Starting to like this place

"I am and you know it!" He was now taking even deeper breaths to keep calm then said in a horrified whisper, "I could have killed kida". His own eyes grew misty with tears.

"We wouldnt have let that happen!" Arisa yelled back. "please Sern your not a monster"

"You know it could have, I could have killed my cousin!" His teeth were becoming more fang like by the second and his eyes getting sharper through the mist of tears.

"Sern" was all Arisa could manage to say. He was getting angry and Arisa was terrified she felt for her wand again just to make sure.

"What?!" he almost yelled. "I dont know why I even came to this school!" He started pacing across between the trees, trying to keep calm.

"Please calm down, nothing happened to Kida you didnt kill her shes fine" Arisa finally managed to say. She quickly wiped away the tears in her eyes.

Sern sat on the ground, a tear comming donw his eye. "Why..." He looked down to the ground.

Thearus watched them both for a moment longer before saying, "A caged animal lashes out" He watched sern carefully, eyeing the unusually fang like teeth and sharp catlike eyes.

Arisa walked over to Thearus and looked at Sern with pitty "Its really not his fault" Arisa whispered

"It doesnt matter who's fault it is" Sern said bitterly, "I shouldent be here..theres to many people to hurt".
His fang like teeth become less and less noticable and his eyes went back to normal.

"Your not going to hurt anyone" Arisa said back to him "We wont let you, what happened last night wont happen again" Arisa said looking at him "See you just calmed down" Arisa said smiling at him.

"Hmm, when you get mad you should come here.. its a nice palce to relax and leave the world behind" Thearus gave him a warm smile.

Hauling himself up he hugged Arisa, "Thank you.." He let her go after a minute, looking over the thearus "and you for your offer, I think I shall take it up".

"Your welcome" Arisa said smiling. "Your a good friend Sern i dont want to lose you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back