OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera Potter stood in her kitchen, fiddling with the stove. Her mouth turned down in a frown as she tried to get it to work. It showed how little time she spent her cooking but it was just so depressing to cook only for one person. Kiera hardly ever saw her husband and her one true love. It was so rare that they spent time together that she was wondering if he blamed her for losing Emma. Meaning that he was intentionally staying away from her. The thought distressed her that it might be possible James no longer cared for her. Maybe the Prophet had been right for once. Could James be seeing another woman behind her back? She wasn't thinking rationally but it was logical inside her pretty head.

Kiera was dressed in a casual shirt and pair of jeans along with one pair of her boots, reflecting her sounthern heritage. They were clean despite the fact that the young brunette had spent the last few hours riding her spirited chesnut mare, Dakota. Of course, she had used a cleaning charm on herself before entering the kitchen. It removed all dirty and smell from her body and her clothes. Kiera hadn't had the oppurtunity to ride much in the last few months, first with the baby, then losing the baby, and then simply not having time with her three jobs. Kiera had purchased Ollivanders and thrown herself into that as well as the Harpies. Occasionally, she headed over to her gymnastics gym to train skills that she was already proficent at. So, today she had chosen to relax and just enjoy having spare time and a horse in the land behind the house.

A smile passed across the girl's face as Kiera got the stove to turn on. She knew she could have made food the magical way but it just tasted better when she did it the muggle way. Or at least that's what she thought. The brunette went to the refridgerator and pulled out the food she would be cooking as well as a bottle of wine. She poured herself a glass as she waited for the water on the stove to start boiling. Kiera picked up the glass and downed it, trying to rid herself of all the negitive and doubtful thoughts about her husband. It would crush her if any of them turned out to be true, especially if the prophet had been right. Quickly, she downed her second glass of wine, before pouring a third glass.

Quidditch was supposed to be James' life, he played for the Chudley Cannons in his best position as Seeker. If it had been three or four years ago James would've been sure that nothing in the world could make him happier. He was wrong of course since he knew that Kiera was the only thing in his world that made him happy, she had been with him through some dark times and as the months past James couldn't help but be reminded that it was because he was a 'Potter'. James was distracted these days and was even getting on the coaches nerves considering he was making some pretty rookie mistakes but it was something that simply could not be helped. The sky was bright and sunny yet inside his head there was always a storm cloud of doubt, he was the one that hadn't really wanted Kiera to get pregnant. He had been worried about the problems they might face bringing a child into this world where they might be a target.

Such a thought was powerful and should never have even crossed James' mind because it was possible that it had lead to the heartache that now consumed both of the Potters. James had finished his practice and with the match being in a couple of days was thankful that he had time to visit Kiera. Despite the fact that they were torn apart by their loss James couldn't help but rely on her for some type of stability, he needed something good in his life and she was the only truly good thing he seemed to have. James wondered if Kiera felt the same way, he entered the house noticing that it was dark. It was London and the snow was melting, James looked around until he saw a note stating that she was in America. James frowned slightly, the thoughts he had been having were not the ones he had thought he would have when he and Kiera got married. There was so much doubt in their lives when there should be none. James left his bags as he turned on the spot and apparated outside the property line of the house they had in America, it was a little surprising to see the sun out when it was night over in his other house.

James began walking towards the door, his heart began to ache. James needed his wife, he needed to be around her and to be able to talk with her while holding her in his arms. He hadn't felt this strong need until the moment he realized that she was close by, James opened the door. He instantly smelled the food that his wife was cooking and smiled, it was the smell of home. James had almost forgotten what that smelled like since he had been away once again for what felt like an eternity, James slowly made his way towards the kitchen wondering only for an instant if Kiera had heard him enter the house. James saw her and smiled as his face seemed to light up, Kiera was everything and his heart was leaping for joy because he would be able to touch her and kiss her as though they had never been apart. James walked over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her as he began kissing her neck. "I've missed you" James said gently as his kisses began moving upwards. "I've missed you more than you could ever know"James said as his lips found their way towards her's and began to make contact. James didn't want it to end, he wanted for them to stay like this forever though he knew that wasn't possible. He could still try however as his hands continued to move up and down his wife's back, he began to kiss Kiera more enjoying the moment that was well deserved.

