OOC First Name
Mia
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
🏳️‍🌈Cas, 🏳️‍🌈Gay🏳️‍🌈
Wand
Curly 12.5" Flexible Chestnut with Mermaid Scale Core
Linden had a box in his hands as he carefully walked down from the Hufflepuff first year boys dormitory to the grounds. if you were paying attention to him you would hear the box rustle and make tweeting noises. he had rescued the bird after it had fallen out of its nest. he had raised it while it recovered its damaged wing and today he had decided was the day to see if it was able to fly.
She reached the lawn and tried to decide what to do. he had rescued many birds before but the ones that had been released had had been done with his mum or dad or willow. he hadn't had to do it on his own.
standing in the middle of the lawn he opened the wind and picked out the bird holding it in one hand as he put the makeshift nest down. "now birdie. in a minute i am going to let you go. and you will be free to fly" he said. to the creature. part of him didn't want to let it go. but he knew that it was old enough now to fly and look after its self. he held it up and nuzzled it slightly against his cheek. wondering how he should let it go.

Wendall had been having a pretty good few weeks really, everything considered. Now that it was warm outside too, the second year was finding himself more and more frequently wanting to explore the grounds, rather than being trapped inside as he would be once the weather took a turn again. Walking across the grounds in a pair of jeans and a collared blue shirt, Wendall squinted through the air at the other students roaming around, wondering if he was about to find Lysander finding even more creatures for his own collection. When he eyes landed on a boy that he'd spotted wandering his own common room though, holding something fluffy up to his face, Wendall couldn't help but stare. "What are you doing?" he asked the boy, wondering if that was either for either him or the little.. bird?

Linden had looked after birdie for a couple of months. he had watched him grow since he was a baby. he didnt want to let the creature go. even though he knew that he should. but he would miss having the bird chirping in the room. Linden saw a boy approaching him. and decided to hold off letting birdie go until he had spoken to the boy. even though he knew that was just an excuse. he vaguely recognised him from the common room. he was one of alexi's friend's but they had not met. "I am letting birdy go." he said when he was asked what he was doing. "He is big enough now to leave the nest of an old pair od my shoes and i dont think he will like me taking him home for the holidays" he said realising how weird it made him sund as he said it aloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back