Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
As you can see I already have two new characters who I'm going to sort for Y25 and I need them to get some friends :D I'm also looking for potential enemies or even frenemies if you're up for that.
Lilyanna Hope
tumblr_n8dhuxCnfi1qc7f3yo3_250.gif

Firstly, this is Lilyanna. She is much on the intelligent side of things and doesn't really like many people. The only people Lilyanna usually get along with are people like her that are Intelligent, rule bound and confident. She's definitely a pessimist and always speaks her mind and puts forth her opinion even though it can be a bit nasty at times. Despite this, she doesn't usually talk a lot anyway and is more of an observer. When she's in a good mood she loves to help people out and spread her intelligence around and she gives great ideas to solve problems which can be a very likable trait of hers.

Eleanor Hope
tumblr_m1vfc75uZ71r2em60o1_250.gif

Eleanor is more likeable than Lilyanna and she's much easier to get along with. She keeps a lot of things to herself and isn't really one to spill any secrets. She loves nature like plants and animals and is very keen on keeping peace in the world. She hates it when people argue and tends to get a little bit distressed if people are arguing in front of her. Another thing she loves is food and I can definitely imagine her sneaking out in the middle of the night to the kitchens for a midnight snack. She can get a bit silly at times and immature or impulsive but she loves exploring and finding out more about the world and is overall a very happy and optimistic person.

So if anyone would like to RP with any of these two before their Hogwarts journey starts so they can feel more comfortable in attending a new school it would be much appreciated :wub:

</FONT>
Marzen%20and%20Skylar_zpswhrjxw40.jpg
<FONT font="Tahoma">
So for Eleanor I offer Marzen! He absolutely loves animals and nature and once at hogwarts will probably spend most of his time on the great lawn as he likes to be outside. For him I'm hoping Eleanor can help him come out of his shell, as He would love to sneak out at night but would need a gentle push.

I would offer Skylar for Lillyanna but I don't see them getting along as While Skylar is booksmart, an over achiever and intelligent, he lacks a certain confidence and loves to challenge the boundaries of rules. But I will place him here anyway for you to decide!
-Aaron

I have a few possible suggestions for you,

The first being friends Lilyana and my first year, soon to be second year Ravenclaw, Tholomyes, who is very similar to her, he sees the worst in the world, in every situation, he's exceedingly pessimistic. He's not particularly academically driven but smart. He doesn't particularly help people, he's very sort of self oriented. They could be maybe friends?
I can also offer, Zared who could be a sort of enemy, or annoyance, Zared is a very solitary kind of guy, he works alone, he doesn't ask for help, he barely talks to anyone. He acts very distant from people and situations though I feel like he'd probably make fun of her, probably find her a little ridiculous especially if he saw her be pessimistic in one instance but then helping others in another.

As for Eleanor, I have again two suggestions, the first of which for Eleanor, is maybe a mentor type figure, in Orwell, soon to be a fifth year, she likes nature, animals and plants and Orwell absolutely loves these things too, his life if split between fighting for a better world and taking care of it. He would very easily enjoy spending time with someone who wants peace, loves nature and animals, and I can see that a point of conflict in her hatred of arguments, and introduce her to his sort of life and the time he spends arguing for a better world.
And secondly for her, I can offer, my coming first year, Ares, Ares has his head firmly in the clouds, he's off in his mind more often than he is on the ground, he loves stories and fantasies and acting them out, he would drift off mid-sentence if his mind thought of something. He has a love of nature and of all things fantasy. He's a gentle sort of person, not outspoken but energetic and sporty, he really hates doing homework, and will as time goes on become more emotionally intelligent than anything else and he's not as smart overall as his older brother.

The other thing I can offer to either of the girls is the last of the folk I'm sorting, Sianna Djordjevic, and she's originally from Serbia and going to attend HNZ, she learned english from old black and white muggle movies and therefore has a strange way of speaking sometimes, and it's exceedingly heavily accented, though this will fade. She's quiet and blunt when she speaks, she's very loyal to her friends, but is fairly selective in her friends, she also usually only nice to her friends and is very very loyal to her family and their values. She's very self-assured and incredibly driven, once she puts her mind to something there is little stopping her. She dislikes violence, and has a sort of deep rooted hatred of muggles. I'm not too sure if she could work as a friend for either, but she might work as an enemy.

