Starting to like this place

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was walking in the forest she was begining to like this place. She started to hum her now fave song that she had learnt from Thearus. She found the tree they were at when Sern came and climbed up it.

Music started to play along with the humming from Thearus's guitar as he walked over out form the trees with a smile. He added entwining cords and bits of music along with the base music to make it more interesting.

Arisa smiled down at Thearus and continued humming. when the song was finished she jumped down and gave Thearus a hug "Long time no see" She said "Sorry we left so fast last time"

"No problem...., how is she?" He asked quietly. He didn't know what to think about sern at the moment. Perhaps he would asked if she knew what came over him.

"Shes fine, shes in the hospital wing right now just a broken hand that can be fixed eaisly" Arisa said still smiling. "I might have to kill Aeon though" Arisa said laughing

"Well Sern has a problem where he cant control his temper and when we got to the hospital wing Aeon kept calling Sern a freak and Sern ran out, well i finally got him to come back. When i came back Aeon hated me for no reason he tryed to get me to leave but Kida kept telling me to stay and urg... so much drama" Arisa said looking down.

"Well he should learn to, he'll end up killing someone, if he hasnt already" He said just keeping his voice even. He slipped his guitar back over into its place.

"Thats a little mean, I mean Aeon shouldnt be calling him a freak eaither" Arisa grumbled "So what have you been up to?" She asked him trying to change the subject.

"Freak...Monster"Sern strode out into the clearing and stood before them, "Whatever you call me, Im here". He looked between them for a moment before saying to thearus, "Kill someone before?...you have no idea..."

"Sern I never called you that, your not a freak" Arisa said stairing at him looking into his grey eyes.

"Hmm" Sern was looking at thearus, stormy eyes glinting slightly. The centaur had hinted at the past. And the past was something Sern really didnt like.

"What are you saying?" Asked Thearus cautiously, hand laying on his sword. He wasn't going to let before repeat.

"Guys please dont fight" Arisa said looking at both her friends one after another.

Sern gazed at the centaur for a few moments longer, "you really want to know?" he took slow beaths keeping his tone even, "Why mum was hesitant to even let me come here?" He looked over to arisa.

"...I was with a girl in the forest" He said looking more out into the distance then either of them. "And I got angry.." His voice was pained bitter and cold. "And I Killed her" He ended simply but laying down each word as a blow of a hammer. He failed to mention how, and that he had a crush on her.

"Oh Sern" Arisa said stairing at her friend with pitty. "I promis i wont tell anyone"

"Whats it matter?!" He said loudly. "A monster I am and people should know" He looked at Arisa, his eyes piercing into hers.

"..." Thearus felt rather confused with the boy now. He had some serious problems, and yet he pitied him.

"Your not a monster Sern" Arisa said tears starting to fill her eyes. "Please dont call your self that"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back