Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selne was having a food run not even an hour after classed were out for the day and in that time she had already delivered three roses. and she was confident she would make it four before the hour was up. this confidence was confirmed as she wandered through the garden stroking asteria as she spotted her next delivery. "Freya, I have a rose for you" she said as she approached the girl.

red rose for @Freya Song

Freya liked to hide out in the gardens when she didn't want to be found. Her pet fairy seemed to like being among the flowers too, so Freya ended up hanging out with the small creature there more often these days. She squinted suspiciously as she heard her name, uncomfortable at the fact that the head girl knew who she was, and certain she hadn't done anything to warrant being in trouble. Nothing she'd been caught for, anyway. Freya relaxed minutely upon realising that it was just a rose delivery. "Could've just picked one from out here," she joked.

Selene smiled. as she watched the girl. there was something about her that seemed like she was in a slifhly different world it was a feeling that she was quite familiar with.though her different world was not the same as freyas. "you could have just picked one but that one wouldn't have a note attached like this one does" she said picking up a red rose and handing it towards the girl.

I'm trying to be honest this year or something. Don't ever leave me or I'll hunt you down. It's too boring without you.
- Kas

The head girl did have a valuable point - most flowers simply didn't come with a bonus note, and Freya was very curious to see what hers said. There were only a few people who would bother sending her a rose, and it being red made her smirk. She took the rose and handed it to her fairy, which happily held onto the flower despite nearly being dragged down by the flower, and read the note. Freya cringed internally at the apparent sincerity of Kas's note, but also felt a little like she was going to cry over it. She already knew it was going in her super secret box of precious treasures along with the rest of her prized possessions. "Thank you so much, most esteemed rose deliverer," she grinned, quickly folding the note and hiding it away in her pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back