That's all I've got, let me know if you want to do any of this, the ones with Tholomyes and Orwell would have to take place after sorting, but the others could happen before.
So yeah, just let me know!

Aaron: I can definitely see Marzen and Eleanor being great friends! She'd gladly be willing to help Marzen with coming out of his shell and hopefully she'd be able to give him a bit more of an optimistic push. Eleanor hates doing things on her own also so she'd be very happy if Marzen could come along with her on late night journeys :D
As for Lilyanna and Skylar, I'm not sure if Lilyanna would like him that much as Lilyanna is always set on following the rules but it'd always be fun to maybe just wing something and see if they get along. I can see them being frenemies or even acquaintances at most but we'll see :shifty: I'm thinking they could meet before Hogwarts and then if we're lucky we could probably get them to meet again sometime depending on how they react to one another xD

Emzies: A relationship between Tholomyes and Lilyanna could be interesting! They seem to be pretty similar to each other so once Lilyanna is sorted we can definitely start an RP with them both :D
Zared seems like someone great as an enemy for Lilyanna! I can imagine Lilyanna having quite a few enemies during her time at Hogwarts and I think it would be interesting to see how she'd react to someone making fun of her rather than her being the superior one. I think we should wait until Hogwarts first and then we'll maybe plot something interesting if you like :)

With Eleanor and Orwell, I think it would be great for Eleanor to have a sort of role model that could help her get used to Hogwarts. I'm not sure how she would react to seeing Orwell argue about what he believes in but she would definitely quietly agree with what he was saying. Eleanor doesn't really know many people that are older than her so I look forward to roleplaying with them both ^_^
Next, with Ares and Eleanor, I'm not sure how much she'll like him as she'd probably think he is a bit unusual with his head always in the clouds but she'd definitely like his energetic side and they could probably get along quite nicely. If you like we can start an RP with them in Obsidian Harbour or something and just wing it.

Lastly, Sianna seems kind of interesting but I'm not sure if Lilyanna would like her very much. She'd probably tease her for the way she speaks and wouldn't find her very appealing at all. But as for Eleanor I can definitely see her asking her lots of questions about Sianna and how it was like in Serbia and overall she'd find her background quite interesting. The fact that she has a hatred for muggles would annoy Eleanor as she thinks that muggles and wizards should be equal but I guess they could be acquaintances. The three of them can meet together and we can see how they'll react to one another if you're okay with that :D

Charlotte Owens said:
Emzies: A relationship between Tholomyes and Lilyanna could be interesting! They seem to be pretty similar to each other so once Lilyanna is sorted we can definitely start an RP with them both :D
Zared seems like someone great as an enemy for Lilyanna! I can imagine Lilyanna having quite a few enemies during her time at Hogwarts and I think it would be interesting to see how she'd react to someone making fun of her rather than her being the superior one. I think we should wait until Hogwarts first and then we'll maybe plot something interesting if you like :)

With Eleanor and Orwell, I think it would be great for Eleanor to have a sort of role model that could help her get used to Hogwarts. I'm not sure how she would react to seeing Orwell argue about what he believes in but she would definitely quietly agree with what he was saying. Eleanor doesn't really know many people that are older than her so I look forward to roleplaying with them both ^_^
Next, with Ares and Eleanor, I'm not sure how much she'll like him as she'd probably think he is a bit unusual with his head always in the clouds but she'd definitely like his energetic side and they could probably get along quite nicely. If you like we can start an RP with them in Obsidian Harbour or something and just wing it.

Lastly, Sianna seems kind of interesting but I'm not sure if Lilyanna would like her very much. She'd probably tease her for the way she speaks and wouldn't find her very appealing at all. But as for Eleanor I can definitely see her asking her lots of questions about Sianna and how it was like in Serbia and overall she'd find her background quite interesting. The fact that she has a hatred for muggles would annoy Eleanor as she thinks that muggles and wizards should be equal but I guess they could be acquaintances. The three of them can meet together and we can see how they'll react to one another if you're okay with that :D
I'm game for the plan for Tholomyes&Lilyanna, Zared&Lilyanna and Eleanor&Orwell, I can start the Tholomyes and Orwell ones when the time comes around, and you could start the Lilyanna&Zared one.

Ares and Eleanor should maybe meet before that, I'm up for starting an rp for them. Do you want to start this or shall I?
As for the Twins and Sianna, i'm good with both of them xD it might be fun for Sianna to deal with them given that she too has a twin, I have an open topic with her Here if you want to join that, but we can also just wait until they've all been sorted.