Kiera picked her wooden spoon, stirring the chicken and vegtable stir-fry. It smelled spicy and wonderful to her hungry stomach. It was odd for her to actually feel hungry. Over the past months since little Emma had been lost, Kiera hadn't felt the need to eat. If food had entered her mouth, it had been out of boredom and not the want to eat. She had known that she needed to keep her weight up for the sake of being healthy but she was failing miserably at it. The brunette was just as small if not smaller than she had been prior to the baby. Kiera picked up a piece of chicken on the tip of her spoon, blowing on it in order to cool it down. Once she was certain it would not burn her throat, the young woman tossed it into her mouth. Kiera smiled slightly as she chewed. It was really, really good. It was too bad she didn't have anyone to share it with. Kiera had never felt more alone in her whole life.

Kiera turned the stove off as her meal finished cooking. She heard a sound coming from the front of the house. Kiera frowned, feeling alarmed. Was someone trying to break in? She heard the door shut with a small click. The brunette grabbed her wand off of the counter, not quite turning around to see who was approaching. She pretended to be concentrating on her meal. Finally, she heard footsteps right outside of the kitchen. Kiera whirled around, holding her wand out and ready for the approaching attack. Her brown eyes widened in surprise when she saw that the person she thought meant her harm was in fact her husband, James. Seeing him there, smiling at her, made her insides melt just like they had all that time ago, first in the library and then again on the north tower. Kiera dropped her wand, letting it roll across the floor as she ran to James, jumping up and throwing her arms around him as her legs wrapped around his middle. Her face spread into a wide grin, revealing the true happiness she felt about seeing him. The greeting might have been too enthusiastic on her part but she just missed him so much that it caused her physical pain. It had been way too long since they had any time together. Kiera wasn't even sure that she had told him about purchasing Ollivanders.

Kiera's pulse quickened as he kissed her neck, causing a tingling sensation to spread across her skin. Every place that his lips touched, her skin seemed to explode with electricity. His words warmed her heart, making her forget the silly doubts she had been so concerned with early in day. Here was her husband, halfway across the world from where he should be, just to spend time with her. She had a feeling she knew just how badly he had missed her. The brunette felt the same way about her husband. Kiera hugged him fiercely before her lips made contact with his his. They moved in sync, warming her body and heart. Passion and desire filled Kiera and her kisses as she realized just how much she had longed to see James. Reluctantly, she broke their kiss. "I'm so happy to see you." she said beaming at him. "This is a pleasant, unexpected surprise. I thought you had practice everyday for at least the next week." she told him, still wrapped around him. She couldn't help but wonder if he had ditched practice for her, following his sudden impulses as he so often did. Kiera worried that his coaches would be angry. "Do you have time to be here?" she asked him worried. "Not that I'm not happy to see you, because I am. I really really missed you." she told him, her brown eyes staring into his seriously.

"Don't worry about that, I always have time to be with you" James said with a smile as he looked at her honey brown eyes and smiled. "The truth is they gave us a few days off to rest before the next game" James said with a smile as he looked over Kiera's shoulder's at what she was cooking. His arms were still wrapped around her, his body close to her small frame as he saw the food and the spicy aroma that came from it. "That smells good" James said with a smile as his eyes turned back onto his wife's, it was a strange thought how there minds seemed to play tricks on them when they were apart yet every time they were together it seemed like nothing could separate them. Once again however the nightmares that had plagued James in his sleep past through his mind. His wife with a hand in her stomach, The man Luxen Silverback asking them to save 'him', the look on Kiera's face when they had lost their Emma.

