Dan
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curved 13 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Hey guys,

I haven't been the most active in recent weeks so this is almost not needed but, things have happened over the last few days that have changed everything and will effect my activity going forward. Something that I've never told anyone here is that my two brothers suffer from Cystic Fibrosis, well yesterday my younger brother lost his battle with the illness and passed away at the age of 19. Needless to say at this time the last thing I can thing of doing is roleplaying. You will still see me lurking every now again, when I'm at a loss for what to do. Its not so much that I'll be leaving the board, but I won't be roleplaying and any prolonged absences will be because I just can't bring myself to log in. I will continue my Professor duties to the best of my ability but my already poor activity record will soon take a nose dive... off a cliff as I come to terms with everything and help my family.

Sorry to offload this onto everyone who comes to read it, but I felt that the people who are in the middle of roleplays or waiting for topics from me know whats going on. I have plans for this site, current and future characters. So I will be back to full time HNZing. I just don't know when it will be.

Oh no. :( Condolence to you and your family, Daniel. I just came back here myself yesterday. I hope you come back soon though. Good luck with everything. May God bless you and your family. :cyndi:

I am so sorry to hear this, Daniel. Take all the time you need to recover and don't worry about the site until you're feeling better. My well wishes to you and your family. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear this Daniel :hug:
RL comes first, and take all the time you need.

I'm sorry to hear about this, Daniel. My condolences go out to you and your family as you deal with your loss. Please take your time and do what you have to do. We'll be here when you're ready to come back, and if you ever want to talk to someone, I'm only a PM away. :hug:

Hey Daniel,

I liked your post and was just going to leave it at that, but I realised how insensitive that seems so I am also going to tell you how sorry I am for you. I can't really say I understand where you are coming from, but I can imagine what I would be feeling if I lost either of my sisters. I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family in this difficult time. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm a great listener and even more so recently.

:hug:

I hope to see you feeling better and roleplaying again. You'll be missed and we are all here if you need us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back