OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
November shifted her weight between her feet, back and forth as she stood waiting outside the Prefects Common Room. A place she was sure she'd never see the inside of. Amber would more than likely become the Prefect for Hufflepuff girls next year even if the girl didn't deserve it. Sighing she wondered how long her next delivery would be until he left the Common Room. She had nearly caught him when he went in but she was quiet and he probably didn't hear her and no one had gone in yet. Until she finally caught someone going in. November asked the Prefect to send Daniel Rosemary out as she had a rose to deliver to him.

The library and student lounge were packed that morning and the only other place Dan could think to go to was the prefects common room, not even the dungeons. He wouldn't be bothered by younger students there when he had to study, and he knew most of the prefects anyway so it didn't matter who was there or not. He entered the room and soon settled himself at a table near a window, however his concentration was short-lived as someone told him he was wanted. The sixth year sighed, but got up and thanked the person before heading out, spotting a younger student who'd probably asked for him. He wondered what for. "You're looking for me?" he said to her in a friendly tone, not wanting her to be intimidated.

This was the second older Slytherin she had to find and talk to that day. Usually she stayed away from them, even the ones in her year. She was shorter than the guy when he came up to her. This one had a much nicer tone than the other guy, she thought at least. And probably was why this one was a prefect. "Yeah I have a red rose for you!" She said with a little smile. November held out the rose to the older boy hoping he'd enjoy having someone who loved him and wanted him to know. She didn't really know that much about this older student but she was glad to hopefully brighten his day with this rose.
Dan,

Roses don't last very long but my love for you does. Thank you for being my best friend and my boyfriend.

Love,
Charlotte.

Daniel smiled at the younger girl as he took the rose and the note from her before opening it up and reading it. "Thanks." Charlotte was the best person ever, he was glad to have her in his life. He tried not to show that he was a bit disheartened by his next thought, however, as he hadn't sent her anything, not even a pink rose. He knew he had to find her, talk to her about it before things got out of hand.

November couldn't help but smile as the Prefect read his note. She thought it was really nice and sweet that he had someone to give him a rose. She was still thinking about the one pink one she received and wondered who it had been from. "So, you like it then? I have a few more yet to deliver.." November said watching the Prefect thinking it would be rude to just walk off from a Prefect.

Dan had almost forgotten about the girl in front of him and as she spoke again he looked up. "Yeah I do, you can go if you want," he suggested, figuring that was the most polite way to dismiss the girl. Then again she didn't need his permission to leave either, though maybe she didn't just want to leave like that without saying a polite goodbye. Meanwhile, Daniel had to find Charlotte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back