OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Allison was dealing with something she hadn't had to deal with before. She had a crush on someone. It was weird for her. She had noticed guys before, sure, but she hadn't been emotionally attached to anyone outside her family. At least, not until she'd met Thomas. At first, listening to him play guitar at night had been relaxing, helping her unwind after long days. But slowly she was noticing more and more how cute Thomas was. She was noticing the way her heart fluttered every time he smiled at her. She had been out on a walk, trying to clear her head.

Did she... like Thomas? As in, she wanted him to be her boyfriend. But that was ridiculous, wasn't it? Allison had never dated anyone. She had always thought she wasn't going to. She knew she was hard to handle, she had a quick temper and she was stubborn. She was drawn out of her thoughts when she realized she was in the gardens. She had always thought the gardens were pretty. She smiled, relaxing a little and walking over to one of the benches. She sat down, the breeze cool on her skin. She reached up, letting her hair down from the ponytail she'd put it in, fluffing it a little and smiling as the breeze ruffled her hair.

Thomas had not hoped that he would like anyone else. In the last few days, things happened to him that he no longer understood. Of course, the attention was paid to the girls before and he also had sympathy, but now everything seemed different. The attachment was as strong as against the family. Allison came to listen to him play the guitar, and he liked that he could play someone and that he could be accompanied by someone who could bring a little joy and a sense of peace after a long tiring day. And in the meantime, he noticed that Allison was a real sun. He could not stop smiling in her presence. Thomas decided to go out for a walk to find inspiration outside the castle walls.

He also had to think a little about the things that came to his mind. Allison? He wanted to be a friend. Unless otherwise was not possible. He himself was no longer a gift from God, so he could possibly endure the character of a girl, because he really wanted to. Usually Thomas went to the garden, where he was looking for inspiration, and he went there this time as well. Whistling quietly, he walked along the rocky path in the garden when he noticed Allison sitting on a benches. He thinks to come and say hello, because maybe she was waiting for someone else or she wanted to be alone.

"Hey, Allie! What do you here? I won't bother if I sit here?" He asked, smiling at her, then looking at the rose bush behind the girl, it seemed that he noticed a rose bud in it.

Allison was lost in thought, watching the clouds. She jumped a little when she heard a voice. She looked over, a blush creeping into her cheeks and a small smile slipping onto her face when she saw who was there. "Hi, Thomas," she greeted easily. "Go ahead, " she gestured for him to sit with her. "I was just out for a walk," she told him. "I was thinking, found myself out here. I thought I would sit down and enjoy the nice day," she smiled shyly. "What are you doing out here?"

Thomas turned his eyes away from the rose bush when he heard Allison's voice. After her permission, he sat next to the bench. ''Yes, today is a nice day. It was a sin to sit inside that day.'' He said, turning his head toward the girl and smiling at her. ''Also, I came to walk.''

Allison laughed softly. "We seem to think alike." She tucked her hair behind her ear, trying to ignore the way her heart reacted when he smiled at her. "How are you? " She asked, struggling a little to think of what to say. Her mind always seemed to stop working properly when he was near.

''I like everything more these days, because then I can go outside and look for inspiration for songs. I seem to have found it now.'' He said with a smile. Thomas felt calm in Allison's presence. I wanted to touch her, but he himself the ban. '' I'm fine. And you? '' He inquired, as propriety demanded it, and not only because they asked. '' Do you like muggle movies?

Allison blushed a bit as he spoke. Was he referring to her? She pushed the thought aside. No, he couldn't mean her. It was probably the gardens or something. She smiled at his question. "I'm alright," she responded easily. She was a little caught off guard at his question. She giggled lightly, twirling her hair around her finger. "I like some of them," she replied. "Do you?"

Thomas thought of him, but didn't say it because everything was together for him, the garden and the nice time. He crossed his arms to his chest, preventing Allison from grabbing his hand. "Yes, some like it. When I meet friends, we often go to the movies and sometimes to clubs to dance. What genres of movies do you like?" he asked, then looked up to the sky were clear and there was no cloud.

Allison's smile faltered a little, sensing the shift in his mood. She hesitated a moment, scooting away a little. "I like horror movies. " She told him shyly. "What genre do you like?"

