Staying out of trouble...I doubt it

Sebastian Rossi

Wand
Straight 14" Rigid Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
"Your friends aren't here yet Sebby?" Sebastian's grandmother asked him as she put the finishing touches on the sandwiches she had been making. Although she used magic for nearly everything having to do with the house, making food was always something she did by hand. Shaking his head, he replied, "No. Not yet Gran." The older lady began to walk towards the basement. "Well, I'm heading down to my lab then. Don't forget to bring them down when they arrive. But..." his grandmother said with her hand on the knob. "Knock first" Sebastian replied, suppressing a smile as he finished the sentence for her. "Don't worry Gran. I always do."

With the smile still on his face, Sebastian grabbed a sandwich off the counter and carried it to the living room, eating as he walked. He felt he deserved it. He had been busy nearly all morning cleaning the fireplace, having only remembered that morning that his friend Willow and her boyfriend were probably going to floo in. When he had told his grandmother in a panic, she had refused to magically clean it, which left him with the dirty job of doing it himself. The fireplace hadn't been used since winter, which meant it had been full of old ashes and his grandmother would have killed him if his friends brought any soot or ash onto her carpet.

Finishing off the sandwich in his hand, Sebastian picked up his guitar and began to play as he waited for Willow to arrive. She hadn't told him what time she'd be coming, but he knew she probably wouldn't wait all day to get away from her aunt.

Willow appeared out of Sebastien's fire place then up her hands on the temples. "let's make music my house has given me a headache." She said flopping on the couch next to Bass ash and all. She sort of knew that this was rude of her but rude was the last thing she was worried about after what happened in the temp house that she had just left. "I hate my family really." She said with a sigh. "Hey if you got the beat I got a few lyrics I want you to listen to." She said as she put on a wide smile for Bass. Willow was calming down a little bit now that she was here with a person she knew would not lie to her.

Sebastian looked up as Willow arrived and then flopped down onto his grandmother's sofa still covered in ash. He thought he had gotten it all but apparently he hadn't dug far enough up the floo to get everything. A look of horror crossed Bas's face as he glanced toward the basement door. Seeing it still securely shut, Sebastian relaxed a bit. He pulled out his wand and quickly cleaned up the ash that was on his friend and especially what had fallen on his gran's sofa.

Placing his wand down beside him and much more relaxed, Sebastian began to strum a beat. He knew Willow enough to know not to push her to speak. He knew that when Willow was ready to talk about what had happened at her aunt's house, she would. "This good?" he asked, keeping the beat going and waiting for her to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back