Start of a new friendship

Hazel ColdBlood

It was the Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and thus all the new flowers had blossomed in Europe. However Dumstrang's location was as always covered with slight snow and left a cold feeling over all of its students. Hazel loved the snow and thus she did not care about the shining sun behind the clouds.

She sat by herself on the window sill in the Dumstrang tower looking at the thick snow covered forests that could clearly be viewed from up here. Like always, Hazel was dressed elegantly. She was finished with her homeworks having even submitted them and with nothing to do she had decided to admire the view in silence.

Mark walked up into the north tower. When he got to the top he noticed a girl say there. He walked up to her and admired her clothing. She looked like a little princess. Mark sat next to her and smiled at her. "Do you mind if i sit here?"

Hazel turned her head to see where the voice had originated from. She recalled to have seen the boy around the castle but he was not of her year. He was slightly elder and Hazel considered the option of learning from an elder ally. "Not at all" she said with a sweet charming smile.

"Do you like the snow?"she asked the boy wondering if everyone around here loved it or some missed the tropics and the sunny days.

Mark shrugged a bit before walking to join her and looking out at the snow the was falling gently. " I suppose it depends on my mood. I usually like it but its too cold after awhile and then it turns to ice and sluch and then its just annoying." Mark chuckled slightly. "Do you like it or are you more of a hot weather kind of girl?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back