Closed Stop to Smell the Roses

Thomas laughed. He increasingly did not understand what attracted so much to a girl. She was a lamb coveted by a lion. And he was that lion. "You'll be able to see the world someday." he said. “I’ve thought of three places would like to live in, but I’m not entirely sure about them,” he replied, waiting for more questions.

Allison chuckled. "I hope so. I think it would be better if I took someone with me, though," she added, wondering briefly is Stanis or Addy would go with her. "So if you've thought of where you'll live, do you know where you want to work?" She asked, curious if he would be a musician like her brother.

"I can't wait to be able to travel alone. Because I want to go to Egypt." he refused with a smile because he wanted to go there to explore everything from one end to the other. "Yes, I thought about where to work. I would like to work in The Ministry of Magic and the free time to engage in music. Where would you like to work?"

Allison nodded at his words. "Egypt sounds fun. I've watched the mummy a hundred times. Not the new one, the good ones with Brendan Frasier." She giggled lightly. "I can think of a hundred pretty places to go." She mused. She listened as he talked about joining the ministry and playing music in his free time. "The Ministry? That sounds like a good job. I thought about joining the Ministry myself, but the regulations are maddening. I want to be a werewolves rights activist," she told him. "Why do you want to work at the ministry?" She asked.

Thomas smiled when she mentioned the movie mummy. "Egypt doesn't interest me in movies because of Mummy, but because of its architecture. I've watched that movie too. All the parts.'' He refused. When Thomas heard him mention the werewolves, it surprised his eyes wide open, but he answered Allison's question. ''Yes. It is, too. Why crazy? Why a werewolf activist?'' he asked. ''Because there's a lot of interesting chapters to choose from. For example I am interested in Magical Creatures Regulation Office, but still do not know maybe to school will conclude thoughts will change.'' He said, move a stone, aside from the path to not catch behind it.

Allie felt a little bad when he said he liked Egypt for more than just the movie, but she brushed it aside. "It is a beautiful country," She replied, glancing away and tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled softly as he asked why she wanted to be an activist. "I think that people are just so biased against werewolves, there's such an unjust persecution, and there seems to be so little that's done to actually help them, and then if a werewolf loses control they're painted as monsters. They're victims, too, and they need someone to help them,"

She went on, growing more passionate as she spoke. She hesitated, laughing nervously and rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry," she apologized, giving him a shy smile. "I didn't mean to go on like that," she glanced away, feeling silly for rambling. The feeling only intensified when he said his plans might change after school. That was right, he was in the year above her, he would graduate sooner. It would be silly to like him. Or to think he might like her. She pushed the thought aside. "Well, you'll have to let me know if your plans change, then," she offered, smiling gently.

Thomas liked Egypt in the film, but he wanted to see it in person so that he could see it live and not just in the film. "That's right, that's why I want to go there."He said, looking ahead and listening to why she wanted to become a werewolf activist. By the time she was done, she thought for a moment about what she had just heard. "You may be right, because all werewolves are considered evil, but there are those who became like them of their own accord. Making him a monster is unfair."

He stopped at a rose bush and turned to the girl. He smiled at him because he realized that someone had to protect people who were not to blame. "You don't have to apologize, because I understand your position." Why be silly? Because they were separated only for a year. It was absolutely nothing. "Of course I'll let you know if anything changes." He promised with a smile.

''Do you have any questions? If it is then safe to ask? Unless you're frozen, we can go back to the castle." He said, resumes going forward.

Allison smiled softly as he said she didn't need to feel bad. She thought about other questions. "I do." She told him, laughing lightly. "Do you want to go inside and get some hot chocolate? We can talk more in front of the fire in the student longue if you want," She offered, smiling shyly up at him and tucking her hair behind her ear.

Thomas smiled at the girl. He heard her question, it made him wonder if he really wanted to go inside. ''Hot chocolate sounds good. Where do you think to sit by the fire?'' He asked, as it was interesting, where she meant to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back