OOC First Name
Pheeb
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Lia had finally left her childhood friends. She had needed to get away from them. They were sweet but being muggles the other side of the world no longer helped her. She needed her own place, in the wizarding world. She was in her sixth year of durmstrang, and her classmates no longer looked up to her. Everyone's changed so much was her first thought on returning. She hadn't seen Yakov for just over half a year. Her plan was to graduate, and get a good job. That's all she wanted.

Walking down the pebbled streets of Brightstone Village, a place she'd only bothered to visit twice before, she was busy buying new clothes, and a new broom, after the inncedent with her old one. Passing Honeydukes took alot of will power to stay clear of. She took a seat outside the Hog's Head, wondering if Tobias worked there. She didn't know.

Tobias being my other account...

Benjamin had applied for Healer in Training a week ago and now he had no plans except for waiting for a Yes. There was no chance of recieving a 'no' owing to his excellent grades. As For now, Ben was enjoying his last days of freedom before he got serious again and this time he seriously meant getting serious.

Ben had been thinking about it for a while and he had finally come up with an answer. All the Flirting he carried out with different girls, some whose name he couldn't remembered had surely been a waste of time and playing with some of the girls feelings. Till now Ben had never felt like the 'love' he had always read about in novels and it was useless to try to feel it. If something is going to come,it would and when it would, he would surely realize how important it was, just the way it was always described.

Walking through Brightstone after finishing a boys hangout, he decided to stayback at Hogs head and grab a firewhiskey. Taking his bottle as he searched for a table, he spotted a familiar figure. Aaliyah, someone he knew from Dumstrang. Walking towards her he asked with a friendly smile ''Hey Aaliyah, Can I join you?''

Aaliyah awoke from her daydream, realizing she was thinking about her recent years. In front of her stood a tall dark haired boy, who she recgonised, but couldn't quite put a name to the face. "Hi?" she said warily. It took her a few seconds but she remembered it was the prefect who had stopped her in the corridor what felt like all that time ago. "Oh. Hi. Ben right?" she hoped she'd got it right. He was a durmstrang student much like herself. She budged over and offered him the seat beside her. "What are you doing here?" she asked, as this was quite a long way from home.

Benjamin grinned widely looking at the sleepy manner in which Aaliyah responded. "Yes, Ben" he said with a smile as he took a seat. "Well, I am graduating in a month and so I decided to apply for a position in St.Mungos" he explained her. "You know as a healer"he added smiling, too happy for himself.

"What about you?"he asked her with curiosity. "Seems like you slept here last night" he joked hoping Aaliyah wouldn't mind light jokes. It was a bit akward to see a prankster and bubbly person in such a state, sleeping on a bench far from home.

Aaliyah smiled at him through widened eyes. "Oh. Yes" she forgot his year were due to be leaving. She hadn't a clue what Ben was like. Obviously being something to do with medicine would be added to the list. "What's your favourite subject?" she asked. Her own being Herbology but no way was she getting into a plant industry.
"Oh i just came to buy supplies. Books, clothes, food etc." she replied. She didn't know if talking to Ben would be a good thing. What would he do? She should keep herself to herself at least for now. "I just moved to a new place" she added.

"I like Potions and Herbeology" he told Aaliyah. Both the subjects had been his favorite since childhood and the mixture of them brought him to like Healer as an occupation."What about you?" he asked. Hearing that Aaliyah was here to buy her supplies, Ben made a personal note to buy a little something for Kasey and owl her.

"Wow thats nice" he said when Aaliyah told him that she moved into a new place. "Where ? And did you move in with your family?"he asked. He knew very little about Aaliyah and so he was far from thinking what her family or personal life was like. He didn't mind being friends with her. She seemed like the good type and Benjamin was really in need of friends that weren't his girlfriends!

totally cool. I know how important exams are :D

As soon as Aaliyah heard the word family she turned her attention to the floor. Pausing first, she looked up again, "I came on my own. I, i don't have a family" she said truthfully. Ben would be the first person she'd told about this in a long time. "I used to live, with six other friends, but five of them were muggles. The sixth goes to Hogwarts in Scotland." she said finally and sighed.