James pushed those thoughts away because deep down he knew that there were plenty more joyous thoughts that the two of them had shared. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was coming, I wanted to surprise you" James said as he looked down at his wife and smiled more. "I actually had a thought about perhaps going out on a date later this evening" James said having taking special preparations that he was sure would bring them back to happier days. It wouldn't exactly be the same but James was sure that it wouldn't matter since the old abandon Tower in Scotland did indeed look alot like the North Tower where the two had spent the night together like two teenagers in love, before the darkness had begun to wrap around them. James knew that it was perhaps too much to think that a date would be able to fix everything and he was surprised with how patient Kiera had been with his attempts at trying to maintain a normal life after the tragedy.

James leaned in and kissed her on the lips again slowly with more romance, he then looked back into her eyes and smiled once again. "I'm going to let you eat while I go take a shower, I'm sure I smell horrible right now and don't want to stink up your kitchen and it's nice smells" James said with a slight wink as he turned slowly releasing his wife from his arms though with some reluctance. It was autumn but James was sure that going back to those days would help his wife better than surrounding her by a bunch of people she didn't really know, James realized he had been stupid for doing that even if she had said she had a good time. James also realized that just staying at the house wouldn't help the two of them recover, they needed to get out and away from everyone and everything and hopefully this would be it. James went up stairs towards their bedroom and began removing his shoes, he then walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot water as he looked into the mirror noticing the changes in his appearance since he'd first met Kiera. He was glad however that his eyes did not seem as hollow as they had the other night after practice.

Kiera looked lovingly up at her husband as he spoke to her. She was very pleased with her surprise and it showed on her face. Kiera and James needed this time together. Spending all that time apart was creating too many false doubts on both of their parts. Kiera needed James like she needed oxygen to breathe. Her heart ached at any seperation between the two but once they were together, all pain and worries disappeared. The Potters were very deeply in love with each other and nothing was going to tear them apart. Kiera grinned at her husband. "Thanks baby." she said, kissing him on the neck. "It was a really....really...really great surprise." she said, kissing his jawline in between her words. It was hard for her to keep her lips off of him. It had been such a long time. Kiera was surprised when James said that he wanted to take her on a date. She really hadn't figured on that being in the plans tonight but she was all for it. Her honey eyes lit up with excitement. "A date? Really?" she asked, her voice bright. "Where are we going?" she asked curiously but figured he wouldn't answer the question.

Kiera wrinkled her nose as he said he needed a shower. She made a fake disgusted face. "Eww. You definitely do." she said teasing him. "I understand though. I will leave you a plate to eat when you get out of the shower." she told him with a smile on her face. She didn't want her husband to go hungry when she had plenty of food. Besides, it was her job as his wife to make sure that he had a good dinner. Kiera pouted slightly as he released her. That had not been nearly the reunion that she wanted but the brunette would simply have to wait until later tonight when they went on their date. "Trust me, I would take you smelly any day over not having you at all." Kiera said, smiling up at James. He was her everything. It felt like she was walking through darkness when they were apart. As much as she had loved Alex, James was her soulmate. He was the one person she could not live without. Kiera gave James one more kiss before watching him head upstairs to their bedroom.

Kiera went to the stove, taking the frying pan off of it. She placed a little over half of the food on a plate and sat it in the microwave, hoping to keep it warm for James while he was getting clean. The other portion she put in a bowl with a fork. Kiera picked her wand back off of the floor where she had dropped it in surprise. She sent a cleaning charm towards the pan she had been using. Kiera picked up the food and the wine and went to the kitchen table. She placed a few bites into her mouth. She wondered if she should go change clothes. After all, she looked really casual and Kiera had no idea where James was taking her. He hadn't given up any of his secrects. The brunette picked up her wine, taking a sip. She probably should have switched to water since she was going on a date with James but she hadn't. Kiera just had to be patient and wait on James to come down and let her in on the secret. She continued to eat slowly.

