Starting the feud

Samaire Green

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" oak and dragon heartstring
Sam was furious. She had only just found out that her husbands best friend had been sent to azkaban. She had overheard Junior talking to Paul about it and had started questioning them immediately. She had been pregnant at the time and apparently, nobody wanted to stress her out more than she already had been. Everyone had been guessing that Dervish's death was suicide because of what happened to his best friend and the bad mood he had already been in.
Sam stormed up to the house owned by the woman who was the fault of all of this. She slammed the door open without even knocking. "TRACY!!" She had never properly met the woman but she knew her and she didn't care what she did to her. She wanted pay back for Jay and Dervish.

Tracy had jsut got the twins to sleep when a female voice screamed otu her name from downstairs. Somehow Calliopa managed to stay asleep but Malakai was woken. Tracy had changed so much since they were born, she was reacting the same way as her eldest daughter, no emotion was showing but she managed to always sound dangerous and angry.

Tracy picked up her son and walked downstairs. At the bottom was a woman she had never met in her life. "I hate to be rude on our first meeting but when my children are sleeping it would do you some good to keep your voice down. Now, who the hell are you to barge into this house?" She still couldn't accept that this was her house, it would always belong to Jay whether he was here or not.

Sam stopped when she saw the baby. She didn't want to hurt a child. Even if it was the child of someone she hated. "So you don't remember me from your wedding then??" She laughed slightly. "I'm Dervish's wife. Or I was at least." She crossed her arms over her chest. "He's dead and it's because of you." Her voice was rising more and more by the second. "Because of you, Jay went to azkaban and now my husband is dead and I've been left to look after fourteen people by myself. You have no idea how much I hate you right now." Sam shook her head.

Tracy almost dropped Malakai at her accusation. "First, I was slightly busy on my wedding day, you know, getting married and all. Second, your husband is no concern to me, my husband is and I am trying to bring up my chidren without him. Of course five has nothing on fourteen but I assure you mine are younger and need much more attension."

She took a breath and switched Malakai to the other side and stroked his hair as he began to fuss, hiding his face from the woman yelling at his mother. "I would appriciate it if you left my house now." Her voice was not asking, it was demanding. "And I ask you not to come back."

"So you were happy enough to reveal to my husband that that other woman was pregnant with his child but you didn't bother looking at the person stood next to him." Sam shook her head. "You amaze me. You're a selfish, uncaring b!tch." Sam's breathing was deep and heavy.
Sam laughed at Tracy's request. "I am not leaving. You killed my husband. If you had just stayed away from Jay then none of this would ever have happened." Sam glared at the woman. "You don't even know your own daughter. She came to me before she went off to Hogwarts. She said she couldn't stand being in this house." Sam knew that Shaylah considered her a bit of a motherly figure. But then Shaylah wasn't the only who felt that way. There was a few people who thought of Sam as a mum.

Tracy snorted. "I don't see what that has to do with me, that was before I came back. I'll have you know my daughter and I are getting to know each other and even she doesn't blame me so you have no right." Her voie didn't show it but anger was bubbling inside her, she had fought as hard as she could to keep Jay out of jail but everyone knew that being caught using an unforgivable meant a life sentance. "Look, I'm not going to ask you again nicely, please, leave this house."

"If you're getting to know her so well then why does she come to me for help instead of staying here and going to you??" There were reasons why Sam had never become a Death Eater while her husband had but one of them was the fact that she found it completely impossible to hide her emotions. Her anger with this woman showed in her whole body. She shook her head. "I'm not leaving. I want both my husband and his best friend back. I don't care what you say, this whole thing was your fault. If you hadn't butted in then I wouldn't have a son who spends his whole day hitting his wife or a nephew who punches holes in windows and doors to get his anger out."

The minute Sam mentioned Shaylah Tracy stopped stroking her sons' head and let her hand drop to her side. Once the woman had finished speaking Tracy tried to contain her anger as her finger stroked her wand. "Maybe you should pay to give them therapy? That would stop it." Se laughed cruelly before flourishing her wand fast enough that the woman was pushed out of the door before she could retaliate.

Tray was immediately at the door. "I told you to get out niely and you didn't. See what you made me do." She then slammed the door with such force that her little girl began to cry from upstairs. Tracy moved as fast as she could to cast the spells needed to keep that awful woman out. Tracy then went to her child and comferted her, later she would be sending a letter to her eldest daughter about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back