Strange meetings on the lawn.

Taloola Mist

OOC First Name
Chalky
urgh, bored bored borrred! Taloola muttered her thought out loud as she dragged her feet along ground. She was already so tired of being at hogwarts.
Taloola couldn't remember the last time she had been in a decent convosation with someone.
She looked around, not many people were out here, it had been raining earlier and the grass seemed to squelch under her feet as scuffed her feet along it.
:erm:

(not good, I'm not in a very imaginative mood today...)

Shaylah walked along the lawn drenched from head to foot and covered in mud. She had been sat by the lake when the rain started and it came down fast. She loved the rain and had decided to stayout in it. Now that it had stopped, she started heading inside.
Shay was part way up to the school when she bumped into someone. "Urgh. Watch where you're going." She looked that girl up and down. Shay recognised her from a class but she couldn't remember which one.

"Whow, jeez I'm sorry." Where do I know her from... hmmm... Taloola Thought. "hey, are you in my potions class? S... hang on... are you Shayla?" she noticed the huge splodge of mud on her new jacked and frantically started to try to wipe it off, not really listening for the girl's answer.

"Damn right. You should know my name." Shaylah frowned. "I am your superior in every way." She laughed slightly as she watched the girl wipe the mud off her top. "I can't remember your name but then their's no shock there."

"Hey! What the hell is your problem?! What have I done to deserve being spoken to like that?!" Taloola was shocked at herself, she would never speak like this normally, but it just all seemed to spill out of her mouth at once!

"At the moment, you are my problem." Shay shrugged. "What you have done is you have been born. By the fact that you said you're in my potions class, it means you're either Slytherin-which I highly doubt-or Hufflepuff. It's not the worst you could be but it's very close." She grinned smugly.

"Oh thats so god dammed classist!" Taloola hated the way that this obnoctious girl simply smiled as she said these things to her! "And why should it matter that I'm in Huffelpuff anyway? It's better that being a Slitherin!" Oh no! what have I said! she thought to herself, and the thought showed on her face!

Shaylah couldn't help but laugh. "For starters, I only know one decent hufflepuff and that's only because he has potential." Shay had seen how Sam's temper could suddenly change. He was an incredibly kind guy but say the right things and his temper flips. "Also, how the hell do you think hufflepuffs are better than slytherins. Slytherins are the pride of the school. They are who keep up the good look. Hufflepuffs are just weird and friendly.

Taloola could feel her heart beating in her mouth, was she really in a fight with a Slitherin? Well, a small one, but even that was scary enough! "If it weren't for Hufflepuffs, then nobody would come here atall! It would just be a rough... I don't know!" Theres no point, Taloola thought. I don't know why we're better than Slitherin! "Well you need an equil balence... I suppose... and besides, what makes you think that Slitherin are the 'pride of the school'?!" Using a new found confidence!

"Slytherins would come here and that's all we need. At least it would keep away the scum from the other houses." Shay smiled at the thought of an all Slytherin school. It would be like heaven. "It would be like durmstrang with no blood traitors." She smiled wider than before. "Merlin!! That would be amazing." Then her smile turned cheeky. "There woul be no you."

Her evil looking smile made Taloola feel like bursting, and made her think what the girl was saying was true! "Arghh!" She couldn't take any more, she pushed passed the girl, accidentaly budging her sholder as she started walking back toward the school.

Shaylah stared as the girl walked past her. "Ooo. Someone's stressy." She taunted the girl as she strode towards the school.

Taloola turned back round to face the girl "urgh, well if I am in a stressy, I wonder who it is I can blame for it?!" she called at her. "You know what, this school would do a lot better with out all you god dammed Slytherins making all our lives miserable!"

"Or," Shay smiled. "You could always leave and go to Beauxbatons. Then us 'god damned Slytherins' don't have to put up with you." Her smiled turned into a smirk.

Beauxbatons? whats that? :erm: lol

"Well why don't you leave then?! No other house team has a problem with any other appart from Slytherin. You like nobody and nobody likes you!"

(It's the magical school in France. Remember in the fourth film there's the girls in blue?? That's Beauxbatons.)

"Except for the fact that you are the only one who's showing their feelings by shouting them at a girl half their size." Shaylah smirked.

Oh yeah, lol thanks :D

Yeah, not so big as you thought are you! Taloola thought to herself realising this girl was tiny. "Argh, what the hell?!... I... I wasn't really shouting them!" Not having realised the volume leval of her voice. She shook her head and turned toward the school again. Then a sudden realisation hit her! "But haven't you realised yet, its always Slytherins who bring shame on the school?! Its always Slytherins who mess things up and give this school a bad reputation! Its always you! You and your pathetic reptillian idiots!"

Shaylah laughed. "How can you think that the house which is valued for it's pride brings shame to the school. That makes no sense what so ever. Seriously, you need to think about what you are saying." She laughed more at the girl's insult. "Is that seriously the best insult you can think of?? Pathetic reptilian idiots. And you think we're the idiots." Shay couldn't believe how much fun she was having with this girl. It was like she wanted to make a fool of herself.

She'd had enough of this, she had made too much of a fool of herself and she could see that this irritating girl. She made her way toward the school and didn't look back untill she got there.

Shaylah smiled as the girl walked away. She turned on her heals and walked in the direction of the Slytherin common room. She didn't even bother turning around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back