Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arc)
Wand
Ebony, Dragon heart-string, 9 1/2 inches
Continued from here

Kira giggled at Fleur's response. "I suppose it is kinda cool." She smiled. "You're right though, 'dragon' is better." She put her hand to her chin, pretending to study the costume carefully. "A dragon with a girls head, hmmm?" She pretended to ponder it a moment. "I suppose you could call it a failed transfiguration." She giggled a bit at the thought. "That sounds like a good idea," She smiled happily. She found herself surprisingly comfortable in Fleur's company. Maybe it was the costume.

Her smile faded, however, when Fleur pegged Mervyn immediately and said she didn't know he had a girlfriend. She gasped, clamping a hand over her mouth. Blue eyes wide, she quickly shook her head. "W-what, Mervyn? Like, Mervyn Strangeways? Pfft," She chuckled nervously, "Noooo, he and Sapphy- ah, Sapphire, do they even know each other? Heh heh heh," She smiled widely in an attempt to cover her slip up. The only question was, did Fleur buy it?

"Actually, dragons can't be transfigured as they are magical creatures." Fleur said, remembering that tidbit of knowledge. "But I doubt anyone would care or be looking that closely, so it's definitely an idea for next time." She grinned. "I've already worn this costume once before. I wonder if I can get away with the girl's head version next year and wear it three times in a row." She frowned a little as the girl said the person she had been describing wasn't Mervyn. "Oh. I didn't see anyone else with a headless costume." Fleur said, trying to think back. Kira was arguing a little too much, and her smile looked a little fake. Fleur grinned slightly. "Wait, did you not mean to let that slip? Look, if he does have a girlfriend that's just good for him. I won't tell anyone, or tease him about it." She paused, considering that. "Unless he deserves it, maybe."

Kira's eyes widened as Fleur said magical creatures couldn't be transfigured. "What, really?" She asked, surprised. That was cool. Why couldn't they be transfigured? She giggled as Fleur continued on. "That might be fun. I bet you would look really cool," She smiled. She wondered what she would wear next year.

Kira blushed worse as Fleur continued. "What? Sure there were!" She bit her lip. "Oh, uh, heh heh," She shook her head. "I-It's, ah..." She pulled Fluer to the side and lowered her voice. "I haven't even, uh, haven't been told. I, I think it's her brother. He- he was a bit of a brat last year. If I'm right, then she's not wanting him to think that it was okay for him to be a jerk about it." She looked around them nervously.

Fleur really wasn't sure what to make of Kira and her reaction, and allowed the girl to pull her to the side. As she lowered her voice, Fleur leaned in slightly so she would hear what the girl had to say even through her costume. She didn't want to upset her. "So.... you don't want me to talk about it? That's fine. I won't." She said, nodding. "Don't worry about it, I was just guessing anyway." She shrugged and then patted the younger Ravenclaw's shoulder awkwardly with her dragon claw. "It's really not any of my business anyway, you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back