Stop and Stare

Daryl Black

OOC First Name
Val
Daryl was bored walking around the castle and all. He stood near the wall and stared at the students passing by the corridor. As always he was talking to himself while showing off his smile. "I need to find someone errr. Who was it again?" he asked himself confused. He was waiting for someone to notice his awkwardness. Daryl brought out his flashlight and tried to flip it through the air and as always it ended up falling on the ground. He then sighed and bent over to get it. Staring blankly at the floor he saw his reflection and smiled alone there. A minute after he stood up and once again tried to flip his flashlight. For the second time it fell on the ground once more, he picked it up and twirled it around. Suddenly he raised his hand and tried to do a Kamen rider pose. Laughing at his self loudly he sat on the floor crossed his legs with each other waiting for someone to arrive.

Jaden stared, looking up at the castle potraits. She stood there for a minute long, wondering which one of these fearless leader ever felt confuse, the confuse feeling she was feeling at the moment. She sighed, none of these leaders were ever confuse. None of them probably ever delt with sexual orientation. Jaden move along, deciding not to waste another day studying pictures. She headed towards her dormitory, her gaze settle on the ground when she notice the boy name Daryl sitting cross legged in the middle of the corridor while everyone was walking by. "Ummm Daryl what are you doing?"

Daryl looked up and to his surprise he saw the girl he met before. "I'm just Uhmm. Nothing really" he said sadly. "What's your name again?I think it starts with a J or something?. And your a tomboy right?" he exclaimed. Daryl likes tomboys but as he remembered the girl in front of her was different. She was rude and impolite to him and because of that his interest for her was gone. Daryl took a deep breath and stared at her blankly, still sitting at the floor.

"Yeah its Jaden nice to see you around Daryl" she hinted the sadness in his voice and wonder what was up. "I wouldn't say I'm really a tomboy..not sure myself" she shrug and tried to be nice to him. He seem down, so she decided to offer a company if he wanted too. "Mind if I sit with you? I'm kind of bored" which in fact was true. Even if the boy was weird, Jaden didn't mind it. She actually found it a good quality in him. He didn't care how he acted, he just wanted to be himself, well to her perspective it seems.

Daryl wondered why Jaden seems to be nice to him, he spanked his cheeks to wake from this dream but it wasn't a dream after all. When he heard her asking if she could sit with him he smiled widely. "Sure! I don't mind" he exclaimed trying to hide his excitement. "It's been many months since I entered Hogwarts but still I'm always bored" he said while looking at the different portraits in front of them. Daryl looked at Jaden and grinned, he closed his fist and started to close his eyes for a minute to remember this day..

Jaden chuckle at Daryl. He made her feel welcome, which was cool in her book. She sat down right next to him, and took out her wand from her sleeves. She aimed her wand secretly at someone walking by and made the person trip on purpose. She look at Daryl and laugh. "Trip jinx I think, learn it from someone" she smile at Daryl. "It helps to get rid of boredom" she shrug explaining. It was very simple and very easy. She could teach it to him, but probably get in trouble. Instead she went back tripping some walking by, they did suspect Jaden doing it.

"Cool can you teach me? I could really use that on that Plain girl who keeps on stalking my room mate." he exclaimed with amazement. "I keep on taking the risk to get my self in trouble at times!" he said out loud laughing. He then stopped and looked at Jaden, as he could remembered it was the first time he saw her laughed at something he had done or maybe not about him. Still he felt so comfortable talking with her at that time as if the time was ticking slowly. He than watched Jaden to trip another student walking by, the students might have stared at her but somehow Daryl was ready to take the blame for it.

"Sure maybe some other time?" she chuckle but got bored quickly tripping people and wonder more about the room mates. "Someone stalking your room mate? Who is it?" she turn her full attention at Daryl. He was smiling at her, she smile back reflecting his grin. She wasn't use to anyone smiling at her in school except Nessa. She hadn't seen Ahora in a while, so she couldn't say Ahora too. Jaden wander whatever happen to that Gryffindor girl, and what came of her being stunning. Strange she hadn't seen her in a while, not even in the great hall.

Daryl clapped his hands upon his request was granted. "Stalking? Oh It's The Plain or girl or the so called Lykke Wu.. yeah I don't like her she's just so so so PLAIN!" he laughed out loud that echoes through the corridor. He noticed Jaden something or maybe someone and Daryl was sure it wasn't him. He stared at her batting her eyelash closing her fist while whistling.

"Don't think I ever heard of that one yet" she said referring to the girl. "Ummm Daryl what are you doing?" Jaden ask the boy. He did acted weird but she was laughing at his little actions. "Mind telling me who she was stalking too?"

"Oh Nevermind me!" he exclaimed laughing weirdly as he breath faster and faster. "He's stalking my roommate Clyde, You know the tall strict looking one" he stated still smiling at Jaden.

Jaden laughed nudging Daryl. "Someone needs to calm down a bit" she wink at the boy rock herself into a crouch position next to him now. "I think everyone in Slytherin except for you may have something stuck up their tush" and that was including Lily Fossil the manipulator liar. "Do you like anyone in the house or anyone else in different house?" she ask him to switch the subject away from people stalking each other. Jaden wasn't into that kind of information, maybe anything to do with Lily be great. But if it had nothing to do with Lily, Nessa, or Ahora she wasn't particularly interested. Now she wanted to know more about Daryl.

"Hmmm? Well I like everyone that's nice to me but I think no one like me" he said out loud laughing. Looking at Jaden Eye's was a bit hypnotizing for Daryl, he can't help to stare for a while. He then looked at his pants then was shocked out to find out he's zipper was open, he hurriedly closed it but a problem occurred. The zipper was stuck leaving the zipper ruined. "Oh poop!" he exclaimed with terror, still he ave Jaden a grin trying not to panic. But that was impossible, someone might even see he's boxers and that will be torture to him.

"Well your okay in my book.." she said than look away uneasy. "Maybe I should go or direct you to the hospital wing?" she told him still looking away. He was stuck in a sticky situation, sort of personal problem she couldn't him with, it was sort of funny. Though she could tell he was playing it off so cool.. Jaden stood up, "Should I show you where it is?"

"Oh No I'm fine this happens a lot" he said out loud scratching his head. Daryl untucked he's shirt to cover the broken zipper. "Huh? I'm confused" he said looking at her eyes.

Sorry I edit the post

"Well you started to panic so I just thought you would've had like to see the nurse" Jaden shrugged looking away again. "I'm thinking of walking around for a bit, see what I can get into" she turn back to smile a tinge rolling her eyes a little. "Want to come? Or am I flying solo?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back