Georgia Astor

Daddy's Girl | Pure | Smart

OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hey, hey, hey! So, I'm so looking forward to posting so here I am again! I am more focusing on my students this time but everyone else is absolutely up for plots too!

26181.jpg
19986.jpg
22545.jpg
26935.jpg
Georgia Astor | 1st year

She is a first year that is just sweet, easy-going and really smart. If your character ever needs someone to discuss a big bang theory or anything else Georgia is a person for that. She's also a newly discovered Elizabella Drake's sister. She is planning on joining almost every club

Needs: Friends, what can be better than a lot of friends? Someone who
would want to bully her. I'm up even for her trying to bother her sister's friends. Literally anything please​
Christopher Easterling | 2n year
A first year as well. He's cocky, he
likes to dare people, be mean and all together he isn't the
sweetest. Up until he becomes
friends with someone. Then he doesn't mind anything
anymore, he's loyal, a little cocky still but not as much as before that. He's quite smart too, loves to read. Is really into fashion. Maybe someone tries to compare him to his twin brother. Also, he's the type to pick a fight if someone touches his twin brother.
Needs: enemies, frenemies, friends. Anything please​
Sabrina Wagner | 3rd year

Third year already. She's sweet but extremely shy, stutters a lot. She's into literature, she loves to bake, be artsy. She's quite smart, can help with a lot of lessons, especially the theory ones like history, muggle studies. (ignore how short her description is, I honestly neglected her a lot)

Needs: friends, someone who could pick on her, acquantaines, anything
Gabrielle Durand | 4th year

Gaby just transferred to HNZ from Beauxbatons and is in her fourth year (Kiara flashbacks). She's well mannered, polite and simple with people that she doesn't know. She can be really mean tho too. With friends she's the "ride or die" type.

Needs: literally anything as she doesn't have anything. Dates or any affection is good too as she loves attention but she's totally not ready to commit. She's the date around type of girl
18870.jpg
18262.jpg
16998.jpg
16071.jpg
Aika Chen | 4th year

Aika is still Aika. Really quiet, not stepping on any risky rocks and is just herself. Smart, introverted, into fashion and just Akihiro's little sister. Nothing more and nothing less. Come bother please, invade her private space

Needs: friends, people to talk to, people not to get along with. Maybe some light romance?
Tim Black | 5th year

Tim is Tim. He is a pure mess, he's outgoing, fun, messy, clumsy, sporty. Obsessed with animals and yet, still an oblivious gentleman. Love, love, love him dearly. He's trying out for quidditch btw, so anything quidditch related is awesome too
Needs: friends please!!! Someone that is annoyed by him? Light romance, anything please
Parker Reed | 6th year

Parker is my little boy that I don't want to see growing up. He's not an almost adult yet... Please? But he is a shy guy that loves to mess up all his relationships no matter if they are friendly or romantic. Parker is a musician in fact that is trying to not make an accent on it, but he's up for that as well. He's also a little jealous of how good everyone is doing

Needs: everything possible please. He's amazing, I promise you that
Kaia Stark | 7th year

Not a seventh year yet... But Kaia is a girl into fashion. She's friendly and mean at the same time. She loves attention and is just easy going honestly. Professor's daughter and into creatures

Needs: everything. If romantic, then please, more short-term. She's not the girl to settle down and commit yet

Ahem.

The basics.

Kaia/Jordie.

Should we have Parker and Charlie make up? It has been ages.

We have got to do some Akihiro/Aika.

Airen/Christopher. Maybe they could be fashion buddies? She's bubbly enough she'd pester him into being besties.

Pm me if you want to compile a list of what we're doing.

Ahem.

The basics.

Kaia/Jordie.

Should we have Parker and Charlie make up? It has been ages.

We have got to do some Akihiro/Aika.

Airen/Christopher. Maybe they could be fashion buddies? She's bubbly enough she'd pester him into being besties.

Pm me if you want to compile a list of what we're doing.
Jess ♥️

Oh, yes, love all those ideas! On my way to PM you :*

Hi!

Gabrielle x Enzo: Enzo is very old fashioned, and while he's only in his third year, I could see him potentially being interested in taking her to a dance. We could have them meet first and see how it goes?

Aika x Silas: Silas is an artsy guy and definitely explores the bounds of fashion (whether or not it actually looks good). Maybe he compliments her on her outfit or something and we can see how they get along?

Hi!

Gabrielle x Enzo: Enzo is very old fashioned, and while he's only in his third year, I could see him potentially being interested in taking her to a dance. We could have them meet first and see how it goes?

Aika x Silas: Silas is an artsy guy and definitely explores the bounds of fashion (whether or not it actually looks good). Maybe he compliments her on her outfit or something and we can see how they get along?
Hey Kiersten!

Aww, love both ideas! We could totally do them both and see how that goes! I could maybe start Aika x Silas and you could to the other or the opposite way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back