Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica was surprised when she see the list Daintree name. She use her favorit purfume and she was ready go to the Yule ball. She felt nervous about tonight and why he felt nervous? They was friends and nothing more and she know that this day will be fun and she will be have a grate mood. When she came grate hall she walked closed to the table and she was a little hungry. Now she needed a little eat and that she was doing right now and she needed forgot her a little stress.

@Daintree Vaskevold

Daintree had thought he’d got rather lucky with his pairing. Jarica wasn’t someone he’d known particularly well, but she was nice and she was pretty so of course he looked forward to spending the evening with her. Daintree had arranged to meet her at the yuleball and was arriving precisely when he was supposed to. He didn’t want to be early and seem overly eager but he also hadn’t wanted to be late and end up annoying her. He spotted Jarica at the food table so he went over to her, "Hey Jarica. I'm your date for this evening," he gave a smile, "You look beautiful," he complimented.

"Hey, Daintree!" She smiled him when he came. "What you wanna do?" Jadica felt a little nervous about tonight and she asked him. "Thanks, you look realy good to" Jarica gave him nice compliment and then finished her drink and glass take back to the table.

Daintree smiled at her, "Thank you," Dain told her with a little smile. He held out his hand to her. "Shall we dance?" Daintree offered with as charming a msile as posibile. He wasn't sure if she would want to dance but he thought it would be worse if he didn't offer her a chance to dance. He knew it was the way to do things.

She agreed to go to the dance and therefore slowly and carefully grabbed his hand to go to the dance hall. ''I was surprised when i see you in the list. How about you?'' Jarica asked the Daintree and she was so curios about his words and what he will be say to her.

Daintree lightly led her onto the dance floor, able to dance with her to the current song. "I signed up when I saw your name," he told her, it wasn't the whole truth of the matter. He had been thinking about signing up and it had been seeing her name who had helped encourage him to sign up. "How've you been?"

She was not so sure if she can belive him but it was does not metter. She was with her friend and hoped that they still made some fun tonight. "I felt prety nervous about tonight but i was suprised." Jarica definetly felt nervos about tonight and she still felt weird moments in her stumic.

Daintree gave a little smile, ”What were you nervous about?” he asked, he’d get it if she didn’t reply but he thought he should definitely ask first what exactly it was. Perhaps it was just the fact that dates were a bit nerve wracking but he hoped the fact it was him wasn’t part of the reason that she’d been nervous.

''Well, it was my second time on the blind date. I always feel a little nervous.'' Jarica told him and she was not so sure why she felt nervos, mayby she was just afraid find a boyfriend? But she didn't wanted say words at laud. Becouse deep in side she was a little shy. ''And it's a date with a friend. I felt silly of my words, Sorry.'' She giggled a little bit and then smiled Daintree.

Daintree nodded, "that's fair, dates can be a little nerve wracking even with people you know," he agreed. He shook his head at her apology, it really wasn't nervous. "it's fine," he wasn't sure if he should ask her out. If this was this last time last year he wouldn't have hesitated but he wasn't sure she actually wanted it or if just because he was being flirty and she was being friendly that he was reading too much into it. "Are you looking to date someone or happy to not?"

Jarica know that his words was true and dates somtimes can be nervous but she was everymeeting enyoi with Daintree. "You probably right!" She smiled when she was dancing with him and last asking bit her suprised. Jarica was never hear from boys this ask but last relontiships was hard with Gryffindor boy but she wanted try again. "Well, i hoped blind dates will help me find date but i wanted be relontiships. If that happen in my life" Jarica told him with a smile but she was not sure if that work. She was think that she was a little difficult character but she started worked with herself and now was better.

Daintree gave a little nod as she told him about what she wanted. Though he had been in a few relationships he didn't think that any of them had been particularly good, well, they'd been good but not like good as in fruitful relationships that made him want to be with them longer than he had. He had eventually let them go. It had just made sense when he had to do that. "I'm sure you'll find someone eventually," he said, "I'm taking a bit of a break from relationships really," if this was any other point in his life he'd have immediately asked Jarica out, and though he maybe flirted with her, he didn't want to date right now, at all.

"Mayby later! I think you don't need woried at all. You are cute and i think all girls wanted be with you." She was not so sure if she wanted relontiships right now becouse she realy get hurt. She gave him complimated and hoped that him makes feel little better. "I think the same. I was realy hurt in past relontiships. " She told him a little deep breath and she wanted forgot this memories. But she was curios why he don't wanted relontiships.

Daintree nodded, ”I don’t think you need to either, Jarica. You are beautiful,” he complimented easily. It was an easy thing to say because it was in his mind just very very true. He nodded at what she said. ”Shall we get some drinks?” he figured this conversation was maybe less suited to dancing. ”As for me, I haven’t really been hurt, but I get into them for the wrong reasons,” he admitted with some honesty. He liked the girls he’d dated, but he’d gotten into those relationships because they would benefit him not because he was deeply passionate about them.

"Aww, thanky Daintree" Jarica blushed Daintree when she hear nice words at him. With him was easy to talk and she was glad that she find him as friend. Jarica agreed about drinks and definetly needed something to drink and why not something eat to. "I understand! I somtimes feel the same. But when you find the right one , you will know. Trust me" She smiled him

Daintree began walking over to the drinks with Jarica. He was quick to pour one for her, hand it to her and then one for himself. He took a little sip and nodded. He doubted it was the same with her but it could certainly be similar. He gave a little smile. ”As will you,” Daintree agreed. He held out his drink to toast, ”Here’s to dates with friends and success in the future,” Daintree was still smiling and was sure that she felt the same way.

His hand was pleasantly gentle. Jarica smiled at Daintree as they both arrived at the dinner table. The girl took the drink in her hands and chanted with Daintree. She knew for sure that she felt just like him. But toonight was a realy success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back