stinking mood

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda had been in a foul mood for days now. Ever since she had hit Brian to be honest. They hadn't talked to one another since then and that hurt more than anything. She wrapped her school robes around her as the wind picked up and walked on towards the lake. She sat down on a huge boulder at the edge and began picking up pebbles from the top and tossing them into the water.

Not even the festivities were cheering her up. As simple as it was, she missed her friend.

lexi was looking for andy to borrow her owl to send a letter to her mom, but she can find her anywhere so she went to the lake. its her friends favorite place actually, when lexi got there she saw andy sitting in a huge a rock beside the lake.

she went towards her slowly, so she doesn't scared her a bit. then she greeted andy "hi, andy. what u up to?"lexi went closer to her. "is their anything wrong."

[[sorry for the date, i didn't know that you broke up]]

"Lexi! Hi come on and sit down" Andy called to her moving over on the boulder for her friend. "Everything and nothing is wrong. The usual you know?" Andy smiled at her though the smile itself seemed lost of any 'happy' emotion.
"What are you up to?"

[[ not to worry Blane and Andy broke up about 2wks ago I think.]]

lexi sat beside andy, "i was just going to borrow your owl, i'm sending my mom something." lexi said looking at the lake then at her friend. "are you sure you ok, seems not for me. tell me you can trust me." she smiled to andy.

Amy was out on her usual ground wander when she spotted two people not far away. Deciding maybe company would be nice she went over to them, and found it was Andy and Lexi. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?" she asked. She didn't want to be rude and interrupt if it was a private conversation they were having.

Kiera was on her way down to the lake to swim. It was the perfect day to play in the water. She stopped when she saw her friend Andy. She looked really down. Kiera had the perfect idea to cheer her up. She knew she had a few bikini bites left over from Liz's collection. She pulled out her wand. "Accio Bikini Bites" she whispered.

Soon the bites were flying towards her. Kiera caught them and put them in her pocket. She skipped towards Andy. Lexi and Amy were already there talking to her. "Hiya Yall!!" she said brightly. " Andy you look like you could do with some cheering up!" she said slyly.

"Of course you can borrow my owl, it's Freckles. Anytime you need to borrow him there's no problem", she was about to say something when Amy walked down and asked if she could join them.
"Sure Amy" Andy smiled at her, "anytime".
Andy mused how funny it was that whenever she felt at her crappiest, her worst her friends showed up. She loved that about here - about them.
As if by magic Keira skipped over asking if Andy wanted cheering up.
She laughed and looked at Keira,"I don't know, what have you got in mind?"
she was always dubious when it came to Keira and her ideas, for if there was anyone who could beat Andy for hair brained schemes, it was Keira.

Kiera laughed. "Oh well I just have a piece of candy for you. It might make you feel better." she said innocently. Kiera smiled mischeviously. She knew the candies were bikini bites. As soon as you put them in your mouth, they magically changed your clothes so that you were wearing a sparkly biniki that changed colors. It even came with matching beach ball. Kiera's old roommate Liz had invented them. Kiera couldnt wait for Andy to put one in her mouth. There was no way the first years would know what they are.

Andromeda was so partial to candy it was unreal. Her mother was always restricting her intake though because it made Andy very hyper. She smiled at Keira and said; "candy is always good".
She laughed as she took a piece of candy from Keira, she hadn't expected this she had thought Keira was up to something and felt a bit guilty for suspecting so.
She chewed slowly on it and began to feel funny almost instantly. Andromeda felt a shiver all over and her clothes begin to feel tighter.
She looked at Keira and frowned.
"What was that?" she asked as next minuted her clothes began to change right before her eyes. Eventually she looked for all the world as if she was wearing a bikini, a bright one that seemed to dazzle and change colour. For some strange reason a beach ball appeared in her hands.
Andromeda gasped in shock. She was scrawny thin, no figure what so ever, so this bikini did nothing for her other than make her feel the biting wind even more.
Embarressed but knowing Keira had done this for a good reason and nothing more, Andy flung the ball at her.
"Do you know how cold I am right now?" she said as her teeth began to chatter.

Kiera grinned as a picture appeared out of thin air. It was of Andy in the bikini. That another effect of the candies. If you blushed you got a picture of yourself. Kiera handed it to Andy. "Its good for you!" she said cheerfully as she popped one in her mouth and sucked on it. Her clothes changed as well. Kiera was a gymnist so she was very petite but toned and muscular. "I have enough for yall too!" she said brightly to Amy and Lexi. She grabbed Andy and pulled her down to the lake.

