Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Kira was anxious. She wanted to meet someone new, maybe make some new friends. But she was still nervous. She had even let the twins dress her in this silly costume. It had been fun, no doubt about that, but now she had to be here alone. Sapphire had offered to come with her and she could see her friend leaning against the wall alone, but Kira had been determined to do this herself. She was so caught up in her doubts she hardly noticed what the other students were dressed as. After a bit of wandering, however, there was one costume that snagged her attention. Gathering her courage, she took a step closer. "That's an interesting costume," She began in way of greeting, her best smile on her face.

Fleur knew it was kind of cheap to wear the same costume twice in a row, but she figured it was best not to mess with something that wasn't broken. She also just really liked being a dragon, and this costume was always a lot of fun to wear. She might change it up in a year, but hadn't felt like it now. She had forgotten a bit how hard ti was to walk around in this thing though, and she squinted through the eye-hole as she tried to navigate through the Great Hall, and eyed the many treats on display longingly. Maybe it really was time for a change of costume for next year. She was contemplating if she could sneak a cauldron cake through the gap that was supposed to be for her eyes, when someone spoke to her. Fleur turned her entire body to be able to see who it was, but grinned at the sight of a younger girl complimenting her. At least people appreciated the costume, which was nice with how cumbersome it could be. "Thanks! Yours is cool too, very scary." Fleur said, giving the girl a thumbs up. "I'm Fleur." She added, wondering how much of her face was even visible or recognizable. Though she didn't think she had met this girl before anyway.

Last edited:
Kira smiled brightly, glad that her idea hadn't backfired. "It's nice to meet you, Fleur. And thank you, I let the Michaels twins talk me into it." She smiled shyly, sticking her hands in her pockets. "If you want I could help you gather up some treats." She thought a moment. "Maybe we could go out to the courtyard to eat them? That way you could take off your head." She teased lightly.

Fleur grinned and shrugged, though she wasn't sure how visible that was in her suit. "Always nice to have friends that talk you into good ideas." She said with a grin. "Or bad ones, sometimes. That's important too." She added, knowing she was often that friend to other people. She nodded gratefully, but realized the girl hadn't introduced herself yet. "What's your name? If you're going to help me eat treats, I want to thank you properly." She said with a smile. The idea of going to the courtyard wasn't bad, but she shrugged. "I don't think anyone here is fooled by this costume, so if I take off my head I doubt they'll be very shocked." She said with a laugh. "I wore the same costume last year, so most people probably know it's me as well. No worries."

OOC: You have got to be kidding. It said I was on Kira's account. Sorry, ignore this

Kira laughed at Fleur's comment. "That's the truth," She smiled at the thought of the twins. They seemed to get into trouble just as easily as they got out of it. She started from her thoughts as Fleur asked her name. "Oh! I'm sorry. I'm Kira Wolf." She introduced herself with a shy smile. "Third year Ravenclaw."

She giggled as Fleur reassured her about her costume. "Last year I wore Stich pajamas, but I don't think anyone really knew who he was," She confided with a smile. "A headless dragon...? I think Sapphy's boyfriend did something similar with his friend last year. I don't think he got any treats all night," She giggled, remembering the way Sapph's eyes sparkled every time she mentioned the fourth year. She cleared her throat as she realized what she was doing. "Sorry," She apologized, "I didn't mean to speak out of line," She blushed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck. She wasn't much for gossip.

Fleur laughed softly. "Man, I would love to have Wolf as my last name. Though dragon would be better." She said with a grin. She listened as Kira told her about her costume from last year, and then laughed again as she came with the idea of a headless dragon. "I do have an actual head under this costume, you know. I would be a dragon with a girl head." She said, though paused when Kira mentioned someone's boyfriend. "Wait, do you mean Mervyn?" She asked, curious. He was one of her friends, and his costume from last year came to mind with the description. "I didn't know he had a girlfriend." She mused. "Don't be sorry! I don't think you were out of line." Unless that was supposed to be a secret? But Fleur wasn't going to tell anyone, as she had no reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back