Students + Future student

Here is the link for the thread for Jingyi and Xiuying! It's an open thread, and please let me know if there are any changes you'd like me to make!

:D

Delilah + Flynn: Well she certainly sounds like the type of person Flynn would go after to prank on purpose, not that he would ever admit that. Haha. But it sounds like fun and I'm totally down for him pulling some sort of prank on her then trying to act all innocent about it afterward.

Indira +Eoin: Yes, I can imagine many people will get annoyed at Eoin about what he thinks about magic despite the fact he appears to be very good at it with very minimal effort. But a friendly rivalry sounds like fun, especially if she also wants to be top of the class. Something Eoin is aiming for as well simply because he has always had immaculate grades and doesn't want that to change.

Felix + Jingyi: Yes more friends before Hogwarts the merrier as far as I'm concerned. And it sounds like they would totally get along getting into mischief together.

Yay! I'm glad you're into those ideas. Did you want to start any of these now or later? I can start one of Indi + Eoin if you'd like??

Yay! I'm glad you're into those ideas. Did you want to start any of these now or later? I can start one of Indi + Eoin if you'd like??
If you could start that one that would be great! And as for the other two, I really don't mind when we get to them. We can do it now or wait a bit, either way is perfectly fine with me

Hey finally started the thread for Indi and Eoin! @Flynn North
Here you go!

@Flynn North So I apologize, haven't forgotten about this one. Do you want me to start something on the Quidditch pitch once Y38 is up and running? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back