Thursday Weeks

Bone Obsessed // Strange // Day Dreamer

Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
I want my students to be active, so I'm setting some goals for myself in the new year. A bit about my abilities to be online and my reply speed. I'm usually on at least once a week and can reply about with that frequency depending on how bogged down with plots I get. I work 12 hour shifts at an animal ER and go to school full time so I often have to put my work and schooling ahead of my replies. However I'm always game for more OSW styled replies if we have important plots that need to get put on the board and fired out quickly! Anyways without further ado here are the students I'd like to be more active with in the coming years and what they need.

Morrigan Freecss
Ravenclaw Second Year
nancy-wheeler-gif-1.gif

Morrigan is a bit of a perfectionist. She asks a lot of questions and doesn't take "because I said so" for an answer. She is intelligent, but her smarts are mostly book related. She isn't gullible but there is a lot about the world she still needs to learn. She hasn't been swayed on a career because many of them seem too dangerous for her liking. She also has a twin brother and they don't exactly get on as Orion is constantly teasing her with his bugs (not a bug fan). She could definitely use more people to push her towards adventure.

Orion Freecss
Slytherin 2nd Year
tumblr_p2io8kUyo81wmzm5no2_250.gif

Orion is a kid who loves bugs. I haven't done much more with him than that really. So like feel free to help me develop him. He likes to play practical jokes on his sister and enjoys a good laugh. He's kind of the idea of boys will be boys in way that he just wants to collect bugs and have fun and he's not hurting anyone so let him live. He could definitely use friends.

Snowdrop Chase
Gryffindor 2nd Year
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f46743432756a37497436615f78413d3d2d3635313838393735382e313537643837363766396162333464643935373230343038303833332e676966

Snowdrop believes she is doing the right thing regardless of what anyone thinks. She is self-righteous and a bit insufferable. her dad is a werewolf and because of that she feels it's her place to take up for those who are getting bullied because werewolves aren't accepted. Her biggest pet peeve? Cassius Styx. She could definitely make friends with those that don't like him. I see nothing going wrong there :r. She's a nice girl, and pretty intelligent, but she doesn't apply herself unless she's interested in the subject. She needs friends, crushes, all the things.

Veronica Mhilton
Slytherin 2nd Year
ariana-grande-screaming.gif

Veronica is Shallow. If you have good fashion sense though she will love you. If you're dirty, and enjoy the mud and bugs and things like that she's bound to be your enemy. She wants to be a fashion designer some day so she needs people to try her designs on when she gets older and gets herself a magical sewing machine! Other than that friends might be hard for her to make unless they are also shallow. She might not be a pureblood but she appreciates their society and will 100% try and surround herself with them, hence her best friend being Cassius Styx.

Thursday Weeks
Hufflepuff 2nd Year
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e763370304c6173666a76396c413d3d2d3935343139303532382e313633353730343366333236396138323136363030373635333438362e676966

Thursday is my strange child. She's so sweet and very friendly. She likes to collect animal bones and make jewelry with them. Along with crystals and shiny rocks and flower crowns. She loves nature and respects the circle of life as it is. She has an older brother who is highly protective of her but she doesn't really mind - she's a free spirit! She could use all the things!

Wednesday Weeks
Gryffindor 2nd Year
17e8b0b7bcc08322d74df026171d1eb05efaa183.gif

Wednesday is a free spirit like her sister but she is more about fashion. Mainly second hand fashion. She's a trifter and enjoys turning old pieces into new ones. She wants to work for helping sustainability in the planet when she gets older and is very passionate about it, from recycling paper to upcycling clothes and furniture. She does little projects now but I see her doing big projects in the future and maybe owning a store where she's taken in donation from used things, upcycled them, and sells them at reasonable prices to bring high fashion styles to those who need to budget - idk she just strikes me as the kind. But she'll need friends to keep her bubbly and positive through it all!

Anais Love
Gryffindor 2nd Year
tumblr_prj9t9yzzn1smidy8o3_250.png

Anais is the daughter of Dexter Lesley and Mandalyn Love who were both graduates of HNZ (if I remember correctly). She is a part veela. She has a passion for animals just like her mother did and wants to one day be a magizoologist. She is relatively friendly, but definitely wants to be a bit of a rebel. She is thrill seeking for sure. She needs friends for sure!

Melinoe Chase
Hufflepuff 1st Year
tumblr_inline_n1djo9ERql1sq9gmd.gif

Melly is Snowdrops younger sister. She is shy but sweet. She often doesn't want to interject herself into conversations but if talked to will answer. She is pretty easy to make cry and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is interested in Quidditch but doesn't believe she could ever play. She also loves to paint and perhaps one day will paint magical portraits.

Hey Cole,

so obvs we have the gregory/snow stuff, and the gregory/veronica stuff.

But I can offer you Savannah Walters for any of your second years. Savannah is critical and sharp she will say whatever is on her mind and gets really critical of those who have silver spoons in their mouth - which to her is everyone.

I can also offer Fraser for Melly, they can bond over quidditch, he would absolutely try to get her to play.

Wifey! Anyway, I have a couple of ideas (finally amirite?)

So, we need Loki x Melinoe, Terror x Anais, Cassius x Snow. I have those on my list right now.

For Orion, I can offer Cassius to mess with him, maybe accidentally kill one of his bugs (Terror would literally do that in front of him though).

For Snow, I think we need a topic for just her and Terror to develop their friendship a little more.

Hi Cole!

I can't really recall if we plotted before, but I would love to. So here are some of mines I can offer.

Melinoe x June: I have June who's also first year. She doesn't really like Hufflepuff students and their head of house for reasons. Although she won't openly show that. She is kind of an good actress and liar to peoples faces and make them feel good. But is underhanded and make use of them after she befriends them.

