Strolling with a friend

Callum Yarn

OOC First Name
Hamza
Callum led Alex outside into the sun. It was a nice day, and Callum started walking backwards, asking Alexia questions.
'So what do you like to do?' Was his first one. He decided to wait for a reply before asking another.

((Sorry rubbish post))

As Alex walked outside she was blinded by the sun for a moment then her eyes adjusted. she giggled slightly as he started to ask her questions walking backwards so he was facing her. "Well i like to do alot of thing. Ilike doing spells, i like talking to people and i like i like to walk around the grounds with someone i just met." She smiled cheekily at him and bit her lip slighly then asked him the same question. "What about you what do you like to do?"

Callum laughed at Alexia's comment about walking around the grounds.
'Oh, about the same.' He said. 'I like chilling.' He laughed, 'I'm not a big fan of sport but I do my best.'
He turned around so that he was walking the same way as Alex.
'I havn't seen you around much.' He commented, nodding at his own statement. 'Am I just oblivious to all other human beings?' He grinned, 'It's a habit of mine.'

Alex laughed then thought about which one to choose. " I think your just oblivious to all other people." She grinned at him and then laughed. "So where exactly are we going or are we just randomly walking around the grounds like sad people." She smiled then laughed again so Callum diddnt take offence, she also joking pushed him a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back