Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene was not studying as much as he should, he'd come to really enjoy the warmer weather and the music room. He'd long stopped practice piano and focusing on guitar but with the room he'd been encouraged to pick it back up again, so he had. He was quite happy for it too. The hufflepuff had planned to study more that day but when Bella had suggested they go for a walk he'd been keen for it, it was a beautiful day out. He put on some suncream and then headed out. Waiting for Bella just at the edge of the great lawn.

Bella was glad that Eugene agreed for walk. She missed her best friend and today was amaizing day. "Hi" She walked closer to him. "Wanna go the lake our another place?" She bring also her pocket yelow skittles. Hoped Parkee won't be mad about that. "Are you ready for exam?" She asked

Eugene smiled at Bella, "Lake'll be nice!" he agreed, moving to already start walking in that direction. "I hope so! I haven't studied as much as I want to, but I think I'll manage. I'm a bit worried about Ancient runes..What about you, are you ready?" He asked.

Bella agreed Gene about the lake idea and it will be nice go there. It was realy sunny day and mayby they both seen today lake creatures. "Do you think today see lake creatures? Today is amaizing weather" She asked wit warm smile. "I know, you will be doing grate exam. I am not realy woried. I this year better get grades. I only woried dark arts." She didn't know if she was doing right the dark art. "Do you need help acient runes?" She asked

Eugene nodded, "Hopefully, it would be cool to see it," he told her, since he was very much in agreement, that the weather was nice and it would be cool to see some creatures. He thought it was nice that she was aiming for higher. "That's good..worried about the defence against the dark arts? Because of the creatures?" he asked. It had been a bit interesting this semester. "I think I'll probably borrow Charlie's notes for ancient runes,"

''Do you wanna yelow skittles?'' She asked and opened her pack. ''Yeah, can i borov your notes? Please?'' She asked Eugene and hoped he will be helped her to. ''Do you need help there?'' She know that she was smart and she can help him a lot at least if he wanted.

Eugene nodded, taking a couple. He'd eaten pretty well already that day so didn't need to take too many. He nodded his head, "Course Bella!" he told her, "When we get back to the dorm I'll give them to you," he said, "You'll have to ignore all the doodles," he was a little surprised that she was offering to her with Ancient runes. "Do you take ancient runes?" he wasn't sure if he could remember seeing Bella in the class. If she was then yeah he'd accept the help, but if she wasn't, he'd probably just stick to getting Charlie's notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back