Still Waiting on my Big Break

Cameron waited patiently to hear the answer to his question. He grinned broadly as she said she could go out thursday. "I think thursday is perfect." he said, his voice like velvet. Cameron's sky blue eyes stared straight back into Marleigh's. "Where should I pick you up? and what would you like to do?" he asked without taking his eyes away from hers.

Marleigh wasn't sure if she wanted Cameron to pick her up at the house or not so she instead she decided to have him pick her up in the spot they were at now. "You can just pick me up here," she said and then added, "Um, how about a movie and then maybe going for ice cream afterwards."

Cameron smiled at her. "That sounds fine by me." he said honestly. He looked at his watch. He really had to be going. He had told his family he would be back in time for dinner. "I really hate to do this but I have to run. I look forward to seeing you again thursday." he said as he stood up. He smiled crookedly at her once more before disapperating home.

((Do you want to start a date thread?))

"No that's fine. I'd probably better get back home myself," Marleigh said with a sweet smile and then Cameron was gone. She sat there for a minute and then hopped up doing a goofy little victory dance before gathering up her things and disapperating home.

((Yah I'll start one))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back