Starving...but for what?

Noah smiled when Nina came up with an excuse. "I was quidditch captain back home" Noah said faking a very smug look only to have it break into one of his common smiles. "And actually we'll have to go out to the pitch together and test your little theory" He said wondering if Nina would crush him at flying or if he would let her win as he always had with Asher and Sakura.

Though Noah doubted the Slytherin Head of House would like him. Noah doubted he like anyone even if they were in Slytherin. "Yeah I guess you are right" Noah said though dropping the subject. he was tempted to add for once in your life but Noah didn't know how she would take so much teasing in one sitting.

"Have you ever flown against a crazy amount of cornish pixies and Hippogriffs?" Nina asked with a joking smirk then stuck her tongue out playfully then she beamed and said, "Of course, and no faking..like I here you do with all the other girls, I want to fly against the real you..." Nina's lips curled over and into a smug smirk, she knew for a fact that Noah went easy on the others, but she also knew that wasn't necessary with her, she was a good flier. "And..I would have been quidditch captain back home as well but stupid rules say you have to be a certain age..and Ashley is in your year," Nina said with a joking pout.

Noah hadn't even thought Nina using the whole TWT against him. Though he found it rather funny. "Well you know I've never gotten the chance. If you've got some cornish pixies and hippogriffs I'll give it a go" he said flashing her a playful smile realizing that he had been smiling ever since he realized that Nina was here.

"oh I never fake" Noah said realizing that now his secret was blown. he didn't mind. "Well I've never actually flown against anyone for real I wouldn't want you to be sad if you lost" Noah teased as he ran his fingers through his hair messing it up more than it had been before.

But when Nina put the whole pouting out on Noah played false sorrow. "Oh so sorry. Sucks to be younger than upper classmen like me" Noah said knowing that he was only a year older and one year didn't make that much of a difference.

Nina smirked playfully then teased back, "And that's because you can't handle your broom." After the words came out of Nina's mouth did she realize that it could be perceived as something else. Nina of course broke into a small fit of giggles, her eyes dancing wildly. Nina calmed herself down after a second and scoffed playfully and said, "But I wont loose." Nina stood up after taking a sip of her pumpkin juice and said, "Alright you and me bub." Nina took out her wand and muttered, "Accio Scarlet Streak." Nina's eyes danced playfully then teased gently, "Afraid of some competition Lewis?" Nina caught her broom, not tearing her eyes away from Noah as she did so then brought her shiny red broom in front of her waiting for Noah's reaction.

Noah took a smal sip of his pumpkin juice holding back the laughter that wanted to come out. It didn't help that Nina was laughing hard. Breathe Noah thought being able to keep back the laughter that was so close to coming. Knowing that it was best to dismiss the comment he did.

"Oh and you will lose" Noah said looking her right in the eye his green eyes seeming to just shine. Though he hoped with all the talk he was throwing out that he would at least be great if not excellent.

As her Scarlet Streak flew into the great hall, Noah couldn't help but let his mouth drop for a moment. God that is a nice broom Noah thought as she put himself back together. "Never afraid of competition" Noah said his voice almost cocky. Though he didn't know if he could beat her at anything with the broom she had.

"Sorry to disappoint you Nina but I don't have my broom here" Noah said realizing that after the crash on his broom this summer, he had never gotten around to replacing it.

Arianna walked down the great hall, and saw a flurry of activity. She went to investigate, and found Nina talking to a boy she'd never seen before.
Hmmm, I think I'll leave them alone she thought, and went to sit somewhere else.

[Arianna this topic is closed.. ]

Nina giggled and she said, "I've got a Nimbus you can ride if you want..may be a bit too small for you..but it'll do.." Nina was fighting referring to the name she had given to her broom when she first got it, Lucy, she thought that it was a cute name and that it suited her broom's 'personality' she knew this was weird but it was just as weird when men named their cars and addressed them as females.

Noah rolled his eyes. "You really want to show off don't you" Noah teased thinking about how he would probably be ok with the Nimbus. "A Nimbus though. You know if I beat you on that over a Streak it is going to show my true skill" he added smiling a confident smile.

"I'm guessing you want to go fly right now?" Noah assumed as he took the last sip of pumpkin juice finishing his glass.

Nina giggled and blushed slightly and said in a joking seductive voice, "Only for you...Noah." Nina laughed slightly then summoned her older broom when she caught it she delicately passed it to Noah, with their obvious height difference it was way too small for him, it was actually too small for her but that didn't matter a challenge is a challenge. "You catch on faster then you fly don't you?" Nina teased before mounting her broom and glancing over to Noah, her eyes dancing and just before she kicked off quickly she gave him a sly wink.

[could you start her up?]

Noah flashed her one of his charming smiles. "Well I don't mind showing off a bit either" He added a small laugh escaping his mouth as he watched her summon the broom. It did look rather small but he would make due. It didn't seem he had much of a choice, and anyway Noah was dying to go flying again.

Watching as Nina mounted her broom, Noah shook his head. She is something He thought only smilng as he stood up. "I'm not one for dramatic exits like some people around here" Noah teased as he began to walk out of the great hall the broom in hand.

((Sure thing
An Interesting Match Up]))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back