Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader had very carefully crafted his schedule, so as to avoid the mistakes of his last semester and to account for how busy he was going to be with his new duties. The boy had a few hours that day dedicated to studying, but it seemed that he’d gotten to the library fairly late and so many other people had had the same idea as him. He liked studying in the library if only because it gave him so much access to so many books immediately. The teen would find somewhere else to study if there weren’t any spaces, but as he rounded the corner he spotted a friend, or a maybe friend - Kishen, and at the table that Kishen was sitting at, there was an empty space. ”Hey Kishen, would you mind?” the boy shifted his weight between his feet, looking a little tentative and nervous. He’d studied with Kishen before and hoped that he wouldn’t mind studying with him again. They’d worked in relative silence so he was hopeful that Kishen would remember that and let him sit down. There were that few spaces in the library and he could go elsewhere but he knew he’d study better in here and he didn’t want to waste more time.

Kishen Tiwari was agitated beyond belief. The boy was not often easily annoyed, but this time, Kishen was angry. His brother was a Gryffindor. It was something that he did not see coming at all. However, he felt like he should have known that his brother was not going to be put into Slytherin like him. Jatin did not have the ambition. He was not cunning, and he was too trusting. Kishen knew all this, and the third year still wanted him to be in Slytherin so he would be able to keep an eye on his little brother. The boy sat in the library thinking about how he could make sure that his brother did not have any bad influences. Then a great idea popped right in front of him. Vader! Vader was a perfect way that he could keep an eye on his brother! The boy quickly moved his bag out of the chair next to him and urged Vader to sit down next to him. "I have a favor to ask you, Vader." he told his friend honestly.

Vader was pleased when Kishen moved his bag out of the way and Vader was able to take a seat beside him. He was pulling out notes and books and placing them down on the table when Kishen started speaking, a favour? What could Kishen want or need from him? He continued to pull out his books and notes and then looked back towards Kishen. Maybe it would help him be friends with Kishen, cement their friendship more if he was able to do something for him. ”What is it?” the boy asked quietly. He was visibly quite nervous at what might be asked of him, knowing his own limitations and a little worried that Kishen might ask him to do something that he couldn’t actually do and that would ruin their friendship. Vader had so few friendships and Kishen and him only really studied together, he didn’t want to lose a study partner. He pulled out the remaining few books that he had as he waited for the information. Hopefully it would be something he could do, something that he was capable of.

Kishen was not the type to take advantage of people, but this was too good of an opportunity. He did not feel like he was taking advantage of Vader persey, but he was taking advantage of the fact that he was in Gryffindor along with Jatin. However, if Vader said no to his favor, Kishen would be disappointed. However, he was able to ask any Gryffindor to do this for him. "My brother, Jatin, he was sorted into Gryffindor, and I am really worried. I can't really make sure that he is okay and doesn't get bullied, since I didn't tell him much about magic beforehand. Are you able to keep an eye on him for little bit? Just until he gets settled.." he requested quietly. Kishen already had his notes and books sprawled all over the table, and he made sure to move his stuff over to make room for Vader to put his things. "I mean, it is okay if you don't want to, but it would mean a lot to me if you did, Vader." he added on.

Vader listened as Kishen asked him to look out for his brother, the teen nodded as the other boy spoke. He wasn’t sure he was cut out to look out for someone elses sibling. He was looking out for his own sister who’d been sorted into Hufflepuff but he wasn’t sure how much he’d be able to do. Vader had faced up against some bullies when they’d gone up against Abian, but he had not done the same for himself on any occasion. He was sure that he would for Kishen try to jump in if he saw anything, but he nodded, ”I can try, I can’t promise anything but I’ll try,” Vader didn’t want to bring up the fact that he couldn’t be certain about it or promise anything in case something happened. The teen looked at his friend briefly and then back to his own books that he’d placed down in front of him. Vader had had his many experiences of bullies and knew how bad they could be. He didn’t want anyone else to experience bullying but he didn’t know how good he’d be in a situation like that. He’d only once stood up for someone. It would mean a lot to Kishen and Vader wanted to do that for his friend. ”I’ll try,” he looked at his friend and gave a nervous smile, before looking back at his books. ”Maybe we could introduce him to my little sister? If they’ve both got a friend they can help each other get settled,” Vader wasn’t trying to get out of the promise but hoped to insulate himself with other options to help his sister make friends and help Kishen’s brother settle too.

Kishen was relieved at Vader's words. They were unsure ones, but it was essentially a yes in Kishen's mind. Jatin was so very important to him. Jatin was the last of the Tiwari family to attend magical school, and he wanted to make sure that he made something of himself. Kishen had no clue what he was doing even now that he was a third year. Hilton ended up being a police officer after leaving Hogwarts New Zealand, and he was greatly disappointed in her for the choice she made. Kishen raised an eyebrow at Vader's suggestion of introducing their siblings "That sounds like a good idea. Jatin isn't very picky with who he hangs out with, so I think it could work." he admitted after a couple minutes of thinking. "Is your sister in Gryffindor too?" he asked curiously.

Vader looked at his friend, searching his face for any indication that the boy wasn’t too happy about Vader’s response to what he’d said. He hoped it would be enough, there was little more that Vader could actually promise him. He was also happy that the boy seemed to keen for them to have their respective siblings spend some time together, it would help them be friends, or at least have another person that the other could know. Given that both of their siblings were new to the school was likely something that was helpful. ”No, Padme’’s in hufflepuff,” Vader replied a little shyly, ”I think she wanted to be in Gryffindor like me, but I think she’ll do better in Hufflepuff,” he had thought about asking Abian to just keep an eye on her, but he didn’t want to leave that responsibility to him when he could very much manage it from afar. He knew and trusted his sister to be okay. She would be, he was of course a little worried, but Vader seemingly worried about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back