James was quick to get out of the shower as he quickly put on some casual clothes though making sure to grab a couple of jackets, heading downstairs James gave Kiera a quick peck before grabbing the food she had left for him in the microwave, they had plenty of time before dawn however James couldn't help but feel a little anxious since he never really was good at surprises. James looked at Kiera and smiled "Delicious and you look beautiful by the way" James said with a smile, he couldn't get enough of Kiera no matter how she looked. James quickly finished his plate as he got up and moved towards her "Do you trust me?" James asked her seriously as he pulled out a blindfold, he wanted everything to be a perfect surprise just like it had been that very first night years ago. "We're going to have to Apparate" James said as he moved behind Kiera and began tying the blindfold around her eyes so she wouldn't be able to see anything.

He took her hand gently and after a slight uneasiness the two Potters found themselves in England. The sun had been down for quite a while and James was glad to see the stars, there would be a meteor shower that could only be seen in Europe. "I need you to wait here and not to peak" James whisper into Kiera's ears as he moved across the long grass onto a dirt trail that lead up to the old Tower. It had been used during the middle ages as a watch tower for a nearby village. It was dilapidated now and not as tall as the North Tower but James had been working on it for most of the day so that they could get to the top. Moving up the dusty stairs that had been rebuilt only a few hours prior James quickly began climbing a ladder towards the top, James looked down and smiled, he could see Kiera but could also see the hills and the valleys that surrounded the tower along with a few country houses. James was sure that they wouldn't bother them as he quickly began waving his wand, he wanted this to be perfect for the love of his life and was going to make sure everything was perfect.

After a few minutes James was back from the top of the Tower walking towards his blindfolded wife "Sorry it too so long" James said as he positioned himself behind his wife and began to slowly guide her to the Tower. It took a bit longer than James had intended but he successfully guided Kiera to the top of the tower without too much stumbling. The warmth surrounded the pair as James couldn't help but smile at the sight, slowly he placed his hands on the blindfold. "Are you ready?" James asked as he slowly began to remove the blindfold from Kiera's face, the top of the tower was surrounded by bluebells. The floated all around providing warmth and protection from the cold and insects, jumping from bluebell to bluebell was Sirius the White Patronus that was happily playing with the small flames. In the center of the circle lying in front of them were several blankets and pillows so that they could watch comfortably but on top of those were rose petals that James had placed over to help increase the romantic atmosphere he had been going for. "There's a meteor shower tonight and I thought maybe we could go back to a time when things were a little bit simpler" James said seriously as he took his wife's hands and began feeling every inch of them with his own fingers. James stared into Kiera's eyes with complete seriousness "I wanted you to know that I love you as much as I did back then if not than more" James said as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around her body.

Kiera turned her face upwards as James walked down the stairs. She smiled softly at him, wrapped up in how blissful she felt just being near him. Her heart rate increased as he gave her a peck on the cheek and she instructed him to get out the dinner she had prepared. Her honey brown eyes looked curiously at the jackets he had placed in a empty seat at the table. One was hers and the other was his. It was a clue as to where he would be taking her. Of course, it didn't really help much. All it told Kiera was that it would be cold, something that she didn't like. However, she would sit through an ice storm just to be with James. She grinned at his compliments towards her food and the way she looked. "Thanks honey. You don't look half bad yourself." she teased lightly. James looked very handsome actually, or maybe it was the love that man her see him as the best looking guy on earth. Kiera's eyebrows pulled together as she frowned at his question. What kind of ridiculous question was that? The brunette would gladly trust James with her life. "Of course I do. You know that." she said, confused as to where this conversation was heading. Then, her husband pulled a blindfold out of his pocket. Her heart gave a little lurch with excitement. This had to be a big deal if he was blindfolding her. Kiera's lips turned up into a smile, and nodded her head. "Okay." she said in agreement as she waited for James to tie the blindfold around her eyes.