Andy let Keira drag her towards the water. She giggled now cheering up a lot. she had so needed something and if nothing else, the cold was distraction enough.
"Keira you are mad!" she laughed now.

Kiera laughed. "Maybe! But its fun!" she said in a singsong voice. "Besides its not too cold!" she said happily as they reached the water. Kiera dived in. "Come on Andy! Whatcha waiting for?" she asked playfully splashing water on her.

"thanks andy!" lexi hug her friend. then amy walked in front of us saying if she could join. then keira was now the second person who's walking towards us. "your cold, why don't you go to the castle its much warm there." she said hugging herself.

then keira was draging andy in the water of the lake, lexi heard andy laugh and she laugh too for what she's seeing. i walked to the water and touched it "omg its cold." lexi said while jumping on it. "but i think keira is a superman, she can dive in a 90 degree cold water of the lake." lexi smiled to them.

"Thanks" Amy said happily sitting herself down next to Andy when Keira appeared. "Hey Keira" Amy said with a smile. She loved it down here and it was always nice to have friends surrounding you.
It was then that Keira produced the sweets. She watched as Andy ate one and then, was left wearing a bikini. "That is too cool!" Amy said her eyes widening.
Amy took a sweet that Keira offered her and then she too was wearing a bikini, hers however was of a startling bright emerald green colour.
She was instantly cold and with a smile on her face decided to go and join Andy and Keira, she had never been in the lake before. She made her way over and stepping in, she was suprised b the warmth of it. Amy had expected it to be freezing. She happily waded over to where Andy was standing. "This is great!" she said happily.

"i'll just watched you three swimming, hope the boys wont come here." lexi said while sitting in the big rock again watching the three girls splashing some water.

Andy laughed and was delighted that Amy joined them as well. She dove underneath the water and on resurfacing spluttered.
"It's so cloudy down there, you can't see a thing really" she looked to Lexi still sitting and called to her to come in and join them.
This was nice and definitly took her mind off of her earlier worry. She smiled and began splashing Keira and Amy.

Amy laughed as Andy ducked under the water, and Amy shrugged to herself, Why not? she said and ducked under the water herself. The water was refreshing on her face but, like Andy said, she couldn't see a thing. She resurfaced with a smile on her face and began splashing both Keira and Andy with water, laughing loudly.

"There aren't suppose to be monsters or merpeople down there is there?" Andy asked as she attempted a very poor backstroke and decided to just lay on her back floating instead. Then she considered something and turned to Keira.
"Will this wear off? How will we get our clothes back, I mean I can't go walking through the school half naked!" she gasped.

"Oo i never thought about that" Amy said peering down into the murky water. Amy chuckled at Andys next comment, "Can you imagine peoples faces?" Amy asked, with a slight grin on her face.

Kiera grinned and dove down under the water. She grabbed Amy and Andy's feet and pulled them but was careful not to pull them under the water. She resurfaced and answered Andy's question. "Dont worry it eventually wears off." she said brightly as she swam around.

Andromeda splurted as Keira pulled them by their legs, she didn't pull them under the water which was a relief. Andy could swim but she wasn't great at it by a long shot. As soon as Keira resurfaced and told them it would wear off Andy splashed her saying,
"It had better. There is no way I'm walking around like this", she grinned, "how long is eventually?"

Andy went ghastly pale.
"A few days! You mean I have to go around like this for a few days? What if I put other clothes on will they just change into a bikini as well?" Andromeda began to swim to the lake's edge in a state of panic.

"How can I play quidditch in a bikini...oh Merlin's whiskers how can we go to class like this", she turned now to look at Keira, her eyes huge in her head. She began to bite her lip with worry.

Amy laughed as Keira grabbed hers and Andys legs. She didn't pull them under but it was fun nonetheless. She laughed and splashed water at them both. She loved being in the water and she loved swimming.
She listened as Andy asked Keira about how long it would last and laughed at Keiras comment. She thought Keira was joking and grinned at her, wondering what she would say to Andy next.

Kiera laughed. "Andy come back out here! Theres nothing you can do about it. Plus just think of all the attention you will get." she said as she watched Andy. Kiera was being a little mean to play a trick like this on her friend but she couldnt helo herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back