Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
((okay, this is now the, what, millionth of these threads? idk. I'm bored.))

Having finished all her homework for the time being, and wanting to get outside and stretch out a little, Violet made her way out of the castle, and sauntered down on to the lawn, stretching out her arms to the sky. She sighed, and turned around to admire the castle. A smile crept on to her face. She loved it here. Everything was so beautiful.
She sat down on the grass, stretching her long legs out in front of her, and stared in to the distance, lost in reverie. It was a lovely day. Every day here was lovely. Any apprehension about going to Hogwarts had long disappeared.

"hiya Violet!" Andromeda called as she made her way over to where she was sitting.
"Ok if I join you?"

Violet closed her eyes and felt the light breeze blow around her. It was relaxing, calming.
She was pulled out of her reverie when she heard Andy's voice. Blushing profusely, she turned around and smiled at her.
"Hey, Andy! Of course you can join me!"

Andy sat down beside Violet and stretched out her legs as well, noticing how hers were nearly half the length of Violets. At 4'7" she had always thought her height was grand for her age, she wasn't so sure now!
She slumped a little.
"What have you been up to then?"

Amy had been taking a walk, as she normally did in the grounds when she thought she might sit down for a while. Noticing two people sitting not too far away she thought she'd go over. Coming closer she noticed them to be Violet and Andy.
"Hey Violet, Andy" she said flopping down on the grass next to them.
"Don't mind if i sit with you do you?" she asked smiling.

Zazuka came running words the little group with a worryed look on her face. She really shoudn't have run though because her clusy quota for the day had not been filled yet. Zazuka triped over a root of somthing and face planted yet again. She got up carfuly and sighed. "Hey girls what's going on?" She asked though her face was slightly pink with imberresment.

"I know the weathers been great" Amy said putting her face in the sun.
Amy turned to see Zuka had approached them, not before tripping over
"Heloo, are you okay?" she asked smiling.

Zazuka smiled and nodded. "I trip, stumble or bump into something altleast three times a day, it's no big deal." She said dusting off her skirt.

Amy laughed as Zuka brushed herself down.
"Come sit down then" she said patting the grass.

Zazuka sat down then looked around before looking at the other girls. "So what's going on here?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Not much really" she said smiling, "Well ive only just got here myself" she added grinning.

Zazuka nodded at Andy. "Gravety loves me I sware it." She said with a bright smile. Zazuka brought her legs up to her chest and looked around at the seanery once again.

((lolz, I went to bed. sorry guys!))

"Hey, everyone!" Violet said, smiling serenely. "How are we all this beautiful day?"

Zazuka smiled wide. "We have it the best here at Hogwarts." She said brightly. She could never miss a place that didn't want her in the first place but Hogwarts she knew she would miss when she had to leave.

Zazuka thought about it then smiled. "We can head over to Brightstone. They have just opened the gates for us to go into town if we want to." She said brightly.

Violet practically sprang up off the ground when Zazuka suggested that they go to Brightstone.
"You know what, that's a fantastic idea!" she exclaimed. "Shall we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back