Kiera took James' arm and held on tightly. She had to trust him to apparate them to the appropriate place, after all, she still didn't know where they were going. The young woman felt the familiar squeezing sensation as her feet landed on solid ground. The blindfold remained securely in tact, covering all of her vision. Kiera shivered. It certainly was cold and she thought she could feel the crunch of snow, or ice, under her feet. James gently let go of her hand and leaned in to whisper in her ear. A feeling like and electric shock spread throughout her body as his warm breath encompassed her ear. "I can be patient." she told him. Patient she was as he was gone several minutes. Kiera listened to the sounds and was fairly certain she heard James casting spells. Out of habit, Kiera fiddled with the engagement ring and wedding ring on her left hand. She only took off her rings when she was playing Quidditch or doing gymnastics, and even then she didn't like to. Her hand just felt empty without them.

After what felt like ages to the blindfolded woman, Kiera heard her husband's footsteps approaching. He asked her if she was ready and she nodded her head. "Yes. Lead on." she said, humor in her voice. She was very eager to see what this surprise was. It seemed like James had spent a good amount of time in preparation for tonight which was all the more exciting. Slowly and carefully, Kiera followed James' voice and guidence. She stumbled a minimum amount of times. She was extremely careful as he guided her up a ladder. It would be so easy to fall. The brunette was relieved as she reached the top of the tower and James removed her blindfold. The sight that was before her was breathtaking. Tears formed in Kiera's eyes as she recognized his inspiration for this date. It was nearly the exact scene that she had walked into almost three years ago on top of the north tower. "Oh my god." she said in a voice barely above a whisper. A few silent tears fell down Kiera's cheeks because she was so touched at all of his efforts. He must have spent weeks looking for a tower that so closely resembled the one at school. Kiera smiled at her husband, filled with awe as he took her hands in his own. She listened to him speak, a soft smile dancing on her lips. It was news to her that James had loved her even back then at the top of the North Tower when her own feelings had been so conflicted. "I love you more than I think words can express." she said looking up at him. "Thank you for doing this for me. Its really beautiful." she said, touched. Kiera laughed slightly. "Though I don't know how much simpler it was. I had a boyfriend at the time. Things have always been complicated for you and me." Kiera said, knowing that it really was the truth. "But as long as you stay with me, I think we beat all those complications." she told him, looking up into his eyes with a seriousness.

"Till the very end" James said as he leaned in and kissed his wife passionately a light however flickered into his eye as he realized the meteor shower was starting, "I have another surprise" James said in between quick kisses as he moved around the blanket towards a picnic basket that stored several things for the evening. James opened the box as he reached down, nearly his entire arm was engulfed in the 12 inch basket that had been magically altered to store more than what was imaginable. James pulled out a box of ice cream, a bowl, along with some spoons "I stopped by an ice cream shop in London" James said as the label on the box read "Banana Split Surprise", James removed his shoes as he laid down on the blanket watching as the stars began to move above them. He opened the box and with an ice-cream scooper scooped out three scoops of ice-cream that immediately turned into the most fabulous Banana Split imaginable. James looked at Kiera and smiled as the bluebells began to rotate around them, he then leaned in and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses for them to drink out of.

"I kinda wanted tonight to be perfect and" James said as he looked down at the glasses "Better than the first time" James said with a somewhat sheepish smile. James and Kiera had been through a lot in their three years of marriage, Much of it had been good but even they were unable to keep the bad away. This night was meant to be a reminder of where they began and perhaps a symbol for where they were going to go together. James took a spoonful of the ice-cream and fed it to Kiera as he looked into her eyes, in their reflection he could see the meteor shower. "No matter what happens Kiera Potter, I will always love you" James said as he put the bowl aside and began kissing Kiera's neck. It had been a long time since he had spent the night with his wife, at least that was the way it felt. "Nothing will change that, I promise" James said as he moved up towards the bottom of her ear and began nibbling slightly. People from the nearby village came out to see the meteor shower and couldn't help but notice the blue lights flickering from the old tower.

