Strolling

Alexis Ziamian

OOC First Name
Claire
Alexis had been cooped up for more than enough of the day. She enjoyed the fresh breeze on her face, the warm summer sun glowing down on her, making her feel confident. She could hear the birds, and wondered what it would be like to be one. She sighed, and sat under an old oak tree. She stroked the grass with her fingers, skimming the surface with the palm of her hand. Two girls were chatting in the distance. They looked like silly little girly girls, Alex thought, smiling to herself. As she looked at the clear blue sky, she noticed one tiny puffy white cloud. She blew at it. It didn't belong there. A bit like Alex. She was feeling left out over the past few days, always getting into trouble or hurting herself, and never making any proper friends. If only one would come along, she thought to herself. She sighed one more time, and gazed into the distance.

Kaysei had just finished reappling her make-up and doing her hair. One of the most important things is how you look. That was her motto. Her green eyes skimmed the great lawn, and stopped on the girl she had met recently. Alexis, she thought trying to remember. She had been too distracted to notice her, however as she looked now she saw she looked slightly lonely. She bounced over to her, her white skirt flowing, "Hey. Alex isn't it. Remember me? I'm a Gryffindor first year too. We met recently" she said, giving her a freasly glossy smile.

Alexis didn't notice that another first year had run up to her until she spoke. "Yeah, it's Alex". She gave a huge grin. Kaysei was the first person who had actually taken an interest in her, and not just because she had to. "I think I remember you.. You're hard to miss", She said, still smiling. "I don't mean that in a rude way.." She said. She paused. "So.. what are you doing in the gardens? You look more like.. the indoor type, am I right?"

Kaysei joined Alex on the grass. "Indoor type? You mean i don't like getting my nails dirty type? Actually yes, but i'm always up for some sort of adventure, i'm not that shallow" she gave her another smile, and wondered why Alex had never been seen with other people before unless they'd come to her first. "What about you? Although i gather you're here of your own accord"

Alexis paused. She didn't want to give out too much information about herself. She was a very shy person, even though she didn't always look it. She brushed her hair back behind her ear and said "Yeah... It was a bit stuffy indoors. I was feeling under the weather". And left it at that. She wasnt sure what kaysei's reaction would be, and she also didn't really mind. The point was, Kaysei had come to see her.

"Have you made lots of friends here?"

Kaysei smiled when she sai dhe was feeling under the weather. "I think most people think i'm spolt. Which is probably true" she shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back