OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight?
Tyler had been quiet and withdrawn ever since the Yule Ball. The school break had helped him, as it helped put some distance between the events that had happened and his emotions, but he was still upset and angry. He had been avoiding Blake ever since their confrontation, getting up early every morning to avoid having to talk to him. But there was someone else he had to talk to, someone he needed to tell how he felt. Tyler had liked Sierra ever since they had met in their first year, but he knew now that that had been a waste of time and energy. He had seen what she was really like, and now he knew he needed to wrap up this part of his life. He waited near the Gryffindor common room, his arms crossed as he watched people pass. It wouldn't be a long conversation.

Though Sierra loved her family and seeing them during the break, she was always excited to come back to Hogwarts. It definitely felt like her first home, and her first home was actually her second home now. Besides, Hogwarts was where all her friends were! She had even started to get better with the owls; she was able to stay in the Great Hall now when they flew in, she didn't even have to run away from them! They'd not yet clawed her eyes out or pecked her brains, and though she was still suspicious of them, Sierra could now go to breakfast at any time instead of before or after the birds had been.
Making her way out of the Common Room, Sierra spotted a friendly face. "Tyler! Hi! What're you doing up in the lion's part of the woods?"

Tyler didn't know what he'd expected Sierra to do as she saw him, but approaching him with a friendly smile hadn't been what he imagined. It frustrated him even more, that she had no idea what she had done. Even if he hadn't liked her, didn't it bother her that she had ruined a relationship only a few weeks ago? Apparently not. She was either very stupid, or horrible. Tyler was starting to think it was a combination. He stared at her in disbelief for a moment, then scowled. "You can't really be this stupid." He told her harshly. "You think we can just talk like normal, after the yule ball? Don't you realize what you did?" He asked her, wanting her to feel bad. He just wanted to make her as hurt as he was. "You really can't be that dumb." He repeated.

Sierra blinked when Tyler spoke. "What? I'm not stupid..." Stupid was a word she'd been called before, and she usually didn't take much notice of it. She didn't think she was stupid. Her mother called her open minded and free spirited. Surely that didn't mean stupid? Sierra often wasn't aware when people were being mean, but this - this was mean. The way Tyler spoke to her, the way he was looking at her. He spoke about the Yule Ball - she hadn't even seen him there. What had she done to him? The girl named Alice had been horribly angry with her because she kissed Blake. Maybe he was friends with her? "Do - do you mean Blake? He said I could kiss him..." Sierra trailed off. Tyler had mentioned before about boyfriends and girlfriends, but Sierra just liked everyone. She wanted to be everyone's girlfriend and boyfriend.

Tyler snorted when Sierra said she wasn't stupid, looking at her almost pityingly. "You are. And the saddest thing is that you don't even know it." He spat at her. "Blake is a jerk, and he shouldn't have said that, but I bet you asked him right?" He asked her, though he knew by now that Sierra would just kiss anyone, as ridiculous as it was. "Do you even care that it was right in front of his girlfriend? That you ruined her night? I bet she's still crying about it, all because of you." He took a step closer to her, pushing away from the wall. "But you don't care, do you? All you care about is yourself. And just because you're pretending to be completely unaware of how relationships work so you can do whatever you want, everyone else just has to make way whenever you feel like kissing the next random person in your path, or sending pink roses to everyone. Do you know how weird that is?! It's like you're living in your own little Sierra bubble, and you don't give a crap about what happens outside it."

Sierra looked at Tyler incredulously as he started ripping into her. Yeah, she asked Blake, but that was because she was told she had to ask people! She didn't get what his problem was! Sierra looked down when Tyler continued his tirade, saying it was her fault Alice was still crying; she thought she had done the right thing, and it upset her to know she was the reason someone else was so upset. Sierra took a step back when Tyler took one forward. She had never seen him like this, so angry, so mean. She shook her head at the words he was saying, feeling tears coming to her eyes - Merlin this would be the second time this year she would have cried! "Why are you being so mean?" was all Sierra managed to ask.

Tyler felt no pity for Sierra when he saw tears forming in her eyes. She had hurt him plenty, and now it was only right that she felt hurt in return. "Because I tried telling you the nice way, but you didn't listen." He told her, advancing on her with a frown. "I tried explaining it to you, even though I really shouldn't. You have parents, don't you? That are married and don't go around kissing everyone else? You should know how things are supposed to be, you just ignore it on purpose so you can do whatever you want." He said, glaring. "I can't believe I liked you." He spat. "And no, not as a friend. Why would I want to be friends with someone like you? You could have been m-, someone's girlfriend, but in the end you'll just be alone once everyone's sick of how flighty you are."

Sierra couldn't help as a tear spilled over, and she looked up at the ceiling, willing it to go away. He seemed to be the only one that had a problem with it; no one else had yelled at her and the only other 'advice' that she got was from Deepa. She knew everyone was different, and she knew she was different with how she felt about people, and Tyler was just being mean because he didn't like her differences. Sierra looked back at Tyler when he said he had liked her, and not as a friend. It took a moment for that to register in Sierra's head, because she had liked everyone as a friend, but she remembered him once saying that people liked others more than that. He continued his tirade, and Sierra couldn't deal with it anymore. No one had ever been this mean, Sierra had no idea he could be this mean. She turned away from him as a the rest of the tears escaped, and she ran back to the Common Room, straight to her dormitory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back