James hand began to brush Kiera's cheek as he leaned back with her kissing her beautiful lips while his hand moved underneath her shirt and felt the skin of her stomach. James loved the way her skin felt, smooth and cool that seemed to go on forever. A few of the people began making their way towards the tower however before they got close enough to see anything they suddenly remembered the meteor shower and decided to go back to their houses so that they could see it better. James continued to kiss his wife however after a moment while looking into her eyes he simply smiled, there would be time for more later. James turned back and rested his head on the pillow holding his wife close as he watched the stars fall from the sky. "I've been hearing that Chloe and Evan will be getting married soon, though I think it's just Erica talking" James said with a smirk, Chloe had been up in Scotland learning how to teach from Hagrid for some time. It was funny to think that Evan and Chloe probably dealt with the same far away issues that James and Kiera go through. The times apart however always made the times together more magical.

Kiera smiled, comforted by his words. She knew that no matter what happened to the young couple, through each disaster, she could survive as long as he was with her. His promise to stay to the end was true and warmed Kiera's heart. She couldn't imagine a day when she would no longer want James Potter in her life. He had held a special place in her heart since their talk in the library, one that would never disappear. He had been her savior by healing her knee and he would always be such in her honey eyes. She kissed James back, feeling the love behind his kiss and matching it with her own desire for him. "I wouldn't want it any other way." she said sincerely when they parted. Kiera watched curiously as James reached into the basket. He pulled out ice cream, creating the most magically perfect banana sundae. Kiera's honey eyes lit up as she grinned at her husband. "Ooh my favorite!" she said brightly. "It looks delicious." she complimented her husband. Kiera slid off her boots and laid down next to James, her face sparkling with excitement of the night.

Kiera smiled slyly as James pulled out her favorite bottle of wine. It would be more than plenty for Kiera. Her small frame couldn't take in too much alcohol without feeling the effects. She smiled at her husband as he said that he wanted the night to be perfect, better than the first time. She shook her head in disagreement. "I don't know how much more perfect than the last time. It was perfect though I suppose its improved now that we are married." she said thoughtfully. Kiera smiled at her husband as he fed her a spoonful of ice cream. She ate it rather seductively as she listened to his profession of love. She looked back at him, all seriousness in her voice. "I love you too, but you know that. Even though things may be difficult sometimes, I will love you no matter what happens. Nothing will come between us." she promised her husband. Electricity shot through her as his lips touched the base of her neck, warming and exciting her. Kiera wasn't sure how long it had been since they had been intimite with each other. Kiera had been afraid of repeating a doomed pregnancy since the healers said she wasn't well enough to carry a baby. Tonight was different. She wasn't thinking of the lost baby, only how much she wanted her husband.

Kiera wrapped her arms around the nape of James' neck as she laid down with him. She was aware of every place he touched her as her skin prickled with heat. Her lips kissed him gently, carressing him with love and tenderness. Kiera loved James with her whole heart, more than she had ever loved anyone. A meteor caught her eyes, lighting them up in the night. The sky was beautiful as it lit up with shooting meteors. She was nearly gasping for breath when James broke apart from her. She smiled wistfully at him, figuring he would continue this later. She picked up her wine glass and took a sip of it, enjoying the bitter flavor. She smiled at James' news about Chloe and Evan. The brunette didn't really know Chloe that well but she did know Evan a little better. She owed her life to him, as well as her other half's life. They seemed like a good match up as far as she could see. Kiera smiled cheerfully. "I think that would be great." she said. "Chloe deserves to be happy and Evan is a nice man." she said approvingly.

