OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Avarian
Kami was starting to feel pregnant. It was only starting to show a bit, but she certainly felt the morning sickness and the aching of her body. Ava and Vader were meant to drop by soon, and Kami had both cleaned house and cleaned up herself, braiding her dark hair and laying the long braid over her shoulder. She slipped into a nice dress, finding it comfortable, and slipped her swollen feet into a pair of flats before walking downstairs. She had just set out the drinks when she heard a knock on the door, and she looked up with a smile. "That would be our guests," she chuckled lightly, setting out the teacups. "Ian, darling, would you get the door?" She called to her husband, unsure where he might be.

Having just arrived from the restaurant to pick up Ava's favorite dish for lunch, Ian came in and hurried through the kitchen to prep it up and rushed into the table. He could hear Kami upstairs in their room. His fault for running a bit late, having to quickly pop into the ministry for some papers. He then dashed to the backyard to the treehouse where Arthur and Emily babysitting the twins. He heard his wife called from the inside. Kissing the boys and last-minute reminders, he went back inside, swinging by Kami to give a kiss then made the way to the front door. "Ava, sweetheart!", he immediately pulled his firstborn to a hug, glancing at Vader. "Vader, doing well?", he asked the boy. He opened the door wider. "Come in, come in." He led the way to the living room.

Vader admittedly felt a little awkward as he arrived at Ava's parents house, well, her dad and step-mother's house. He had met them on occasion in the recent years after leaving school, but he could admit that he hadn't really thought too hard about it and this was now something bigger. He was though just emotional support. He'd wished Goku a good day and left with Ava to go see them. The door opened after Ava had knocked and he lingered back as she greeted them before giving a smile and holding his hand out to the man. "Very well, sir," he replied a little nervously before following him and Ava into the living room.

Ava was beyond nervous. She was barely starting to show. She stuck close to Vader, smiling shyly as her father appeared and went on. Before she could react he had hugged her and was leading them inside. She stuck close to Vader, fiddling with the sleeves of her shirt. "Timmy," she breathed, biting her lip and trying to hide her shaking. She sat down on the couch, trying not to be too nervous.

Kami smiled as everyone walked in. She poured a few cups of tea before settling down on the couch. "Vader, Avaria. I'm so pleased the two of you came," She smiled, sliding a cup of tea to everyone around them before relaxing into the couch. "Tell me, how are you two? How was your trip?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Are you settling in alright?"

Ian waved his wand prompting muffins to appear on the table beside the tea before taking a seat beside his wife. He left it to Kami to be the doting mother, asking three questions right away. "Slow down, dear. I'm pretty sure we have a lot of time with Ava and Vader today. Isn't that right, sweet pea?", he turned to his daughter with a smile. He was oblivious to the growing uneasiness of her daughter and even more so unaware of what was to come.

Vader could tell Ava was nervous but it would easier once she'd just said it, once the bandaid was off and she was able to just move on from it. Vader nodded at Kami's questions, and glanced to Ava for a second. "Our trip was good, I missed Goku a lot but it was great experience for my photography," Vader said, trying at least fill the time with somoene saying something. He looked to Ava and tried to give her an encouraging expression, this was not something he could say, this had to be on her.

Ava twisted her hands in her lap, nerves killing her. She leaned more into Vader, shaking a bit. "I can't. I can't- Timmy," She looked up at him with wide eyes, trying to burrow a bit closer into him and keep her breathing under control. She looked to her parents, tears filling her eyes. "I- I um- that is-" She let out a shaky breath, taking Vader's arm and putting it over her like a shield, her fingers digging into his arm just a touch as she curled up around it. "I- um, I-" Ava took a deep breath, shutting her eyes, and practically hiding against Vader. "I'm pregnant," she managed, turning and burying her face in Vader's shoulder to hide from their reactions.

Kami chuckled and rolled her eyes at Ian. "Shush, Avarian, let me baby them." she waved a hand at him dismissively. She smiled at Vader, nodding as he spoke. "Goku is such a sweet boy," She nodded. She had always thought Goku and Vader were adorable. Her smile faded, however, as Ava started going on nervously. Kami's brow furrowed, and she leaned in. When Ava finally spoke, Kami went pale and her eyes widened. She put a hand over her mouth, shocked and unsure of what to say.

Ian just laughed at his wife's answer, turning his full attention to the children. They may be of age now but to the man, they were still kids. While Vader was talking about his partner and their trip, he noticed that Avaria became fidgety until she was all but melt behind her best friend. The moment Vader trailed off, the couple's attention was on his daughter's attention now. Avaria was wide-eyed and almost pale white as she clung to Vader's arm. "Ava, what's wrong?", he started to ask when Ava started talking, stuttering and her voice was barely a whisper. Avaria thought he heard it wrong but the wide eyes and shocked expression on Kami's face proved that he heard it right. The way she clung to Vader made him explode. "You're pregnant.", he said calmly. His eyes turned to Vader. "You got her pregnant?!" Gone was the calm father. He did not know how to react other than that. What could he possibly do? His firstborn got pregnant.

Kami had barely had time to process what Ava had said before Ian all but blew up. Kami shot to her feet, snatching the pillow from the end of the couch and smacking Ian firmly in the face with it. "Avarian Lockwood!" She hit him in the face with the pillow again, making sure she had his attention, before dropping it. She put one hand on her hip and snapped her fingers to get his attention. Her voice dropped down, she was absolutely furious with her husband.

"You have exactly five seconds to apologize to that boy, Avarian, or I swear to god you will be sleeping on this couch for the rest of your life." She growled, turning her back on him. She looked to Vader. "Sweetheart, pay him absolutely no mind, I am so sorry." She gave him her most loving smile before turning and moving to sit by Ava. "Darling, how do you feel?" She asked. "You have our full support," she shot a glare at Ian. "Tell me everything baby. Don't worry, if your father even breathes wrong I will throw him out into the street." She promised, taking Ava's hand in hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back