stinking mood

Amy couldn't help but laugh at Keiras comment. "Come on Amy, we're all in the same boat!" she said calling out to her.

Andy looked down at her bikini clad self and cringed, she was grateful that there were no boys around at least. She was ridiculously thin, her grandmother was always saying she needed to put on some pounds.
"Yeah, but we can't wait in the water until this wears off, I'm beginning to look like a prune already!"

"Ahhh come on its fuuuun!" Amy said now floating on her back, swishing herself around with her hands.

Amy watched as Andy dove back in and splashed them both her and Keira. She laughed and splashed Andy back. "This is great, great idea Keira!" Amy said with a broad smile on her face.

"Yeah will give you that much, can't even remember why I was so moody earlier" she knew she lied but she had cheered up in her friends' company. Keira and Amy had a funny way of cheering her up when she thought it was impossible.

"My old roommate Liz Malfoy created these ans she left a few in the room. She actually created all kinds of fun candy." she said honestly. "Im glad I could bring yall some excitement!" she said with a playful smile as she splashed them.

"Next time you see your friend ask her to do a version with some wet suits, this is so not the time of year for bikini's, I don't care how far south of the equator we are" Andy laughed giving Keira one last splash.

"Yeah its been great!" Amy said happily, floating around on her back again. She chuckled at Andy's comment, "Ahh its all good though isn't it?!" she replied lazily.

Andy decided to relax and just enjoy herself, she had been studying way too hard lately and then with all the constant arguing with Brian it all seemed to be wearing her out and making her a decidedly boring 11 year old. She lay on her back as well and floated gracefully.

"Exams will be soon", she mumbled "I can't wait until they're all over and done with".

"Nice of you to dampen the mood Andy" Amy said lifting her head to grin at her friend. She put her head back and gazed up at the sky.

"You all good now then?" amy asked Andy casually, floating around. It felt strange to be floating on a lake.

"I'm glad your all good now!" Amy said happily. She stopped floating and took a deep breath before swimming under water for a bit. She didn't go for too long and burst out quite suddenly, near to where Andy was. "Opps sorry about that!" she said with a smile on her face, shaking the water out of her eyes.

Andy hadn't seen Amy go under the water so got a wee fright when she came up beside her.
"Aaargggh!" she cried, losing her ability to float momentarily, "You scared the crap out of me!" she laughed.

"Exams i'm cool with" Andy smiled, "I could probably do them in my sleep i'm so well prepared."

She began to front crawl now, relaxing completely in the water. She didnt even feel the cold of it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back