"Yeah, we should find some more couples to double date with" James said casually as he watched the meteor shower zoom by one by one. "Some times, not like tonight" James said with a smirk as he looked over at his wife. "It's good to get away from them all every now and then" James said with a smile. It was kinda a sad thought that he tended not to be able to spend any time with his wife unless they were getting away from it all, he had fans that tended to see him more. James thought he understood now why both his parents had stopped playing Quidditch before they were born, it was something that was too difficult to manage. James knew that he wanted to be there for his wife the next time she was with child and that would mean giving up Quidditch. James didn't know what he would do if he wasn't playing Quidditch but he did know that there were other options out there for him, he could work in London full time as one of his Aunt's assistants she was always talking about how they needed more.

James pushed the thought out of his head for a moment as the shower began to pick up speed, whatever job he took he would need to talk about it with Kiera first since it was something that was going to affect her as well. James still had time on his contract and it would be sudden of him to just quit without talking with his wife, the problem was that Kiera wanted James to be happy and she knew that he enjoyed playing Quidditch. James looked down at her and continued his train of though, he did enjoy Quidditch but he also enjoyed spending time with his wife who was more important. James would wait until everything was settled before he would tell anyone. He needed to be sure that he had a plan and would be able to provide for his family, James was feeling somewhat depressed about everything and he didn't like to be depressed.

James wanted to be happy and he wanted to be happy with his wife. He leaned over and began kissing his wife once more deciding that even though Meteor showers came only every now and then, he wanted to be with his wife even more. Sirius was still jumping from Bluebells to bluebells, ignoring what the two of them were doing. "let's spend the night here together" James said in between kisses as he began to remove his shirt, throwing it to the side. It seemed like it had been ages since he'd last been with his wife and tonight seemed like a good night to make up for lost time. James looked at Kiera as he began kissing her with more passion, he was sure that they would not be interrupted as Sirius vanished leaving only the blue light of the tiny fireballs shining upon them. The night sky was filled with white lights dancing for the young couple below giving them a moment back in time with a different type of ending.

Kiera smiled, nodding her head as James spoke of double dating. The young couple didn't have too many friends that were mutual. "Well we could always see if Cam and Cyndi are free, or maybe Caysi and her fiance, Ryan." she suggested two of her best friends. "Though I don't like Ryan too much. You should have seen the way he acted! He actually called me filth!" she said disgusted by her friend's choice in guys. "He would probably spit in your face. He didn't care for my last name too much." Kiera said, a frown on her pretty face. The brunette still thought there was something off about Ryan. Her suspicions pointed towards death eater, and for a moment, she considered asking her mother to find out. Kiera laughed at James' next words. She couldn't agree with them more but it seemed that was all they did. "You're right. I don't like to share you when I do get time with you." she admitted. It seemed they saw less and less of each other lately. "Speaking of time, we might have even less of it together. I sorta bought Ollivanders." she said sheepishly, hoping that James wouldn't be upset. She really should have discussed it before now, before she bought it but he wasn't around and Emer was selling it.

Kiera's honey eyes trailed over to the blueballs. The scene around her was strikingly familiar. It was a memory from the first time she had felt James wanted more to do with her than just kissing. It was her first real date with him. Yet, unpleasantness lingered in the back of her head. It was the same night were she had caused Alex Cullen so much heartache, gaining his distrust that ruined their relationship. She hated hurting him though. It was like a wound to her heart when she had broken faith with Alex. She hated breaking his heart even if their relationship had been destined to fail simply because James was her perfect match. Kiera had not been able to stay away from James. He would walked in and all her strenght went out the door. Loving him wasn't really something she should have done; she shouldn't have wanted to spend all her time with him. But there was no option. She couldn't help that she needed him. They were meant for each other and would be together for as long as they lived.

Kiera was distracted from her thoughts as James leaned into her body. He kissed her deeply, causing her mind to go blank and be filled only with lustful thoughts directed to her husband. He broke away from her and suggested they stay here tonight, just like they had on top of the north tower. "That's perfectly okay with me." she said honestly. Kiera whistled at James as he took off his shirt. When he had done that three years ago, it had freaked her out, causing a bit of an arguement between the young pair. Still, the arguement had been quick and not enough to drive either one of them away from the other. Her body felt like it was on fire as he leaned against her, kissing her. Kiera kissed him back with a hunger that she knew they both felt. It was as time stood still and all their worries were taken from them.