Thomas breathed air into his lungs, as if he lacked them for a moment. He heard the girl answer the question about the movies. ''Usually girls like romantic movies. You're the third girl I hear who likes horror movies.'' He said, looking at the girl. ''I also like horror and fantasy movies.'' Thomas kept his arms crossed over his chest. '' You know, I haven't told anyone before that I don't have a mom because it's hard for me. Still thinking maybe I should try to save her too.'' The first time he was was discovered against an almost stranger. It was to roll a stone from the heart that lay long on the heart.

Addison shrugged. "Some romances are okay. Horror is just my favorite. I like ghost stories," she told him. She was surprised when he suddenly changed the subject, blinking. Her heart twisted a little in her chest. "Well," she started slowly. "I'm glad you told me." She offered, her voice gentle. "Can... I ask why you think you could have saved her?" She asked softly.

''Mine too. Rather, for the movies you watch and I don't know what will make you jump in the chair in the next frame.'' He laughed, because it only happened to him once that he had to jump in the chair. Thomas probably shouldn't have changed, but he wanted to share Allison's feelings because he felt confident. '' My mother was a muggle when we had a serious accident and he was accompanied by a nurse and not him. I don't really remember what happened ... at one point I heard her voice and then Jenna and I were already out of the car, but she stayed in the car." He felt tears in his eyes, so he had to close eyelids. '' Let's take a walk in the garden. Tell us about your family. You mentioned that you have a twin sister. Which house is she in?"

Allison laughed lightly. "Well, hey, if the jump scares work that means they're good," she chuckled. Her smile faded and she listened as he talked to her. She smiled lightly as he abruptly changed the subject. She stood, waiting a moment for him to follow before starting to slowly walk. "A twin sister. Addison. She's a Hufflepuff, like my cousin Casper." She smiled warmly. "Addison is allergic to berries. I'm allergic to lemons." She shrugged. "She's got brown hair and I'm a blond. We might be twins, but we aren't identical."

Thomas also laughed. "What is your favorite horror movie?" He asked. He had to forget about the sad things, so Thomas shook his head easily. He stood up, followed by Allison and went in one rhythm with her steps. '' My twin sister Jenna and half-sister Danae are also Huffepuff. What about your brother? He studied here too?'' He asked with a smile. ''I tastes like lemons, they can eat healthy.'' Thomas replied. "Jenna and I are not identical twins. Which one is older? ''

Allison thought over his question. "Hm... I like 13 ghosts," she offered. "And Winchester was good, too. What's your favorite movie?" She asked in return. She shook her head when he asked about Asher. "No, Asher went to Hogwarts Scotland. He was expelled in sixth year," she stuck out her tongue. She grimaced as he said he liked lemons. "Well, you can have mine. If I try to eat a lemon I might die, " she joked lightly. She shrugged when he asked who was older. "Addison is older, technically. Which one of you is older?" she returned the question easily, enjoying the sunshine as they walked.

''I like The Woman in Black and The Nun.'' He said that he liked all that had viewed that particularly impressed. Thomas listened, learned where Allison's brother, but there remained interesting for expulsion. "Why was he expelled?" He asked. Lemons have been tasting to him since childhood. ''Then you can give it back to me. Better then don't eat it. It's crazy to be allergic to something.'' Didn't laugh at all, but still smiled. Came the question, which of them was older. "Jenna is older than a few seconds." he replied, enjoying the walk with the girl.
"Do you have a favorite place here?" he asked, but thought also ask for flowers, because almost all the girls liked flowers. '"What is your favorite flowers."

Allison smiled at his favorite movies. "The conjuring series is really well done. Did you like the Insidious movies?" She asked, curious. She shrugged when he asked about Asher. "I'm not sure. He got into some sort of fight, I think. " She had never actually asked Ash that story, and made a mental note to find out why the next time she saw him.

She thought about his question, considering it a moment. "I like the common room best, I think. Sitting in the windows at night and watching the stars. It's just very breathtaking." She smiled softly. She was surprised when he asked about her favorite flower. "Oh, um... Well, lilacs smell the best, but... I think roses are the prettiest. Especially the white ones." She looked over to him, smiling. "What about you?"

