

'Ya i know. so are mine. Go then someone.' said ginny waiting for someone to go first.

"okay i will start"said Dan mounting the broom..As soon as he had mounted it he went as fast as never before in about half a minute he had done one lap and returned back."it was refreshing "he said.

Grande watched Daniel do a lap around the pitch. Once he was back Grande said "Right me next". And as quickly as Daniel he was off. He pushed his broom to go faster and faster. He could feel wind in his face. It was the best feeling ever. He came to a quite sudden stop back at the others. "That was fantastic. So much fun. Come on, try it, girls" He said to Katie and Ginny.

'Really. i wouldn't of guessed,' joked ginny amazed at how fast Daniel had done that. She watched as grande did the next round. 'My turn,' said ginny as she stopped hovering and swung towards the hoops. she zoomed round the pitch and skidded to halt after about 30secs infront of the group. 'i see what you mean.' she said.

Grande watched Ginny do her lap. "Why dont we have a kind of race and see who can be the fastest? It just one lap of the pitch." Grande proposed.

((In the race dont post yourself winning let everyone have a chance to post first, okay Katie, Ginny, Daniel))

'ok but make it two laps round the pitch. The looser has to do a forfeit.' said ginny jokingly but still serious.

(Okay, cool it. we have to start first. Lol-only joking)

"Okay, that sounds good. Two laps round then back here" Grande said smiling. "Are you both ready?"

"Right positions everyone, get ready to race." Grande said and put his broom and the inside and motioned to the other to make a line beside him.

((I dont know. Either one of us does it or we get someone who is not in the discussion to do it))

ginny watched as Grande got in position. She didn't think he would be that serious but she got in position near him anyway.

(Probably one of us. The last person posting getting ready for tha race?)

"Okay than "said Dan getting in line with the rest.He turned back to see how long Katie would take to come in line.(She will be blowing the whistle i guess)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back