James continued to kiss Kiera as he wrapped his arm around her in between kisses James looked into her eyes and admired how beautiful she was, not just because of the surrounding that they were in but because of everything they had been through together. James knew that he loved Kiera with all of his being and that she felt the same, he never wanted to be without her just as she never wanted to be without him. He continued to kiss her as he slowly moved his hand underneath her shirt so that he could feel the skin of her back against his fingertips, his love for his wife had never changed despite the pain they had in the past. James knew that she would say the same thing but that she didn't need too, they both knew it without having to say it. The things they had said on the day they were married had not changed even if at times it was stressed. James moved so that he was more on top of Kiera as he began kissing her neck.

His breathing had intensified as James continued to kiss different spots on Kiera's body, he wanted this time to be different from other times. James didn't want to simply make love to his wife like he normally did when they were together, he didn't know what it would exactly be called as both his physical body and his mental thoughts intensified. James was unable to say any words as his breathing grew more rapid his hands slowly removing the clothes that stood in between both himself and his wife. The light from the bluebells continued to flicker and move slowly in almost complete unison with James as his eyes moved across Kiera's skin and in between his kiss and touch. James could've said that he loved her but his mind and body was completely out of his control as his eyes and body did things that were separate from his brain, as if in reflection to his actions the meteor shower itself began to pick up speed and intensity.

Lights flickering in intensity as they fell towards the Earth, two beautiful things that were separate and yet one during a situation that can only be described by those watching as beautiful. It would start off slow however like most things grow in intensity as things from the heavens began crashing towards the ground. James and Kiera were both the Heavens and the Sky, their physical bodies moving on the Tower along with the meteors and bluebells that moved around them. As the lights from the bluebells began to flicker slightly the meteor shower began to slow down as James began to slow his own breathing, despite the cold air he was feeling very warm as he continue to hold Kiera in his arms. The tip of his hair were slightly wet as James looked into Kiera's eyes full of love and affection. "Kiera..." James said his voice a little shaky as he felt the exertion his body had just performed begin to take over, it was a relation that was like none that James had experienced before and he wondered if such a thing could ever be repeated.

Kiera's feelings for her husband had not changed since that night on the north tower, back at Hogwarts New Zealand, right before James had graduated. In her heart, Kiera knew that she had loved him then even though she had been seeing someone else. There was just something about him that night that told her she was fighting destiny by keeping away from him. James Potter had always been the one she was meant to be with until the end of time. He was her other half in so many ways. He shared her Gryffindor spirit that was bold, daring, and implusive, which often played out in their day to day life to make each day a new adventure for the young couple. Kiera loved surprises and the excitement of not knowing what would happen next, something James encouraged with his snap decisions that always kept her guessing in a good way. Just like how this perfect, magical evening had begun.

Kiera felt fire burning her skin where James' skin pressed against her own. Passion took over her mind and body with all the love and adoration she shared fro her husband that she knew he felt back. She did not object as her clothing was removed from her body. The excitement and anticipation of what they were doing was more than enough to keep her body warm. Kiera wasn't really sure if there were words to describe what was happening here tonight, under the stars, surrounding by bluebells. The brunette couldn't have imagined a more perfect thing than the combining of herself with her husband. Her breath was heavy and her heart was pounding inside her chest. She couldn't have been more blissful. It was the only word Kiera thought even came close to the utter sense of rightness she was feeling.

Kiera snuggled into James as her heart began to slow down. Her breath was still heavy as she clung to James with weak arms. Her muscles were shaky and tired from the physical activity. Her honey eyes shut slowly, growing heavy with tiredness. They fluttered open as she heard her husband say her name. She looked at him with a look that showed nothing but her happiness and love that she had for the man she married. "James.." she murmured back, not really sure if she had anymore strength to say anything else to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back