Veronica
x Evelyn: Just offering Evelyn here who's an famous designer with her own company and old hnz student. If you'd like we can put them together perhaps when Veronica is older or whenever. She is also offering internships and stuff or just having an chat about fashion and all.

Hey! I'm sure we haven't ever rp'ed before but I can offer some things

Orion/Georgia - she's a year younger but she totally would be the type to follow Orion and support any of his ideas, adventures

And Melinoe / Georgia - or she could be the supportive friend, she's honestly just trying to befriend everyone

I'm here!

So

Orion and Zion. Both Slytherins and sharing a dorm I believe. Could be fun to have some interactions there.

Snow and Zion. Does fearing Cass help? Zion got punched in the face by Cass- though the punch was meant for their other roommate Henry and Zion threw himself in the way.

Veronica and Zerrin. Well, Zerrin is a Fergusson, which I think (?) is a well known pureblood family. Though he is adopted, both his parents are wizards. Does that count? Lol

And Melly and Airen are dorm mates so could be fun to have them interact

Hi everyone! I'll take this one at a time!
@Stefan Archer
Savannah x Wednesday: I would love to have a topic with Savannah and the very down to earth Wednesday. Wednesday is the opposite of silver spoon in her mind so it would be interesting to see where they go. I can throw up a topic when i get a chance!

Fraser x Melly: She would love some friends. She's kind of quiet and very agreeable at this point so I'd love to see how she makes friends! Do you want to toss this one up? Or I can idm!
--
My partner for life <3 @Professor Killian Borisyuk
Orion x xCass: Would love to see them interact because Orion is a bit big for his britches. He would 100% have no danger cues when it comes to Cass. Wanna throw this up when you get a chance?

Snow x Terror: I can throw up a topic for them once I'm caught up on replies!
--
@Crystal Holmgaard
Melly x June: Mel only has a use in being a pureblood in my opinion - and the fact that she'd marry a Styx. So I would love to see a prolonged fake friendship for whatever reasons. It'd hurt more :r I don't mind who starts this just let me know!

Vern x Evelyn: I remember her character! I would love for Vern to be like a huge fan of hers and maybe collect photographs of her fashion things. So when she's a fifth year or something i can see her begging for an internship! We can wait to start this stuff until she's a bit older
--
@Georgia Astor
Orion x Georgia: A girl who could put bugs in his sisters bed? He's game. Do you wanna give this one a start?

Melly x Georgia: Melly would be so amazed that a Ravenclaw wants to be her friend? Aren't they so smart and creative? She totally doesn't deserve that (that is to say she would totally want to be her friend) I can give this a start, trying to force her to approach people.
--
@Jordan Harris
JESS MY LOVE okok
Orion x Zion: Well if he's not afraid of bugs they could be friends, otherwise enemies because bugs everywhere. I can start something here when I'm all caught up

Snow x Zion: Snow woujld be furious and confront Cass about picking on those he deems unworthy when he's the hot head. She'd defend Zion in any interaction - because she's a self proclaimed martyr of sorts. It's a flaw tbh. Do you wanna give this a starter

Vern x Zerrin: Vern would approach him and wonder why they adopted him if he's not pure. She'd be intrigued. Either one of us can start this.

hiii I can start snow if you want the other two?

@Crystal Holmgaard
Melly x June: Mel only has a use in being a pureblood in my opinion - and the fact that she'd marry a Styx. So I would love to see a prolonged fake friendship for whatever reasons. It'd hurt more :r I don't mind who starts this just let me know!

Vern x Evelyn: I remember her character! I would love for Vern to be like a huge fan of hers and maybe collect photographs of her fashion things. So when she's a fifth year or something i can see her begging for an internship! We can wait to start this stuff until she's a bit older
-

Great! Both sound interesting. We can do Melly x June now and Vern and Evelyn later. Or perhaps Vern can send Evelyn an letter or something or run into eachother and later on can point out that they had met once if she likes to do an internship when older. Which one do you like to start if we are doing both things?

@Georgia Astor
Orion x Georgia: A girl who could put bugs in his sisters bed? He's game. Do you wanna give this one a start?

Melly x Georgia: Melly would be so amazed that a Ravenclaw wants to be her friend? Aren't they so smart and creative? She totally doesn't deserve that (that is to say she would totally want to be her friend) I can give this a start, trying to force her to approach people.
Yes totally! Gonna take Orion x Georgia one then! Gonna link you it in a matter of time

My partner for life <3 @Professor Killian Borisyuk
Orion x xCass: Would love to see them interact because Orion is a bit big for his britches. He would 100% have no danger cues when it comes to Cass. Wanna throw this up when you get a chance?

Snow x Terror: I can throw up a topic for them once I'm caught up on replies!
I just saw this, but yes, I will throw up Cass x Orion when I am not getting ready for bed! And yes please with Snow x Terror

Great! Both sound interesting. We can do Melly x June now and Vern and Evelyn later. Or perhaps Vern can send Evelyn an letter or something or run into eachother and later on can point out that they had met once if she likes to do an internship when older. Which one do you like to start if we are doing both things?
I think maybe Vern and Evelyn in a year or so, when she's a bit more focused on her future instead of building her reputation.

Yes totally! Gonna take Orion x Georgia one then! Gonna link you it in a matter of time
I'll be getting on MellyxGeorgia today
I just saw this, but yes, I will throw up Cass x Orion when I am not getting ready for bed! And yes please with Snow x Terror
As you wish <3 As soon as i can I will!

I think maybe Vern and Evelyn in a year or so, when she's a bit more focused on her future instead of building her reputation.

I'll be getting on MellyxGeorgia today

As you wish <3 As soon as i can I will!

Oh I realised I never responded sorry! I can do Vern and Evelyn later on if you like to start June x Melly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back