Kialla Chase

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2 Essence of Mermaid Scale
Hey guys!

So I need some more volunteers, one or two students who are willing to be interviewed and one professor. It would be easier if they had a reason to be interviewed (for example, a headperson, prefects, first years, or others with an interesting story that Kialla could have heard about: Auden Lefevre's baby for example :r Kidding Jessye xD ) and with the Professor, it doesn't really matter because it's usually the same questions anyway and I am going with a new format this year, I'll still pm you questions, but I won't do it all at once, because it can get messy, I have a list, but it will be back and forth instead of all at once so keep in mind you'll need to check the characters pms every now and then.

Thanks guys, I appreciate this! :hug:

Teigan.

Feel free to interview Bryce, Troxa or Matt!
Well, the ruder ones would be Blaine, Vladimir and Kailie, but figure I would give you plenty to choose from.

id pick Bryce or Troxa, but I'm afraid of what Kialla might ask them, or say to them. So I'll go with Matt.

I need a professor guys, if anyone's willing, I have my students

You can interview James Woodlock too if you'd like.

If ever there was a reason to interview Lux feel free but I don't think there is one as of yet.

Just stopping by to say that Benjamin will tease her about this afterwards. :r

I'm sure he will Arty xD

Anyway, guys, thanks for the participation. There are so many to choose from. I already have my students though Jessye, but maybe next issue Kialla can talk to Auden, because that would be fun xD

Anyway, I think I will go with, David, he's brand new and he just Graduated, she wants to tear him down a level. xD okay, thanks guys. I'll pm both Matt and David. ily all!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back