Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lanithro?
Wand
Curved 17 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Felix Hadn't even hesitated to ask Georgi to the Yule ball with him. He'd asked her at the end of the Halloween feast. He was excited to see what she might be wearing and he'd pulled out his best jacket for the event. He didn't know what Georgi was wearing, but he wore a red tie, to show his affection for her. He might have brought her flowers if he believed in that sort of thing. Still, maybe on Valentine's day, just once. It'd be a treat because he'd never do it again. Grinning to himself he waited really impatiently outside the great hall, wondering when his girlfriend would make an appearance.

Georgina had known her date to Yule ball since Halloween so she had all the time in the world to prepare. She had been dropping hints to Felix about the colour of her dress so hopefully he had picked them up and worn something matching. The dress she had gone with had been hanging up for a couple of hours before she decided yo get ready. Georgina was quick to get dressed from the excitement at seeing him. She enjoyed spending her time with him and hoped it would be a fun night. Georgina brushed her hands over her dress and made her way out of the common room to the entrance hall where she knew Felix was waiting. When she spotted him she smirked at his red tie. "Nice tie," she called as she approached him.

Felix grinned when he noticed that Georgina was in a red dress, he'd seemed to have been right in his choice. Perhaps she'd purposefully lead him to this colour in order to help him? He wasn't quite sure, but he certainly hoped that they enjoyed their time together today. He wasn't sure if Lyra was coming, and he didn't know who she would be attending with. He'd been spending most of his time with Georgina and so much of his free time was spent trying to think of new ways to impress his girlfriend. He hadn't spoken to Lyra in some time, now that he thought about it. "You look amazing as always." He held his arm out to her. "Shall we?"

Lyra Potter was happily attending the Yule Ball with her boyfriend this year. She had agreed to meet Lanithro in the common room once she was ready for the evening so they could walk down together. Lyra had enjoyed seeing the look in Lanithro's eyes when he saw her in the dress she had ultimately decided on. It was short, tight, and so sparkly. Lyra kissed him before taking his arm to go down the stairs.

When they reached the entrance hall, Lyra spotted Felix and his girlfriend. She hadn't seen her friend much this term. She had been busy with Lanithro, and Felix was busy with Georgina. "Fee-fee!" Lyra called waving to him. She turned to Lanithro. "I'm going to go say hello to him. I'll be inside in just a second." Lyra told him, kissing him once more before bouncing over to see Felix and Georgina. "It's been ages. Where have you been hiding?" She asked as threw her arms around Felix in a hug. "Hi Georgina. You look lovely." Lyra said with a smile to the other girl. She didn't know the other girl that well but they had spent one afternoon looking for mermaids together during their first year.
<i></i>

By the look on Felix's face he seemed quite impressed that he had managed to pick up on Georgina's hints about the colour of her dress. "The boy did good," She joked nudging him. "Thanks, you scrub up quite nicely yourself," Georgina grinned at him getting ready to take Felix's arm and head inside when she heard a familiar voice. It was Lyra, Felix's best friend. Georgina didn't know her very well but she had spent some time with her in first year searching for mermaids, which had been a lot of fun. "Lyra, you look lovely, was that your date who just went inside? Nice work," She winked at her.

Lyra grinned at Georgina. She certainly liked the girl better than Maddie, but she doubted anyone would ever measure up in her eyes as being good enough for Felix Urie. Of course, Lyra had been jealous of Maddie and was less so of Georgina which was probably due to the fact that Lyra spent much of her time with her date to the Yule Ball. "Yes it was. That's my boyfriend, Lanithro. He doesn't always play well with others so he's waiting for me inside." she replied with a wink of her own to Georgina. "You remember him, Fefe? He's the one that hit me with that book first year." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. Their meeting had been unconventional but interesting to say the least. The pair had been friends ever since.
<i></i>

Felix grinned at Georgina as she commented on his choice of tie. "I aim to please." A statement entirely true for the time. Felix was about to head inside when he noted that Lyra had come up to them, none other than Lanithro Styx walking ahead of her. He rolled his eyes, he'd never liked that guy, not since he'd hit Lyra with a book, how ridiculous. Felix stayed quiet as the two girls chatted together before Lyra turned a question to him and he rolled his eyes again. "Don't like him." That was all he had to say on the subject too. No point getting into a fight over dates, not like Lyra could talk. She hadn't like Maddie, though now Felix realised she'd probably had good reason not to like Maddie. It seemed things were a little different with Georgi though, which was good. "You coming, Georgi? Let's leave Lyra alone with her date." Of course the word monster or devil came to mind, but didn't quite have the same flow.

Georgina nodded when Lyra told her the boy was her boyfriend and that he didn't play well with others. She kept quiet but thought it was a rather odd choice of person to date. She turned to Felix who was giving his own two cents on his friends boyfriend, it was cute how protective he was. When it was clear his attention was back on her she smiled at him and took his arm. "Yes lets go, enjoy your night Lyra," she smiled sincerely at her as they walked past her and made their way into the Great hall.

Lyra rolled her green eyes at Felix as he said he didn't like Lanithro. The Gryffindor girl didn't really care if Felix liked him or not but she didn't understand why he wasn't happier to see her. "Thanks. You too, Georgina." she said, ignoring Felix. The brunette turned and walked off, heading straight for her handsome boyfriend, not caring what Felix thought.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back