Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice's next rose was for a professor, and one she knew by now! Alice wasn't quite sure what she thought of Astronomy yet, but she had the feeling Professor Harrington was very nice. She climbed all the way up to the Astronomy tower to find her office, and knocked on her door. "Rose delivery!" She said happily. "Special rose for Professor Harrington!"

Professor Harrington wasn't used to having students visit her during her office hours. Seeing a young face at the door had surprised her. "Oh! Come on in, wonderful," Sarah said inviting the student into her office with a smile. She hadn't been thinking she'd get a rose, maybe it was from her daughter, she wasn't sure however.

Alice smiled up at Professor Harrington as she opened the door and headed into the office. "Hi Professor! I have a flower for you." She said, handing it over. "Have you had a good Valentine's day?" She asked as she looked around curiously at the office.
Note said:
[To Professor Harrington,

Thank you for making me like Astronomy. I didn't used to but you made it fun.

From Arvel/quote]

The Professor was surprised to be getting a rose from someone not in her family. She looked over the note and smiled glad one of her students was enjoying the class. She struggled to put a face to the name but had the feeling she'd had him last semester in the early years and figured he was one of the boys in her second year class last semester. So many names through all the year to keep up with made it hard for her to remember every student during the semester they weren't in her class. "Thank you, yes it's been rather quiet here. I'll admit having office hours on Valentine's Day, it doesn't get very crowded around here," she said with a laugh. "I hope you have a nice day and enjoy yourself if you make it to the dance later," Sarah wished well for the young girl delivering the roses.

Alice laughed softly. "I suppose not! Everyone's busy running around delivering or receiving roses. It's really fun, though!" She said happily. This holiday was quickly becoming her favorite at Hogwarts. "I hope so too! Thank you professor!" She said happily as she left her office. Alice had one more rose to deliver first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back