Thomas laughed. ''Yes, I liked it. I've only watched the last Insidious movie. Did you like it?'' He also asked out of curiosity. He just nodded about Allison's brother, but didn't ask anymore because it wasn't that important.

He looked at him in amazement. ''I also like the common room, but also the garden and the lake are the closest, because there I feel like in the seventh heaven. I can stay there with one for a while. At night you know what I do. Will you ever show me the stars?'' He asked, smiling. Thomas listened to the flowers and memorized them. ''White roses? I don't have a particularly favorite flower. Although I like spring flowers the most.'' He smiled as he walked next to Allison. ''If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will answer quite honestly.

Allison nodded. "I liked it. It was a good series," she told him. She giggled a little as he mentioned the garden and the lake. "They are very nice spots. I like to sit at the cliffs sometimes, too, " she told him, remembering the day she and Stanis had sat on the cliffs and he had shared his biggest secrets with her. She made a note to go check on him soon, knowing he was off brooding somewhere.

She smiled a little shyly as he asked about the stars. "I suppose I could be persuaded, " she agreed easily. She thought over his question a moment. "Alright, lets start with something easy. If you like horror movies, do you like Halloween? " she asked with a coy grin.

''Then you have seen all?'' Thomas asked. He heard that she liked sitting on the rocks and a smile appeared on his face. He had written some songs on the rock, because he had been quite inspired there. ''Yes, they are really nice places. I went to the rocks often last year when I wanted to be alone.'' He said when he noticed a bird on the trail just descending from a tree.

He laughed when she mentioned persuasion. "I'm a great master of confidence," she said with a grin on her face. Well, Thomas waited for the questions Allison would ask. ''I like Halloween. Earlier before school, we walked home with friends and asked for sweets. And you like it?'' He answered, but a question came to his mind that he just couldn't help but ask. ''Will you come with me to Halloween Feast?''

Allison laughed lightly, enjoying the breeze through her hair. "It's nice. Stanis and I sit out there sometimes and eat berries." She smiled at the thought.

She nodded at his question. She loved Halloween. She loved to dress up and stay up all night telling scary stories or watching horror movies. Before she could reply, he asked another question. Allison stopped, surprised. "What, really?" She laughed lightly. "I would love to! What are you going as?" She asked.

Thomas was silent for a moment before saying more correctly. ''If you want, we can go there. There will be no berries, but in the evening I can play a new song for you.'' He said with a smile.

He was still waiting for questions from the girl, but looked at the offer for the Halloween feast a bit off the rails for him, because Allison even stopped and he also had to stop. "Really," he smiled. ''Then let's go together. Do not know yet. And you already know what to wear?'' he asked against the question. ''I'm waiting for more questions from you.''

Allison smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Sure, that sounds really nice," She agreed. A new song out on the cliffs also sounded romantic, but she pushed the thought away. He was older, a prefect. He probably had his pick of the girls in his year, he wouldn't be interested in the troublemaker in the year below.

She thought over his question. "I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know," she told him, smiling brightly. She would need to find a good costume, something scary but also a little cute maybe. She was drawn from her thoughts at his statement. She giggled softly and started to walk again. "Alright. What was your childhood like? Where did you grow up?" She asked, curious.

Thomas had had his hair tail fixed today, but he thought they would break to go a little cut. When she heard the girl say that she would love to listen to a song, he smiled. He didn't think she was younger than her at the time, but how well she felt with her.

''Okay. I probably know how to dress for Halloween. It will probably be scary and also impressive.'' He said, laughing. Thomas had something in mind because it might fit, but he would still have to work a little and he would still be able to deal with the costume he had in mind. They resumed go, Allison asked questions. ''My childhood was good with a lot of muggle friends. I was born and raised in Turkey, but at the age of seven we moved to New York, although I would like to live in New Zealand so that we don't have to go that far. It is possible to live here after graduating from school.''

Allison giggled softly at his words. "We'll see. " she teased softly. She listened as he spoke of his childhood, smiling softly. "I've always thought it would be fun to see the world," she mused. "Have you thought about where in New Zealand you'd like to live?" She asked, curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back