She made a mental note he enjoyed Potions and Herbology, "Oh, i like Herbology too. But i don't think for the same reason" she gave him a smile. "We always end up making a bit of a mess. I guess it just takes my mind off other things" she said. "I also like flying, but ive only ever been able to try it out twice, and i don't have my own brom to pratice with" That was another thing she needed to buy.

Benjamin heard Aaliyah's story and felt sad for her. She was a lovely girl and such bad things weren't suppose to be happening to her. "Oh! I am sorry about that" he said truly feeling the grief for her friend. "If there is anything I can do to help...I will soon be living in New Zealand, its just a matter of three months or so...." he said giving Aaliyah a friendly smile.

"So will your friends be staying with you in your new place?"he asked her curiosity filling him up. He hoped these friends were the 'nice' sort because he wouldn't want her to be staying with rude, arrogant and evil people and of course it did cross his mind to ask her if there were any guys in the group but telling himself to shut up he heard her talk about Herbology and flying. "When is your birthday?"he asked her randomly as a new idea had sprang into his mind.

Someone who liked flying which was the best thing in the world and wouldn't be doing that just because of a broom wasn't a good thing. Especially when they had a friend who loved flying and would be gifting them one on their next birthday. The thought made him feel light and happy.

(love the new siggy btw :p)

Li gave him half a smile, "Don't worry about it, it's them who are going to have to look after themselves now" she almost joked. "You moving too then?" she asked. "No, i live just on the outskirts of Durmstrang now. They're all back in Scotland. They have school, and each other. It would be too much for them all to move just for me, besides, Elenzar, the other magical one of us, he goes to Hogwarts there." She explained. Remember Elenzar she quickly got him out of her mind. They had been together when they were much younger.

"Where are you moving to?" she asked him, wondering what part he would be living in. "My birthday? October the 26th" she smiled, "And yours?" she asked. She had a thing for remembering dates. Aaliyah would be turning 18 in her next birthday, and she planned to make it alot more special than her 17th had been.

(thanks. Yours is brilliant too :D )

Benjamin heard Aaliyah joke about her situation. He smiled and said "yes" when she asked if he was moving too. "Yeah, I am going to be living here in New Zealand because my family is here" he explained her. Especially now that their family was going to grow after Lila married Roswalld. Benjamin made a mental note and remembered Aaliyah's birthday. It was too far to wait till then to gift her a broom. Maybe he would just find some occasion to gift it to her.

"Mine is May 1st"he told her. It was slowly getting cold out here on the bench. "So where are you staying in New Zealand?"he asked Aaliyah. "Should we go grab a butterbeer?"he asked her.

(thanks :) :santa: omg luv it < xD)

Aaliyah smiled when she heard he was going to be living in New Zealand with his family. "I'm staying in Kaikoura. I think, i might have family, but." she paused. She'd never known anyone blood related to her, until she'd seen the article. "I just have to check". The person she was trying to meet Li reckoned didn't even know she was trying to find her. "I'm just in Hogsmeade to get some things to take back home" she smiled. "Sure" she was quite glad he'd suggested they went inside. It was getting gradually colder recently. "I'm right in saying the school year's nearly over yeah?" she asked, picking up the books she'd already bought and wrapping her scarf tighter around her neck.

Benjamin nodded as Aaliyah mentioned that she had to check about her family. He could understand such issues however he didn't ask because he knew it would be personal. "Yes, I'll soon graduate" he said with a smile as he pulled open the door to the broomsticks for her to enter. He had always been a gentleman. "Where do you think we should sit?"he asked her.

(Hogsmade is in Europe :r :p )

(It is? Oh xD Well shes there as only hogsmeade, then going back to new zealand xD i have no idea :p Im so confuseed xD)

Li smiled and walked the through the door. The sudden burst of heat hit her, and she shook her hair. "By the window" she smiled. It had always been a good spot, looking out at the others. Before she found a seat though she wandered up to the bar. "So when are you moving?" she asked, trying to get the attention back to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back