That sounds good! ^_^ I'm fine with starting the RP for Lilyanna and Zared and the RP with Sianna once they're sorted and you can start the Ares and Eleanor one if you like :D

For Ares and Eleanor, http://hogwarts.nz/topic/11481441/1/
Forgive me a little if the first few posts aren't too great, I'm still getting a feel for the character xD, let me know if anything needs changed

Charlotte Owens said:
Aaron: I can definitely see Marzen and Eleanor being great friends! She'd gladly be willing to help Marzen with coming out of his shell and hopefully she'd be able to give him a bit more of an optimistic push. Eleanor hates doing things on her own also so she'd be very happy if Marzen could come along with her on late night journeys :D
As for Lilyanna and Skylar, I'm not sure if Lilyanna would like him that much as Lilyanna is always set on following the rules but it'd always be fun to maybe just wing something and see if they get along. I can see them being frenemies or even acquaintances at most but we'll see :shifty: I'm thinking they could meet before Hogwarts and then if we're lucky we could probably get them to meet again sometime depending on how they react to one another xD

Sorry they couldn't meet before hogwarts! I was also thinking Marzen for Lillyanna because I need a couple of bullies and Marzen could be a target. He's a hufflepuff :)

That's fine xD Which ones would you like to start? I'm fine with starting any of them.

I really think that Lilyanna could be friends with my Ravenclaw, Elysia Styx. She's really confident (to the point of arrogance really), and very smart. She is a little hard to get to know because she is a little standoffish but I think in time, Lilyanna and Elysia could become friends.

Professor Kalif Styx said:
I really think that Lilyanna could be friends with my Ravenclaw, Elysia Styx. She's really confident (to the point of arrogance really), and very smart. She is a little hard to get to know because she is a little standoffish but I think in time, Lilyanna and Elysia could become friends.
Yes! Lilyanna definitely needs some friends and Elysia sounds great! Should we just wing something and see how they get along?

Hi Kaye!

For Eleanor, I can offer Yuki Arai. Yuki is in Hufflepuff too, and she is quite a sweety. Yuki would love nothing more than to sneak out with her friend to get some midnight snacks, and be silly with each other. Yuki's favorite thing is flowers, and she'll love to make friendship-flower bracelets and flower crowns. She's a little bit of a walk-over, so will probably just follow her friend around, and will just be happy to be hanging out with her.

Let me know what you think!

Riley Sparkles said:
Hi Kaye!

For Eleanor, I can offer Yuki Arai. Yuki is in Hufflepuff too, and she is quite a sweety. Yuki would love nothing more than to sneak out with her friend to get some midnight snacks, and be silly with each other. Yuki's favorite thing is flowers, and she'll love to make friendship-flower bracelets and flower crowns. She's a little bit of a walk-over, so will probably just follow her friend around, and will just be happy to be hanging out with her.

Let me know what you think!
Eleanor would love that! She's never really had a best friend before and wouldn't really mind Yuki following her around everywhere. They could be like partners in crime :teehee: I'm sure they could be the best of friends ^_^ Did you want to start something for them? We could just wing something xD

Yass! I'll start something today - perhaps them meeting? :)

Okay, good idea :D

Professor Kalif Styx said:
Sounds good for Lilyanna and Elysia. Should I start something for them?
Yep, if you want to :D

Emzies, I have the RP with the twins and Sianna here ^_^

I have Zara who is the daughter of Scorpius Knight and Pandora Cohen and has an older twin brother. She tends to act a little more domineering than you'd expect from the younger of the two but only because she's a bit of a know-it-all. She's really only bossy with things she knows about. She's happy to learn from people she thinks have any sort of knowledge but because she perceives certain people in a certain way she might not listen to them and will be sure to go to a second source. She has a great fear of Quidditch and flying because it killed her father before she was born and she thinks it's just about the most reckless thing in the world. I'm not entirely sure how she'd get along with either Lilyana or Eleanor. Thoughts?

Hey! :D

Zara seems cool! I think she'd get along more with Lilyanna to be honest as they're both kind of similar. Eleanor would try to be her friend but she probably wouldn't like her in the end due to her being bossy and domineering. We could always try something with Lilyanna though and see what happens. Let me know what you think ^_^

I don't think they'll be very close friends but I agree. Want to do something with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back