Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Sturdy 14 inches Oakwood wand with Magaul feather core
Hi, y'all

I'm very much offering Ainslee to any body who wants to RP, I'm starting all over again from my 3 something years hiatus, or is it 2? No one counts. Anywayssss. Yep, she's available to any relationships, I'm even open to plot with somebody. First, let me tell you who Ainslee is.

Ainslee Maxwell currently works for the Ministry of Magic, she just started working. She grew up to an aristocratic family of Marquesses, she knew the Britain's Ministry of Magic very well. Ainslee isn't a snob, she just look like one but in fact, she's kind and smart; though, she won't warm up to you that easily maybe after 3 meet ups.

She needs friends mainly. So howler me up. PM me or simply reply to this thread.

Hi there, I have Jack here he's a fellow Ministry employee and relatively new to New Zealand, though he's probably been here a while now. Jack is still reeling from a broken engagement and the one thing he lacks in NZ is friends so it would be great if he could make some friends at work. A relationship between them could also be possible if you don't mind the age difference.

Oh, yay! First thank you for replying.

A work friend would be great. I'm up for any relationship that you're comfortable with. Just tell me when and where to RP.

We could do something in the leaky cauldron, going for a drink after work sort of think. We can go from there, if they go well together with we can see about them maybe dating.

Alrighty, want me to set it up or you'll do?

Would you mind?

Not at all, I'll do it tonight. Almost clock out anyways.

Hi, Y'all

I have another character here that's starting Hogwarts next school year and she would be glad if someone can be her friend before another school year starts. Teagan Maxwell is Ainslee's niece, she's born to then teenage and unwed parents but she doesn't know about it. She's a stuck up little girl, very proud of her peerage and wizarding bloodline, she's a bit mean though smart and cunning.

Any relationship would be fine except love relationship, not until second year. She would prefer to role play with the same age group as she is in.

Thank you

I have a few options for Teagan.
Lestat Styx: Son of Hades and Etoile Styx, and a little on the crazy side. Very dark, very prejudice, and all around just hating and making snide remarks on those lower than him. He might be iffy because Teagan isn't pureblood.
Elysia Styx: Lestat's twin, and she is a beauty to behold. She too is prejudice and on the dark side, a temper of legend and very independent. She would be a little more accepting of lesser bloods than Lestat, and would be a good friend.
Gavin Kovac: He is also pure, son of Gabrielle and Colton Kovac (weird on how to describe relations) but he descends from the Snow family, Rowan and Romanes. He is also Kalif's half-nephew on his mother's side. Gavin is very quiet, observant, and pretty smart. He wants to be a healer like his dad and mom. He could be a good friend too.

And that's all! I'd offer Chacen but he is a real ladies man but part-veela so I don't know if you'd be interested in that.

Ooohhh, too many good ones but I think Gavin would be perfect for a good friend. He can be the quiet one. Perfect!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back